Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 47* (Page 88)

Sani-KarAni-KSG IF-Sizzlerz
Sani-KarAni-KSG
Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Saharuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <3
Thats some AMAZING JOB <3

each and every avi is so FAB i stare at them for like almost half an hour to chooose which one to put!

ILOVED THEM ALL! <3 Both the scenes were Magical and Fab! <3 AHHH <3

I waaaant more avi from the scenes tehe! <3

Everyone amazing KSG DD JW KaJen stuff! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

Sani-KarAni-KSG IF-Sizzlerz
Sani-KarAni-KSG
Sani-KarAni-KSG

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Okieee a JW Siggieee <3

Likesss please tehe! <3

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairanitzy_21CocoChanel-Hiralious-jesss.DulceTentacion.Farzu--tehreem-romiosugar1KaJen.xoxoSanju_swashbuckling-CandyFloss-

OkThanksBye IF-Stunnerz
OkThanksBye
OkThanksBye

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
NEW UPDATES...:

Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Altairamini_ksg_ARFari.KashianWhiteNights.black_hazeReal.Madrid-Rinki-DulceTentacion.-Pooja-Xiahtic-5aftermath..-GoogleWithMe-sjain-Ms.Muffin-

Julybaby22 IF-Sizzlerz
Julybaby22
Julybaby22

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AltairaShrutiRainaWhiteNights.TheMelody.black_haze-Hiralious-kasuuuuFarzu-DulceTentacion.Sani-KarAni-KSG-Pooja-romiosugar1OkThanksBye-CandyFloss-aftermath..sjain

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Holy hot damn Sahar - I know Im super late, but both your updates are soooo sooooooooo gorgeous hun. I love the proposal and the AR tent avis. They are amazing. And please pleaseeee make the KaJen pub avis SOON =) Im d-y-i-n-g to see them Heart

Vicky, already commented in your gallery but once again, I LOVE the KaJen sigs. Uff they are sooo fricking good. I just adore your creations! Day Dreaming You're so talented.

Everyone else, awesome work! <33

Sanju_

Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Awesome Creations Everyone <3

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -KaShti-

NEW UPDATES...:

loved that oneSmile

OkThanksBye

gia.khan IF-Sizzlerz
gia.khan
gia.khan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
HOLLLLY HOLLY SH*TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :| TEHEEE i m sooo happy you updateeddd with the tent scene teheeeeeeeee<3 ! ahhhhh dil ka sukoonn tehe <3 <3 ! i lovers youu watermelon! YOU KICK A** =) 

OKAYYYYYYYYYYY let me just go faint :| F*L the wayyy he is staring at her LIPS :| and the wayyy she stares at his lips and then eyes :| AHHHH EFF that is sexiness :| :| :| mereko sans nahi aa raha tehe <3 ! his noseee was in her earr haye hayeeee! i blush now tehe! i love this size and i love the coloring too tehe! you didnt have to do much with these avis tehe! sometimes SIMPLE is what does it tehe! i dont think we need anything on these avis :| cause waise hi they are sooo effen HOT :| tehe! simple is the wayyy to go <3 ! ahhh i love it babe 

OKAY the wayyyy he pulled her :| effff i got butterflies in my tummy just staring at that tehe <3 eff :| he is looking at her soo passionately :| and she is just so friggen lost in his eyes :| and his touch is sending shivers down her spine i bets tehe <3 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh <3 SIZZLING CHEMISTRY isko bolte hain /tehe <3 ! loveeeee it babeee :| love it :| mereko tera yeh style bohaut acha lagta hai tehe 

AHHH AHHHHHHHHH :| this is HOT:| i love how you zoomed in their faces only :| makes it more real tehe <3 its like i m in the same room watching them :| HAYE HAYEEEEEEE <3 <3 ! i love the wayyy she is looking at him all like "I M YOURS AND I WANT YOU NOW " tehe and he is just like "IS IT OKAY FOR ME TO GO AHEAD WITH THIS" tehe <3 hayeeeeee ramm :| their LIPS :| THEIR LIPSSS F*LLL EVEN THEIR LIPS HAVE CHEMISTRY Stern Smile

loveeeeeeeeee the wayyy he is cupping her face there tehe <3 ! and that look in their eyes :| you know whats more THUD WORTHY the fact that the passion in their eyes stayed the same throughout the scene Stern Smile how the eff did they do that :| i love them :| i love them :| AND I LOVE THAT RED CANDLE tehe <3 white n red <3 ahhhh KISS KISS KISS so close to a kiss damn it :| i love how his hand slowly moves from her face to her neck THUD tehe <3 <3 

OMKAJENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :| this is HOT HOT HOT :| SMOKING FRIGGEN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :| i loveeee THIS:| THIS IS MY FAVVVV WALI :|  <3 ! ahhh the wayyy she is trying to deny his touch and her ankhein are not giving her saath tehe <3 ! OHH ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE :| ahh the wayyy he is holding her face makes me feel all tehe <3 <3 

OKAY OKAYYY SAVE THE BEST FOR LAST :| this IS OMKAJENNNNNNNNNNNNNN :|:| the wayy he is caressing her waist :| OMKAJEN OMKAJEN merekooo kuch ho raha hai tehe <3 ,<3 his hold is sooo friggen possesive tehe ahhhhhhh i love the wayyy she is helping him caress her waist tehe <3 oh teheee no one has done this EVER saharu tehe! your the first to do this :| N I FRIGGEN LOVE ITT tehe <3 <3 ahhhh you make meee feeel alll TEHE and blush with your avis :| LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT JAANI tehe 

p.s her waist is so friggen TINY she makes me jealous Stern Smile

LOVEDDDDDDD THE UPDATEEE LOVE TEHE! like i always sayyy no one does it like my watermelons tehee <3 ! i lovers youuu for these <3 ! ahhh i m confussed which one to use again Wacko i shall keep changing tehe <3 ! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEM :| 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nitzy_21Real.Madrid-tehreem-Sanju_swashbuckling-CandyFloss-

Go to top