India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

*DMG Creations Gallery # 47* (Page 66)

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Ok...im not that good at making sigs but heres something from me hope you like it:

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CocoChanel-Hiralious-taniyaarmanSanju_jesss.-Moni-swashbucklingsoundsofcedar

jesss. IF-Sizzlerz
jesss.
jesss.

-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Loving all KaJen creations <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KaJen//JJ//KSG stuff =)) Keep them coming guys <333

@ Moni OMFG :| Seriously those siggies are SEXY! I esp love the following one =)) It's a moment to be envied :| :| :| It's just so HOT man!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanju_-Moni-

Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Love all the creations guyss <33
Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
 Look who updated TMS Cool I know i tool ages to comment bt now im here just to comment on ur stuff ROFL 3rd march crazyy hot stuffSilly 

Im using this one wat else can i sayBlushing I love the text u know tht right and also the red and white not just their clothesSilly bt also the text in red and white it looks sooo hot <333 I love this nibble nibble and u made the avi and i love  u for including the ITNA PYAAR KARTI HO MUJHSE bitEmbarrassedEmbarrassed The last 3Blushing Silly Trust me the avi is too hot aah paas aati ho to Silly They are soo hot anyways love the red and white hottttt!!! Love the pink hearts on the sideBlushing

Thiis is sooo dreammmyBlushing U know th best thing is every avi is something diff if u get wat i mean <3 See the first one adorable rainBlushing The second one was soo dreaammmy he loves her soo muchDay Dreaming Day Dreaming Beautiful dream i love the textBlushing and then the hand on the lips OMG tht was sooo hawt!! and then the way he stares at it and the last avi Silly I love this part omg the way he touches coz everytime they touch we get this feelingWink Blushing aand i wish they kissed bt then we would defo die ROFL bt u are already killing me with such hotnessSilly OMG and i love the style of this one also specially the 2 hearts Blushing thst oye hoyee creativeDay Dreaming I just wanna spend my life with you the text is as perfect as themBlushing

This one is the same style of the breathing ur love omg the red and white is killerBlushing His hands and baby hes a fireworkBlushing I love the zooming on his hands aaah he is soo hawt!! <33 and then the awkwardsness 3rd avi wen they get out of the tight  hugBlushing They both look damn hot specially the first avi bt i love the whole part ur update has like all diff hot in parts in diff avis man drool die liveBlushing Thts all i can say !! <3

The pink heartBlushing and the text in tht pink its hottt TMSEmbarrassed Embarrassed and this scene welll they were soo closeBlushing I love how he moves his hand on her chin aah he kept touching her soo behoodaliciousBlushing and oye hoye the way he moves closer and then her jhuki nazrein they cant resist each other this avi is love HeartHeart and btw i lovw how its in slow motionSilly and also their hands at the endBlushing sooo hot the way they hold and the blur soo sexy!!! I swear they create magic and this avi hotness personifiedBlushing I love the colouring on this and this part of 3rd march was wen heat was at the mazimum levelBlushing Im using thisEmbarrassed
 No matter how hot they get they will always be YuNableBlushing u said na cute adorable =YuNableWink Love the heart again behoodi trust me this  hearts add to ur avis and even if ur sleepy they came oue oye hoyeSilly I love the text such small scenes and they makke us love them sooo much aah the best walk and the best rain sceneBlushing I love their expressions and the hokding of handsDay Dreaming I will use this soon actually u are using will use after u or maybe if u make me wait too long tom ROFLROFLROFL I love this soo much aah cant stop staringDay Dreaming Day Dreaming U know wat they make every colour look dreamyDay Dreaming Love the style and love them soo muchEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This is sooo hotSilly u know it was fimly bt original coz they did itBlushing they are soo hot i love how u wrote the text the LIFE and heart in red coz u know they are imp if u get wat i mean ROFL i love how they stare at each other Blushing hott hottt momentSilly and the text is close to ur heart and in ur arms awwieeeBlushing They are soo close i love the heart again tht heart is soo YuNalicious aah they are soo closeBlushing Love the colouring in this also its sooo i dont know im out of words they leave me speechless and breatthlessDay Dreaming

oye hoye this is sooBlushing I love both colourings bt posted this one coz its dark and unique ;) aah its soo hawtBlushing I love how u have 2 parts to it omg will use this alsoSilly Love the diff colours blue red and everything bt red and white look the hottest coz these behoodas are wearing thtBlushing I love this part the way he touches her omg soo hawwwttt!!! his hands and her expressions!! <3333 And u covered the bending bt the best part of the avi is the diff coloursa and the bendingBlushing and its in slow motion Silly and 2 parts and omg dark colouring loooks sooo sexyBlushing I will use this aah ur update is hottilicious TMSSilly Silly

U know wat only u cud make these avis and capture every moment Blushing which we go sick overSilly everthing looks killer aah druggies soo trueSilly U rocked the update and i loev u for making theseHug and i know u know i love these avis a lot bt ill still say they are soo hottt and i will use alll Day Dreaming

Edited by YuNa4ever - 03 March 2011 at 4:04pm
YuNa4ever IF-Addictz
YuNa4ever
YuNa4ever

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
 Oh i forgot u updated again na 2 other siggies lol imm gonna comment seperately dunno feel like itROFL So ur Update # 2LOL

Tonight im loving youBlushing Silly Love the text watever ok i sangg it once and u made itEmbarrassed so credit goes to u pagal ROFL anyways i love the texture its kinda like the kurta she is wearingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i love how u used diff colours to write the text aaaah the text just makes the siggy soo sexy and hot!! <33 I love the pics u choseBlushing Just the perfect ones which go with the text and the nibble nibble and the hokding hands coz he wants to love herBlushing HOTTILICIOUS SIGGY Silly

Ok my dabba has most siggies and avis by you im even using this one ROFLROFL I love the texture and the hand bit aah hott Heart this siggy is hotterBlushing The olour u used to righ tonight im loving u is soo unique maybe coz YuNa are uniqueBlushing LOL aah the animated part its soo hot we go crazy over it right ROFL They aree sooo drool worthy all i can say u just heated up the CG with the avis and ur siggiesWink

YuNa 3rd march hotness aah soo hotBlushing and im happy to see someone is updating here now ROFLROFLROFL

===============================

@Ash i love ur KaJen update <33 Love the merging omg its sooo hotBlushing Man i love ur siggy styles and u always rock ur KaJen updatesSilly and i love the dark colouring on ur siggies keep making love love ur updatesDay Dreaming Love the text  on them as well!! Hot Kajen Update keep makingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by YuNa4ever - 03 March 2011 at 4:18pm
-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nadz_YuNaloveraftermath..

Go to top