Mohabbat Lounge [21/2 - Epi. 83]

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First page of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum"

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, i have few important links to share..
Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

Give your feedback & make your requests at Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

Lets bring Karan & Kritika to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & contributing two comments per day on each of their pages..

Karan Kundra (Arjun)
https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail. Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.

Link to the previous thread
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1619341

lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.πŸ˜ƒ
sorry, today too had to open early

reserved :)) Hoipe we see a great epi :D
res
*hugs* pranii 4 opening...πŸ€—

waiting 4 today's epi...hope cv's dont disappoint us...πŸ˜‰
can't wait 4 jealous arjun...😳😳...well atleast arjun wil realise first that he doesn't hate arohi..he loves her...❀️

@Olly...*hugs back...πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Edited
yay!!.......im dancing cuz today's epi was super duper good and cv's didn't disappoint us....πŸ˜›
Arjun and Raj making plans to insult arohi and enter that party as tyical ardarsh pati and beta...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...this father-son duo is very sweet...😳...n shaaitan..πŸ˜‰
so arohi trying to make her former friends jealous which totally backfired on her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘..she was hoping it was dhondu who wud come...but instead...look who came..😎...her Pati and beta...waah waah...😲..kya entry mari...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...they outstanded all the professional ramp and catwalk walkers...🀣[=))🀣🀣...loved loved the way arjun and Raj entered and so loved the way arjun was walking wid so much style..😍😍😍...just like a adarsh pati..🀣🀣..😳...and arjun was looking hot in his outfit...n wid glasses...☺️☺️...whenever i see arjun/Karan where glasses i see myself...because i wear glasses too...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
even arohi's friends realised why arohi lied...even they can see what a sweet and cute family they make...😳..i loved it when arohi's friend said she lied because she wanted too keep her husband and son away from the world..awe..πŸ˜³πŸ˜›...

slowly even arjuhi started to realise that they have something between them..something that keeps them binded together...something that even though they hate each other...the love between them starts to erupt...❀️...and their eyelock..😍😍...aww..how sweet...uff their eyelocks have so much magic in dem...❀️..😍😍😍...and they went for a kiss..❀️😍 the Kiss of love..❀️...what a sweet way of saying I love you..hehe that too indirectly...so finally but slowly, the passion of love has started to bubble between them...and slowly...their  passion of love will erupt to the heights of love, intensity and passion...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️...okay Anjali..control...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..loved arjun's dialouges before they were about to kiss....his dialouges r always the best n soo sweet...😳...once again credit goes to the dialouge writers...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

they were that close to kissing....but then Dhondu in his not so cool heroic entry cum SRK style cums and shouts arohi n slides on the floor...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..🀣🀣🀣...what a joker...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...arohi lets hapopy and tuns to him and hugs him....leaving arjun...πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­..n he let go of those heart shaped ballons...both of dem - indication of 2 lovebirds flying away to their own world...which we will see later on...😳😳...arohi is very happy to see her crush cum friend after so long...πŸ˜‰..n from here..arjun's jealousy mood starts...which thru out dis epi was so so cute...he was looking adorable...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍...loved what he said about Dhondu..that his name matches wid his face...his servants name was dhondu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..but den he decides to leave wid questionable Raj..who was aking so funny questions..and arjun didn't have the answer's too...🀣🀣🀣

Arjun got so jealous and angry that he broke Dhondu's bike and just left the headlight..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..arre you cud have broken that too na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...den the watchman cud have came in wid the broken pieces of the headlight...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The arjun-romit scene was very fun to watch....Romit's prescence was great...⭐️..loved how romit was making arjun double jealous and he ended up beating romit up...πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£...the sound effects made the punches and kicks even funny...🀣

arohi finding out that arjun is jealous...hmm..wonder what she is guna do next
waiting 4 tomorro's epi now...😳
πŸ€—

Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
DHONDHU IS BACK!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

TODAYS ROCKSTAR THE ONE AND ONLY DHONDHU I DEDICATE THIS EPI TO DHONDHU COZ IT WOULDNT HAVE BEEN THIS AMAZING IF IT WERENT FOR HIM
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

