Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#598:2DayToGo-KSG'sBday|NEWAnnouncemtPg1 (Page 69)

Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Swanczz i just realized how super sexyy B&S r togetherWink remember AMMDLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ASALUV

SilentSilver IF-Stunnerz
SilentSilver
SilentSilver

Originally posted by ASALUV

Karan coming in the house all tired from work...
nd then Shona comes and see's Karan lying in bed, on his stomach...
She slowly starts massaging his temples... nd den he starts feeling good...
nd den he asks for a back massage... nd she sayss..

"in one condition..."

"What is your condition?" Karan asked...

"Take your shirt off :p" Shilpa says, with a naughty look on her face...

Karan takes his shirt off immediatelyyyy...

Shilpa opened her mouth seeing him obeying her... She knew there was something very fishyyy going on... she started off massaging the back of his neck...

Her fingers sunk into the back off his neck, as Karan closed his eyes in pleasure... a few minutes passed by, suddenly, Karan flipped back, Grabbed SA's hand, and pulled her forward...

As SA fell on top of him, he rolled her around so that she was under him...

He Looked at her with those hungry eyes, while shilpa suddenly shyed away with the amount of intensity showing through then. Shilpa tried to struggle from beneath him but made no sucess, his hands were gripping onto her wrists really hard.

"Karan" she breathed heavily, her chest heaving up to meet his bare ones. "Choda na, please" her voice sounded so husky that she herself wouldn't have recognised her.

Karan bit his lip, and then shook his head. His face drawing up and down her face, stopping every few seconds at one particular spot. "You know what shona-" his voice teasing, as he breathed heavily in her ear, then with slow motions sweeping his tongue to the outside shell of it.

"W.... what?" her words shuddered, as shivers racked through her body. Seeing his fingers move up and down her bare arm, as she closed her eyes to the need of pleasure.

He leaned in closer, touching her cheeks with his nose, as in slow distrauting motions it moved up and down, skimming his nose from her cheek, to her eyes, and then suddenly using his lips to continue the motion. His lips starting off at her neck, soft sweet pleasure, shilpa groaned out loudly, as he bit into her neck.

"Thats gonna leave a mark" his voice held no regret, but was filled with pride.

Shilpa opened her eyes to see the naughtiness greezing through his eyes, as she now closed her eyes and suddeely could feel the soft breaths of his mouth, just a few centimeters away from her lips. She arched her back, waiting to be filled with his juicy lips. And then it came........

I sent this to some KaShians to read 
they said it was sooo Hot! 

Take a bow Saz n Swancy! 

continue .its UNFAIR to leave it like this............
n yah its suer HAWTT

nw i knw toninght watz coming in my dreamsEmbarrassed
ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetnSourMe

@Riya- arent u like 14LOLLOL idkkk.. i'll get u married sooon :p

@Swancz- NO i willl singg... even if i dun noe da lyrics.. i'll make up my own lyrics... i had to do dat once.. me nd my friends we went to this kareoke place.. nd OMG we forgott da lyricss in the middle so we were making our own shit upLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
OMG, me and my friend were at my friends quincinera, < and we were all singing. And we started singing, I will survive, ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG God being drunk and singing that song was one hell of a mess shait with all were in ROFLROFL
Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Why is everyone talking about my wedding? Confused I'm just 14 you know..ROFL

your getting married? ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Wow riya's getting married BEFORE Sazi? ShockedROFLROFLROFL i thought i would have been sazi getting married YEARSSSS before u do riya, ROFLROFLROFL
I dun think sooo sweetie.. i;ll probably still b unmarried even after ur kids get married
ASALUV IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Swanczz i just realized how super sexyy B&S r togetherWink remember AMMDLOLLOL

SwaSaz < Together are toooooooooo sexy for anyone to handle ROFL

Lol ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL damn whr is that fic? ROFLROFLROFLROFL God, our hatred for boys was cracking me up ROFLROFLROFL btw i still hate cars Tongue
Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

@Riya- arent u like 14LOLLOL idkkk.. i'll get u married sooon :p

@Swancz- NO i willl singg... even if i dun noe da lyrics.. i'll make up my own lyrics... i had to do dat once.. me nd my friends we went to this kareoke place.. nd OMG we forgott da lyricss in the middle so we were making our own shit upLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
OMG, me and my friend were at my friends quincinera, < and we were all singing. And we started singing, I will survive, ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG God being drunk and singing that song was one hell of a mess shait with all were in ROFLROFL
LMFAOOO S u were drunkkk LOLLOLLOL being drunk and dancing along the streets is funn :) especially at nighttt nd wen u get home u pass out nd ur parents arent homeeTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index