India-Forums

ranveer n anshuka... (Page 2)

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I couldn't stand Ranveer! He was trying way too bloody hard to act funny. And I can't believe the disgusting jokes he was cracking, like the stuff he said about Kareena & Anushka. Your right, he seems like a full on chichora.

Urgh if Anushka is going out with him, she's just got no standards whatsoever. 

fungrl Goldie
fungrl
fungrl

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I agree Ranveer was "yuck" I just wanted to shake the man and tell him that DUDE BBJ is over you dont have to be the the english version of the character all the time. I am completely turned off by Ranveer. Anshuka was loud and silly by not annoying   or cheap for that matter of fact. Lets see how long these two last as a couple
asiya1993 Groupbie
asiya1993
asiya1993

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
WOW everyone just chill! the show is supposed to provide elements like fun and entertainment. And its not like Karan himself got offended. They are just being themselves on the show. Yeah i agree ranveer was a litlle immature but omg dont say things like cheap, theyre all good friends, do you honestly think theyre gunna talk like theyre on a new channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangel

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
I thought it was a good episode, I agree Ranveer needs to learn to think before he speaks.. but overall it was a funny episode lol, kind of shocking sometimes LOL.

I think Ranveer is like that though you know, he was himself, infact anywhere you see him he is like that, so he was just being himself, but I definitely think he was a little exited so the 'word vomit' was on a high LOL, , even Anushka said he's such an attention seeker, some people are just like that, he wanted to be an actor for god sake, ofcourse he wants some attention. Personally I like him because he was totally himself, I didn't see any copy of anyone, and I think soon he will become more refined Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Koffee With Karan Season 3 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index