M i going mad???😲😲i was literally 🀣🀣🀣🀣when our adarsh pati a.k.a arjun singhania and our adarsh beta a.k.a raj,roll no. 31,simirinda school,yellow group member entered with their champu look and award winning ramp walk style🀣🀣🀣🀣...hayeee nazar na lag jaye kahin is perfect family ko...
Aww the expressions on arjun and arohis face when she was crowned amazing...loved the bg score...its just perfect....then they both were looking too cute...those costumes and everything it was just adorable...and then arohi gets crowned with tiara saying that arohi humare paas itna sab hai phirbhi hum is sab ke badle itni swt si and cute si family chahte...i was like aww mujhe pata tha yeh arjun ka plan backfire zaroor hoga in arohis favour....but i didnt know it would work this well in our favour...too good...and the punch line kitni pyaari jodi hai dono ki made for each other in dono ko toh koi pagal aur bewakoof hi alag karna chahega😳😳...dekha arjun arohi u idiots samjhe kuch???πŸ˜•u r the perfect jodi and jo bhi is jodi ko todna chahega wo maha pagal and budhu hoga🀒...plsss thodi akalmandi dikhao aur ik dusre ke kareeb aaoπŸ˜‰...alle le dekho kitne pyaar se ik dusre ke baju baju baithke batein karre like they are the best of friends...c it is moments like this coz of which i love kmh kitne extra extra cute dikhre the dono saath mein...karan and kritz di are just amazing they dont even need to make any extra effort atleast even if they do it doesnt show it looks so natural and awesome⭐️⭐️⭐️hayeee...the way they were talking to each other amazin and that background score of kmh is just lovely....kya humare beech abhi thodi chemistry baki hai??i was feeling lyk shouting thodi nahi puri baaki hai πŸ˜†and then what yeh log meri baat itni srsly lere???were they actually goanna kich??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†hayeee but as i suspected kisi na kisi ko toh kabab mein haddi banna hi tha so i wasnt dissapointed to dhondus entry infact i loved it....DHONDU IS BACK n kya ishtyle se entry mari bidhu ikdum rapchik arohiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..and yeh gayi arohi dhondu ke paas m sorry mera aru-dhondz ki convo pe dhyan nahi tha...i was much more interested in arjun's jealousy....haye i knew jealousy track would be awesome and fun but to dis extent i had no idea...m loving it...watching arjun it was like wo arohi ke dhondu ke baare mein bole har word pe jalk rakh ban raha tha then he was rebuilding himself fir wo convo sunke phir rakh ban raha tha and the cycle just kept on going...arjun and raj's convo was too cute...kya yeh spinner hai??πŸ˜†yeh mummy ko baby kyun bula raha hai??πŸ˜†yeh macho kya hota hai??πŸ˜†and humara bechara arjun jalan ke mare bas expressions hi dete reh gayaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
arre beta dhondu bola tha arjun se panga na le yeh dekh teri YELLOW TAIL LIGHT wali bike ki bas yellow tail ligth hi bachi....liya na arjun the don se panga ab bhugto
🀣🀣
jab i saw romit i thought.....ughhhh....romit=dostana last part gaya pani mein😑....but phir jo scene hua jo scene hua bas pucho hi mat ki kya and kaisa scene hua romit dear aaj toh tujhe bhi stars dungi mein⭐️⭐️pucho kyun?????kyunki tuney jali hui raakh mein pehle aag lagayi then usme ghee dala then usko aur saturation point tak jalaya🀣🀣....i know m not making mein has hask pagal ho chuki hunπŸ€ͺ....hilarious epi... oye baal ki dukaan chup baith warna shampoo laga dunga baalo ko🀣🀣tuney bhi itna ulluwalia wala kaam kiya romit??kyun cheda arjun ko??ab tum bhi bhugto tum bhi🀣🀣..by the way cutest part was when arjun tarah tarah ke bahane deke romit se arohi ko call karwane ki koshish kar raha tha and that music was awesomeβ­οΈπŸ‘..
kritz di was lookin too gud in that school outfit...same goes for karan in overalls loved the costumes...and i didnt notice karan actually said that dhondu toh mere butler ka naam tha lekin wo koi aur season tha??🀣🀣..tooo good m loving the dialogue writers of this season⭐️⭐️
karan was just mindblowing in this epi...the jealousy the feelings the dialogue delivery he did everything so well...i dont think any other actor in u're place could have done justice to todays epi the way he did it...

BAD THINGS:
  • the girls jealousy over arohis perfect family seemed completly unbelievable...i mean agar raj and arjun apne actual form mein ate toh perfect family man sakte the but arjun+ raj ka champu avtar and arohi sath mein didnt look like the definition of perfect to me😭...
  • there are many moments jaha pe arjuhi ke beech pyaar visibly dikhta hai...for me this moment wasnt one of em where u could see love in their eyes for each other🀒
  • i didnt like the fact that arohi was happy with that dhondz...doesnt she care about arjun or miss him???is she happy with that dhondz???😑😑
Arjun ne arohi ko bulls eye dikha diya...now she knows how jealous he is...m scared kahi arohi mata koi gadbad na kar de....but koi na arohi sher toh ajrun sava sher ab dhondu is back toh jo hoga sab acha hoga....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘ to the CVs,  they heard us and most importantly made them both do some kaam ki baatein, even though it was only for few seconds,  but atleast they both became aware that they have something between them and the first thing that came to their mind was to kiss ❀️ πŸ‘πŸΌ.   tension building up between them very slowly but steadily πŸ‘πŸΌ.   agar ghar wale bolte to samajh mein nahi aa sakta tha,  but now that a group of ppl  who saw them together for the first time said the same thing , tab  dimak mein ghus gaya πŸ‘πŸΌ.  

Arohi wanted to make the girls feel jealous of her and when they got jealous she actually felt proud of herself , for being with arjun and she even got to wear a tiara. πŸ‘.   'woh pagal hum dono hi hai' ' agar itne logo ko dikh raha hai , to kuch to hoga hum dono ke beech' 'kya hum sach mein pagal hai' 'shayad abhi der nahi huyi hai'  πŸ‘ (why does he always get the best punch lines 😳),  and then they just look into each other's eyes , and for a moment they take off from where they had left the original curtain scene where they almost confessed to each other,  this abt to kiss scene was like continuation of that emotion,  all that happened in between was a dream they forgot πŸ˜³.   Loved the way the scene was done and placed πŸ‘πŸΌ.  

Loved dhondu's entry,   SRK style πŸ˜† -  Aro's crush of 4 yrs πŸ˜†.   and arjun is pushed back to earth  lets go off the hearts in his hand and his son by his side πŸ‘.  Arohi is happy to see her old friend and he is here to get his love back,  haaye apne don ke dil mein  pinch ho gaya na πŸ˜†. 
Loved the fact that he was angry enough to smash dhondu's bike,  (ab aro ko drop kaise karega dhondu,  DON bhai are ur going to pick her up πŸ˜‰) .   Arohi takes note of this jealousy and wants to take full advantage of it πŸ˜†.  oye jyada mat irritate karo, arjun ka dimak phisal gaya to phir pachtaogi (I mean in a good way phisal jayega,  apne kaam ki baat hogi πŸ˜†).

πŸ‘ to  romit,  the way he sensed arjun's tension and irritation,  and teased him , loved it.  'agar tum karna chahte ho to karo ' πŸ˜†. 

just yesterday I read somewhere that 'jealousy is a virtue' and I immediately applied to arjuhi and just chked more on jealousy and some of the quotes suited so well to arjun's situation πŸ˜†, 
He that is not jealous is not in love.  ~St. Augustine 
so true in our arjuhi case again πŸ‘πŸΌ, also read somewhere that jealousy is like salt in food, adds flavour to love ❀️ but again too much of it is also bad,  so just the amount needed to flavour up their love is enough 😳. 

loved the episode,  good work by everyone.  πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
res..
hugs pranii!!!πŸ€—..and two hugs for u anjali!!πŸ€—πŸ€—....for the written update!! karan's msg made me senti!  :')
res

edited :-

THIS IS CALLED CUTE EPISODE
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

ok now jiska humein tha intezaar wo ghadi aa gayi ...πŸ˜‰ ...arjun jealous hua hua hua ...but hua bhi to kis se ...."dhondu" ...eww ....pehle chiku n now dhondu ..ab bichara kare bhi to kya uski wife ko aise hi item jo pasand aate hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

so episode started wid aarohi trying to jealous her friends but plan failed ...n then when arjun came to band bajaoing of aarohi then his plan also failed πŸ˜† ..obvsly when that day aarohi failed in club so 2day arjun failed ..hisaab barabar πŸ˜‰ but as arjun's plan failed ..aarohi's plan succeed ...her friends got jealous ...bcoz of her cute family ...awwe πŸ˜ƒ n then she became mrs. hot smthn (i 4gotπŸ˜› ) n that crown πŸ‘πŸΌ

n after that 2min. scene was 😍....but wo dono bhool kaise gaye that they r in sm party πŸ˜‰ agar dhondu nahi aaya hota to ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

after that i loved d last scene ....infact d best scene...convo bw bhais πŸ˜‰...loved romit 2day d way he was pulling his leg ..n chedoying him ...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ super liked it πŸ‘

gud things :-

1. arjun n our little master raj ..both were luking super cute . wid some super dialogues n superb expression ...same to same style ...jaisa baap waisa beta πŸ˜‰.πŸ‘ gud to see more of baap - beta scenes ..karan is always gud wid kids. πŸ‘
2. romit ...his n arjun's bhaigiri ...perfect ....n d way he says bhabhi ..wah wah πŸ‘

bad things :-
1. shefali ne ye kya kiya ....wo letter aarohi ko na dekar sirf room mein rakh diya 😑
2. dhondu - no cmnts ....dint like d character ...but actor is ok ..i think he is supposed to do all this ...but still i want him to b  little serious...after all he is here to give sm takkar to arjun ..so plz less funny this time...already hum chiku ko jhel chuke hai.πŸ˜†

overall very gud episode ...gud execution ...loved it πŸ‘

πŸ‘
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 13 years ago
Res!

OMG!! Awesome awesome awesomest episode!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I was laughing so hard throughout the epi.. & Arjun-Raj were hilarious.. to die for dad-son duo!! 🀣🀣 but the star of today's episode was ROMIT!! muahhhh... love u romit!! πŸ€— for making dumbo Arjun realize his concern for Arohi and bringing out the Green wreen Jealousy flag in him!!

Alright!! I overestimated Rajvir!! πŸ˜† so, this was his fab plan.. hiding the reports in the drawer.. someone tell me this guy's not ACP!! kya plan tha.. πŸ˜† but works in our favour for now.. so, chalo chod diya abhi ke liye!!πŸ˜†

Arohi-Shefu looked really cute in the school uniforms!! but the best part was Arjun-Raj πŸ˜† hiding behind the curtain, listening to their convo!! πŸ˜† Adarsh beta- adarsh pati getting ready for their dhamakedar entry to mommy's reunion party!! and Arjun's "dhondu to mere butler ka naam tha, khair woh to koi aur season mein" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!!

Shefu's date.. Rahul!! looked cute.. I thought he was better looking than dhondz!! πŸ˜† really Arohi kya choice hai yaar tumhari.. even though ur friends were proved to be utter dumbos as u but they have better choice in guys and they r smarter than u to praise Arjun!! πŸ˜†

and then.. real DHAMAKA!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun-Raj enter in their nerdy avatar!! πŸ˜† and that walk.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 perfect!! The way Arjun looked btw the two balloons πŸ˜† and Raj added a new line to his intro.. "Arohi Alhuwalia ka beta" 🀣🀣 perfect beta keep it up!!

But yeh kya Arjun, ek aur plan fail!! πŸ˜† kitani baar kaha hai ki biwi ke samne tumhare saare plan fail ho jate hai.. but iss baar no problem we loved ur plan failing.. kum se kum u guys realized ke ghadhe ho tum dono jo itni cute pair todna chahte ho!!πŸ˜† "Itni cute family hai, use kisi ki nazar na lag jaye" hayeee.. tumhare muh mein ghee shakar!! hum to kab se yeh keh rahe hai.. chalo aab tum logo ne samajh hi liya CV's, to Arjuhi bhi jaldi samajh jayenge.. but highlight line of the epi by Arohi's friend. "saath mein kitane cute lagte hai, dekho kitna pyaar hai dono ki aankhon mein ek dusre ke liye, koi pagal hi hoga jo aisi cute jodi ko todna chahega" πŸ‘πŸ‘
Yipieee guys!! KMH1 BG scores r back.. loved it!! muaahhhh..... CV's!! Loved loved loved the eye stare and the 1st realization convo btw Arjuhi..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ "agar itne saare logo ko nazar aa rahi hai to hamare beech thodi chemistry to hogi na!! kya hum saach mein pagal hai jo yeh pair todna chahte hai!! shayad abhi itni der nahin hui!!" I'm so so so so so happy today.. at least CV's showed a little realization there today.. so, now I'm sure CV's know what we all want and have started to take baby steps towards Arjuhi union!! yipieee.. this one's for u CV's πŸ€—OMG.. they came so close to kiss eachother..  super super sweet!!

