Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [21/2 - Epi. 83] (Page 16)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
@nisha -
"Well and more I was rofling because good surprises they never kept it while bad one they were about to keep for a jhadka ROFLROFL "

exactly !!,   I dont want them to reveal exactly how things happen ,  kuch suspense bachake rakhna hai,  and news like turning points  similar to chikbootar one that type of ones they shld reveal coz audience will have to react to that , I dont mind that  it helped us cause a rukkus that time .  

candles ka scene jo aayega woh cottage mein , that also they mentioned in article :(,   olly had guessed yday itself but it was only guess now confirmed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishlove_kuki

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
oh i did not read that articlesSmile

btw cottage mein - hayiHeart - they are always romantic on that cottage LOL or any cottage if u leave them , they are lost in themselves but come back home , then they turn to be tom and jerry ROFL

Let's c - then why Jay will come then if everything turn rosy for arjuhiWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
 ^ btw did u watch dhondu LOL and what happened to his bike?
love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Eshu, that is what frustrates me.. their jom & jerry tactics!! it fun for some time but after that it has really started boring me.. I hate Arohi and I mean it this time. I don't want her to be sati savitri bahu and wifey or lover but then, she has been shown to be a dumb bimbo.. which irritates me!! I wish.. someone better than Arohi is introduced for Arjun now.. then she might realize what she's losing!! grhhh.. I hate her!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry!!
Angrysorry guys, I'm so irritated right now.. plss bear with me!! I'm too angry to even watch the epi right now.. even Arjun's site is not helping!!

-TeekhiMishti-

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
arjun crash it right ROFL
liking dhondhu btw, he imitates SRK amazingly well
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
kuki  I am not angry  at arohi at all,   we know her already ,  I dont even want to know what she is upto ,  I want to watch it directly.   Whatever arohi tries to do , in the end arjun will make her understand ,  that is their  understanding / way of love.    I was earlier little annoyed with the details given out, now am fine with it.   I will laugh at arohi's tactics to win over arjun which in the end prove futile.

@nisha - found ur take on pg 10 ,  reading it.
glitter567 IF-Rockerz
glitter567
glitter567

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
heyy everyone Hug...
boy talk about spoilers...jeez!!!!

Edited by glitter567 - 22 February 2011 at 7:54am

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eshu11

After a super duper freaking day that I totally cracked up, I got to watch a super duper freaking KMH episode.Wink

'KMH' I love you super duper freakinglyHeart  -  LOVED it

Arjun: as geek, as nerd, as jealous lover, as loving husband,as smart arjun and trying to be the ''arjun singhania'' needs a sweet hug from us Hug 

Raj: The innocent kid with thousand of answers adding salt in Arjun's jealousy needs a sweet kiss  -  he was also dressed like his dad, with gel vel on hair and asking all sweet questions which arjun din bother to answer except say 'pata nai' LOL

Shefali: The cool friend always here needs a cool hi 5

The entry of Duncan  -  LOL u mean dhondu? Wink   as the rockstar in Shah rukh khan and Arohi words , CV took into consideration how we wanted as the entry of Mr popularWink (the guitar thing, the bike thing) and he is the coolest guy and Arohi called him as dhondhs needs a very special eye wink  -  I really liked his entry , and dont think he will be chiku clown , he will be a lil more serious than chikbootar I thnk.

The other friends way of describing Arohi and Arjun made for each other with the smile of Shefali needs infinite thumbs up (for the time being i will give 7)Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Ronit adding fuel in Arjun's green jealousy needs such a beautiful cheers for that

The sufi music as background tune with a little of romantic flavour ofKMH is freaking super amazing- rocking  and some clappings toClapClapClapClapClapClap

I know we are left with Arohi.
Where should I start - the way she wear the blouse outside the skirt - show how much carefree and bindaas and ''naughty'' and sort of free gangsta way she is  - it make me reminds my college daysROFL and for those days I give her a super 5 five stars

Then the way she went to hug her buddy forgetting for a while her hubby again remind myself and she was so natural, I love this
The way she wanted to flatter Dhondhs to others was so friendly way too and love it again, I usually did it tooROFL That's the advantage when you have a brother who does not resemble like you ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL when we were going to wedding ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL girls were racking their mind why brother always remain near me ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
O beautiful teen days - I only was stuck when I was admiring brother's friends themselves ROFLROFL crush bhi bro's friend ROFL . thank God Arohi does not have brother ROFL

Then I suoer love the naughty bratness in Arohi when she knew Arjun is dead jealousDancing because she knows thats the way Arjun got it right: its love Wink 

Loved her Embarrassed sply when she in the end she immediately recognised arjun's bike smashing act as jealousy and thnks of taking advantage of it,  may be this is what leads to her mock love in the promo. Embarrassed

Keep the good job ''CVs'' its amazing

Go to top