Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Will Sid make a good Vampire? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Same question, will Sid make a good Vamp?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
32 [60.38%]
8 [15.09%]
12 [22.64%]
1 [1.89%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Another-World IF-Dazzler
Another-World
Another-World

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
I don"t know but I really hope ke Sid ek good vampire hai Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kritz08

He will definitely make a good vampire as he is hot,handsome,stylish and full of attitude.EmbarrassedNot much of a Sid-Panchi fan but i'm loving Siddharth.Seems like he has a connection with Maithali.I'm looking forward to Abhay-Piya\Maithali-Sid track

are you suggesting a love triangle? i wud seriously hate that.. i mean that wud ruin AbhiYa story. i dont want pia to fall for sid. not one bit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238Bobbi.

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

He will definitely make a good vampire as he is hot,handsome,stylish and full of attitude.EmbarrassedNot much of a Sid-Panchi fan but i'm loving Siddharth.Seems like he has a connection with Maithali.I'm looking forward to Abhay-Piya\Maithali-Sid track

are you suggesting a love triangle? i wud seriously hate that.. i mean that wud ruin AbhiYa story. i dont want pia to fall for sid. not one bit.
Not exactly a love triangle.Piya will always love Abhay no matter what or who comes.Siddharth's character is inspired from Damon and looks like he has something to do with Abhayendra-Maithali\Abhay-Piya.I'm just curious to know about this connection.

Bobbi.

Angel_voice Senior Member
Angel_voice
Angel_voice

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Sid will make a super hot and handsome Vampi with an attitude to match and for a change he will be a Vampi with a great sense of humor. Can't wait for the Sid-Abhiya track and Sid-Ametz track...lol...its going to be fun!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

t930..Mari..-Doppelganger-

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I second youSmile

eagerly waiting to know more abt AP/AM-Sid track. would love to see Sid's reaction when he sees Maithalis doppelganger!

Sid is enjoyable older bro.Among PKYEKs few actings that i fully enjoy. i am keeping fingers crossed he'll be more 'grey' than evil in future.

Edited by ..Mari.. - 21 February 2011 at 10:44am

Bobbi.-Doppelganger-

..Mari.. Senior Member
..Mari..
..Mari..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by john909

Not exactly a love triangle.Piya will always love Abhay no matter what or who comes.Siddharth's character is inspired from Damon and looks like he has something to do with Abhayendra-Maithali\Abhay-Piya.I'm just curious to know about this connection.

Exaclty, like Damon-Elena-Stephan. Elena never loved damon, but cared abt him. i wouldnt mind seeing a trio alike:) a deep friendship, and then as its inspired by Damon, alike him Sid will eventually find a love for his own life later on, and as creatives wants to show it it will be Panchi later.
I'd love to see the Abhay/siddhart relation aswell. Siddhart throwing lines at Abhay, abhay giving back with his Sadu attitude. Piya beeing the peacemaker in between,lol. that would be fun.

Bobbi.-Doppelganger-

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by havokhotline

Hot is an understatement for Sid! He's insanely sexy :)
And after today's episode when he tried making up for what he said to Panchi I was like 'Aw :D'! I don't care if the guy's evil! He's so damn cool man :D
I hope Panchi and him go on and on forever :D

I'm totally with you on this! Embarrassed
I think from all guys in PKYEK, Sid can reach Abhay's level.
He's soooooo hooooot!

t930

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Same here!
I always knew Maithili held more importance than shown. Now I get the whole point of bringing Maithili into the lovestory of Abha-Piya.

Hmph, I hope Sid was not the to-be-husband of Maithili that her dad has selected.

I literally hope the storyline is put to be really interestingggg!

-Doppelganger-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index