NivRen-rollor coaster ride - Page 96

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sana lovely analysis but why all of you are thinking alike don't worry Viren is not going to loose his memory he will be ok because now his turn to repay for all his wrongdoings which can't be done without memory right. He is not going to loose his memory we can't tolerate more tears of Nivi and now it's Viren turn to shed tears and work hard please CT's don't make Sood and sharma's STML patients forgiving Viren so soon enough already. Nivi can be understood as she is forgiving goddess but not rest they should be hard nut to crack for Viren.

No rachu....i'm not thinking like this....But from the last couple of episode the BG tune they used arelike in kekta's shows...😃.....i don't want viren to loss his memory.....Else it'll be bad...And the CT's r in a way to achieve good TRP's that they lost by this stupid track..So i'll hope Viren will recover soon and everything will be fine.....Bt this STML syndrome is a genetic disorder......😆....So it'll definitely going to continue in this show.....
I don't think there is any mystery with blood group.
And Dadaji is shown to be a universal donor. Well that was wrong too. As Dadaji's blood was O+ve.
It is O-ve who is a universal donor.
They did not disclose viren's blood type, they only said it is rare. Negative blood groups are rare, AB-ve is the rarest.
I am guessing his blood is A+ve, B+ve, AB+ve or O+ve. Not rare.
A child's blood always matched the parents. But this is reel and they wanted to show Dadaji give viren his blood.
Guess we will have some Nivi vs CC in the coming episodes.
Btw girls what the hell the SP people r doing....The video is not a pirated one.....It is from the star player.....It'll affect our show's TRP....We r happy to see the episode earlier..Bt it is a threat for the our show....Poor administration from SP....
i am recommending you all to watch the o re piya vm of nivren again i sent a link in my earlier post... so that we can be more hyped about the upcoming scenes
Originally posted by ashred12

vidya...its possible...coz i didnt know my BG correctly till my PG time...never had d need to find out...just assumed its A+ coz all in my family had d same group..😆

Ashly , u r right but u do know it. I too got ot done around collge time. I think some department needs this BG certificate. I don't know if its for driving license or Insurance. Some one def asked this to be done.
 its okay, at least one good thing - they know their BG now😆
daer even b- is rare... i know so because I am b-
[QUOTE=sana4kinha]

Viren has some consciousness'I think he heard abt DS's concern and love for him'.I can't live without my viren'Don't worry abt myself'.Pls save my child'.love u dadaji''😭

@ bold that's true we can see viren blinking his eyes and hearing eveything.  TG there should not be a memory loss drama.

Why nivi went home alone.CryCryCry  If viren got conscious will he ask nivi? 😲😲

Don know what will happen, as the story runs fast and everyone is in the process of forgiving viren, what track is next. 😕😕😕

We all know whenever viren is not at home someone will  try to throw nivi out of the house and CC already tried y'day.  Will there be a separation track coming soon?

Like others i also want a spearation for shorter period, then viren has to gain trust from nivi, KS and NT and wants a proper marriage of Nivi and Viren. 👏👏
Hello Gals Hu r u all ?

Well Just saw d epi . n i lovedd it d pace of d story is reallyy gd . I had tears in my eyes by seeng Virein in blood . Poor Viren . n then in d last scene d way nivi cries . Ohh my poor NIVREN .

Gals Whoever r frm INDIA Plzz plzzz Plzzzdo watch d original telecast eventhough U watched d epi . Otherwise It will affect d TAM n TRP Ratings
the way the track is going i think nivi will care for viren and he will call her name the min she steps back in the hospital.... and yes thet maybe a remarriage.. this time even a shuagraat .