Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aysha_mayur

Kuperman........🤣...........KSG fans are soooo crazy

Waise TT is trying to get an Arti intv.......it commented on its wall that keep hoping and praying as we are trying....I hope it happens soon

ohhhh wow!..even last time i req tt they said they'l try.......man i do hope arti gives us one intv together❤️
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess for iv they need to ask jun's ph too

Your first love was DMG and KSG na.......🤣..........I toh stalked MJHT forum for many months and joined after my 12th board exams

yeah🤣..........but i always loved mjht more & had fav over mn.......& coming to if fell over arti😆

well ayshu how we first met in if?😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

ohhhh wow!..even last time i req tt they said they'l try.......man i do hope arti gives us one intv together❤️

I posted on Jun's wall that arjun we are missing Arti a lot....hope to see you in an intv with Rati😳
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivani1arti

yeah🤣..........but i always loved mjht more & had fav over mn.......& coming to if fell over arti😆

well ayshu how we first met in if?😆

I remember I met you in BRING RATI BCK MISSION THREAD.......I chatted there with you many times😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nida--

i guess for iv they need to ask jun's ph too

why PH......they can take their intv in off hours na

I posted on Jun's wall that arjun we are missing Arti a lot....hope to see you in an intv with Rati😳

how cute😆😳
i misssssssssss his comments❤️.........he replies on hoonur na. i will comment there...btw bhav - -------------na is there...but  i have to watch pmmka for jun😆
aysha_mayur thumbnail
Shivi post comments about Arti on hoonur😳

I remember I met you in BRING RATI BCK MISSION THREAD.......I chatted there with you many times😆

i don't rem this😆..but i rem we met on mn paradise & we all used to roflllll badly & drool & we talked abt wet chest in that epi🤣
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

why PH......they can take their intv in off hours na

ya but ph may not like arti promotion.............................when they are trying to promote bhavna with jun..................harshad came with additi after ages that too coz both have ekta's ashirwaad
i think she might take harshad additi when tere liye ends😆
Edited by --Nida-- - 13 years ago