Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/2 - Epi. 83] (Page 7)

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Hey guys Hug
I hope all of u r super super happy as me with today's epi!!

btw.. edited my post on pg 1..

I still have to read everyone's take!! and have to go watch the epi again.. loved it!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starglitter567aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

hey guys did you see the pic on fb?...both are in white again Day DreamingDay Dreaming

can't wait...this time it's going to a romantic sceneDay Dreaming...on a sofaLOLBlushingDay Dreaming

karan posted another pic where the cameraman and another guy are posing as arjun and arohi for camera and lighting reference ROFL

Hi Jannat..
I just saw the two pics on FB!! the one with the cameraman and the other guy is hilarious.. LOL btw.. doesn't it look like the cottage to u where the scene is being shot?? I hope it is.. i love that cottage Rudra gifted to Arjun!!

and they r looking so cute in white.. lovely pic.. waiting to see that seq!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starglitter567aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

it's in his cottage hai na ,  wow luks like  another party or photoshoot LOL and then this pose  wow  Day Dreaming,   I know nahi bhi ho sakta hai connection but hope karne mein kya jata hai LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

xxSassyxxchanni_starrasika_DSaksh4IFglitter567-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@kuki
just read u're take loved it...nd dont worry hun jo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hai wo haal dil ka idhar ho raha hai ...mera bhi has has k bura haal ho raha haiROFLROFLROFL

@kavya
u're take was small but cute...i loved those quotes u put in at the end...perfect....its going to get interesting Dancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika_DSaksh4IFkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_kuki

Originally posted by glitter567

hey guys did you see the pic on fb?...both are in white again Day DreamingDay Dreaming

can't wait...this time it's going to a romantic sceneDay Dreaming...on a sofaLOLBlushingDay Dreaming

karan posted another pic where the cameraman and another guy are posing as arjun and arohi for camera and lighting reference ROFL

Hi Jannat..
I just saw the two pics on FB!! the one with the cameraman and the other guy is hilarious.. LOL btw.. doesn't it look like the cottage to u where the scene is being shot?? I hope it is.. i love that cottage Rudra gifted to Arjun!!

and they r looking so cute in white.. lovely pic.. waiting to see that seq!!

heyy kuki Hug

yep it looks like that cottage....i really really hope it is!!!
can't wait for that sequence Day Dreaming....both of them are looking fab Star

@kavya...thnx for posting the pics

anyway guys i'm off...enjoy spamming!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ya those fb pics are toooo cute....again angels in white....its goanna be amazin to c....i just hope the other pic isnt a old one....the scene when aro was talli was quite similar na....

kavyasamaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

@KAVYA
watch it to know ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i m loving it
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

ari  - saw this now,  oh yeah  the epi was soooooo good,   I always loved arjun getting jealous part even in season 1 it was masterpiece LOL.  yaha par best part is he smashed his bike ClapClapROFL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

@kuki
just read u're take loved it...nd dont worry hun jo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hai wo haal dil ka idhar ho raha hai ...mera bhi has has k bura haal ho raha haiROFLROFLROFL

@kavya
u're take was small but cute...i loved those quotes u put in at the end...perfect....its going to get interesting Dancing

Thanks Arifa!! seriously.. I have a headache and a stomachache laughing.. my god!! I really need to stop before someone calls mental hospital.. anyways!! u guys enjoy spamming.. I'm off for now.. will watch the epi couple more times.. will be back after few hrs.. bye 4 now

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

Go to top