but yaar this dhondu na.. kya bakwas timing hai iski!! but aaj dhondu ko sab kuch maaf.. bcoz he's gonna be a major catalyst in Arjuhi reunion!! aww... Arjun.. he was so heartbroken to see Arohi hugging dhondz.. it was clearly sooo evident in his eyes that he was shaken seeing Arohi with someone else.. and the way he let go off those balloons.. awww... a big hug to u πŸ€—.. don't worry dear Arohi is only Arjun's!! but Raj-Arjun again stole the show..
Arjun: "name hi kitna downmarket hai.. dhondu to mere naukar ka name tha aur iski to shakal bhi match kar rahi hai uske name se.. ajeeb sa" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Arjun's eye's almost pooped out when Arohi said she had a huge crush on dhondu!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 upar se Raj, putting salt on his wounds and adding fuel to the fire....πŸ˜†
Raj: yeh spinner hai? πŸ˜† Arjun: pata nahin kya hai!! 🀣..
Raj: yeh mamma ko baby kyon keh raha hai? 🀣🀣🀣 Arjun: mujhe kya pata!! 🀣..
Raj: yeh macho kya hota hai? πŸ˜† Arjun: mujhe kya pata!! 🀣🀣..
and Raj-Arjun were super cute when they both together said "yellow tail light wali super bike par" 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣!! aur aaj to Arjun ne kitni bar Raj ko godi mein uthaya tha.. he was looking the best dad in the world today.. ⭐️⭐️

ROMIT ROMIT ROMIT!! Ur the best... Big big big hug to u today πŸ€—πŸ€— Arjun should be the head of chemicals naming convention IUPAC.. kitne boring name dete hai woh log jaise.. magnese, aluminium, potassium.. etc etc.. aur yeh dekho Arjun ne to PhD kar rakhi hai naming mein.. chiku ko kya name diya tha kabootar aur dhondu ko perfect name diya.. CARTOON!! πŸ˜† 
but he was so frustrated.. and the way he threw the magazine to hit Romit!! 🀣🀣 but Romit utaoid ful fayda of the situation to make his bholu dumbo bro realize that he's getting jealous that Arohi is with some other guy.. ROMIT!!!!!πŸ€— all the stars of today from me goes to u.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!! "childhood friend, to aapko neend kaise aayegi.. bhabhi, bahar raatko, bro kahin yeh bachpan ka pyaar to nahin hai" and the way he emphasized on pyaar!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 too good dude!! and Arjun, he said mujhe fark nahin padta so many times but he stopped while saying bachpan ka pyaar!! and then he was awesomeeee.. trying to make Romit call his bhabhi to check.. awww....how cute... sweetu.. tumhe fark padta hai.. aab to samajh jao!! but Romit.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 how nicely he put all the romantic seq's together to make Arjun jealous.. ouch!! I knew aaj to Romit beta tu pitne wala hai apne best bro ke haatho.. poor him!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 god!! I can't stop laughing.. please koi mujhe chup karaooooo..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 my stomach's hurting laughing like crazy!! hilarious epi.. too too too too cute!! loved the last scene.. bichare dhondu ke bike ka kabad khana bana diya!! lolzz... yellow tail light.. par yeh kya kiya Arjun.. hamesha apne pair pe kulhadi mar lete ho.. yeh to wohi kiya tumne aa bail mujhe maar!! now.. Arohi is gonna take full badla from u by making u laal, kala, pila, hara, nila in jealousy!! πŸ˜† Arjun beta.. tu to gaya!!

I'm so loving this.. guys I have gone crazy laughing.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Too good of an epi.. Thank u so much CV's!! πŸ€—
πŸ˜†

Edited by love_kuki - 13 years ago
IT GOOD THAT YA OPEND EARLY :D
oh sorry for caps..lol

hi prani,i will write here after watchin show for sure.