Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
part1-
bs scolds viren.
dadi questions viren who looks away.
sid snatches away d ppr n scolds him. hl is proud of her damad.😑
viren asks sid who r u to come between me n my wife. i'm just telling u all we r divorcing.
ks scolds him. viren is looking away. ks says i knew b4 itself dat u dont deserve her, i'll take away my daughter.
bs asks 4giveness to ks. says i'm ashamed of him.
dadi calls nivi but she says i cant. pt says come with us.
dadi n ks says again to come. cc has irritated face.
nivi is confused n crying.
viren is silent, watching all's faces.

coming up-nivi tells ks dat i made mistake by not listening to u, but now i want to correct it.
(???????)
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
viren only needed😳 love n in 2day epi he had tears in his eyes wen he heared nivi's loving words😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok all girls back off i am going off to give my viren a huge hug ... nivi is not doing some has to... so y not me
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really loved the way Nivi spoke about Viren.
Nivi rocked today.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part2-
nivi says no i cant. u all saw his hatred, i've felt his love. u saw his bad deeds but i saw his gudness too. he can give hurt but he can give luv too. i've seen a new viren who made me too new. till now i was alone but now i've all family with me. i made mistake by not listening to u but i want to correct it. i can make my marriage work if u support me papa. i'm not only ks's daughter now but soods's bahu too.
(some more dialogues r there....oh my i became so emotional)
hl n dadi r proud of nivi, so is vd. cc is not liking it. viren has hard time keeping angry face.
viren leaves to room. cc follows.
yd is crying, goes to dadi, holds her hands in apology n caresses nivi's face. nivi looks towards stairs.

coming up-cc tells i'll give u saath.
pipicat thumbnail
i wish i could see it , will see it soon i need update
gmann2010 thumbnail
   Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all. I am very happy.

Omg I loved today's episode. I loved Nivi today, she was just amazing. I even loved KS today. Every one was fabulous even HL had expressions as of she was proud of Nivi. And YD changed yaar yipeee finally. Oh well CC is idiot, but loved Viren's expression when she was bad mouthing Nivi, that so clear that he is just doing all this natak. Can't contain my excitement. You can see how many times I used word love. πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hello all frankly speaking I am not liking the concept of Nivi so forgiving and helping her husband. Ok I know it's serial after these things Viren will change and become most good person because he got the wife like Nivedita but in real world these kind of people never change they keep on hurting others in one or the other ways specially their wife. As when person start playing game he kill his self consiousness and then he hurt others. Viren hurted Nivi so badly even to the extent killing her and proving her mad. See chanchal even after what Nivi said she had a uni track of hating Nivi for sometime these people feel bad but again turn up to hurt others. I just don't know how they can prove Viren too good to be digest after showing him too bad. I just wish if they had made Viren negative then they should not add that sympathy factor and he should be the one to run behind her to win her trust and not the other way round. This is old drama where is unconventional story I still unable to believe. In 90% movies and serial a husband  abuse their wife either by ignorance, physical or mental torture because of their own reasons and wife turn those person in humans by her love and care. I had wished Viren hadn't did it but I can never support his crime as for me it's the biggest crime still they are trying to prove he is not bad but have a golden heart. He doesn't hurt others because no one was killed in those incidents, Nivi doesn't turned mad his crimes are pardonable I can't believe this.

I always wanted either he is proved innocent as not involved in this crime or if involved should be punished and not forgiven. What all he listened till today was nothing in front of what he did with Nivi
pipicat thumbnail
hey hey, dont  freak out ... enjoy the ride...   yaar thand kero.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Last scene of Nivi was really really sad. I wish that she doesn't have to go through much now. Wish that she now changes the way she behaves with Viren and handle him with attitude. This CC is not going to make easy on her. But glad that everyone else is on her side now.