Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

thanks for sharing..

i wasnt expecting Kala going to the mandir.. was imagining Dutta-Kala confrontation to be at PN but WOW!.. this is going to be very exciting..
:D
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

thanx for sharing crys...am loving this....Kala will come there...πŸ˜ƒ..

Yuvi...i am pretty sure some of ur predictions for this track are going to come true...πŸ˜†

Sushy...u still predicting...😲..do u have hair left on ur head...πŸ˜†

Ya one or two....am preserving them for the final climaxπŸ˜†
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx 4 sharing crys wow can't wait 4 tommorrow but i am not liking  this kala coming in b/n tasah why can't she stay away some more like she was away when D was with seema. tanx dear again!😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How about this...Dutta does get attacked and he fight back...but then all the souls gathered there for darshan step up and help Dutta and Naku...and Suds and Chaskar have to re-treat.
Tasha can then plan their next move, which IMO, should be to get Baaji out somehow.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing! This is turning out to be one hell of a week! Surprise after surprise! It seems to good to be true! Kala in all her akar is going to be brought back down to earth by Dutta. And Dutta will get one hell of a shock IF Kala's plans are revealed then and there! But the bit that gets to me is Dutta fighting for Naku
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
wowwwwwwwwww solid yar!!!!!!!!!!!!! ab aaega maja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plz ab jaldi reunion hone do kabse ek hi precap de rahe hai............
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.......hayye me waiting for this!!
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx alot Crystal for sharing πŸ€—
wow this awesome ....can"t wait to see dutta in action and will fight to save naku πŸ˜
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omgggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!just cant wait.................yiipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......πŸ₯³........ab ayega mazaa...............and D fighting for naku................ufffffffffffffthanks for it coco.............
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for sharing Crystal , Now kala wants to try her skills in action only to fail miserably.πŸ˜†

Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago