Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#598:2DayToGo-KSG'sBday|NEWAnnouncemtPg1 (Page 44)

sucharitha Senior Member
sucharitha
sucharitha

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_plutogal

every1 congratulate me........
i commpleted 300 post on my tis a/c 
n also i finished my dare...yay meLOLLOLLOL

Clap

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
congrats priya

Lb and Vaishy, u two okay na?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill--Aliya-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Originally posted by Angelic_Swancy

Originally posted by -Aliya-

LOL Swancy i know as a PASSIONATE ff writer you are bound to get frustrated at the no adult content rule but honestly i want ALL the Shilpa portfolio pictures on IF. They are missing out some really good ones.

Vaish i love my sig dhabba too..its Shilpa's men ;) i woulda added KaSh but my sig dhabba couldn't fit it in and i was going for the fantasy couples. I totally agree with Roz when she so wisely said: Shilpa needs to come back in a new show with a kickass male co star lead so that we can start obsessing over them..

ROFLROFL lol i know. I hope they do add more of shona's pics Embarrassed cause they hardly update the pics and all.

The thing is if Shona does come back, which she takes a longggggggggggg time to do, i want her to pick wisely, i wouldn't mind her working with AB, because i thought they made a cute couple, especially after that dhanno dance. But i wouldn't want her with GC he doesn't seem right to me, his good for DD, but he wouldn't suit Shilpa. However my first priority will always be KaShEmbarrassed

i'm obsessed with ShiJun and ShiRan. GurShi were like okayiish for me but that was only becauxse Roz's GurShi vms made them look good. But honestly i'm not that obsessed about Gurmeet ji as everyone is..no offence at all. its just i havent watched tha show, he reminds me of a american indian way of drawing a coyote LOL you would understand if ya saw tha way they draw coyotes. but i don't mind. as long as she is back and the guy is good enough to spark chemistry but if its KaSh then they have always been a couple that i've desired but never quite fairly got them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-

sucharitha Senior Member
sucharitha
sucharitha

I would become if-rockerz like swan  if kash is bak 
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

we NEED a place to vent out these frustrations! - We do Man!! seriously. Only constructive and Actual discussion of 'Once an Epic'. The times we loved it reasons we felt electrified. and the moments that sucked out the air off us, because they took away our KaSh :(

My world lit up when KSG made that flirting comment towards Shilpa and maybe the first comment towards someone else other than himself during that conference. It was funny when she said "you'll be seeing lots of me." and Karan goes "Lots of you eh? woooh!" and Shona's face was like "loserr!" i love how she can accept that KSG is a dork LOL.  - That part was really the time i was just watching the screen with awe! and then shoo..its done, gayab..! 

and the only other time that conference was fascinating enough was when KSG mentioned KaSH FIRST out of all tha jodi's. When they were listing tha jodi's together, did ya realise how many times KaSh were mentioned LOL

Or else my whole world went dim again with tha other boring, stupid, lame conference parts. I felt so prickly when Shilpa was so quiet and tha rest were doing their stupid stuff which wasn't even funny. Atleast Shilpa doesn't jump onto the guy next to her the second the camera turns to them..she's got her own class. She spoke when she needed to but i wish the seating arrangement was different -sigh- - Seating ararangemnt sucked and so did the camera angle! did you notice they wiped out the existence of Shilpa. It was RARELY that the camera shifted towards her! i hated it. and topping it was the 'low class' harkatein of some people!. i ...just chod na yaar..it really hurts!

i could go on but maybe that would go too far like you said Vaish

-Aliya-

FleetingWishes. IF-Sizzlerz
FleetingWishes.
FleetingWishes.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
We al luv SA and aftr wat hapened im sure al ov us luv hr al da mre
i neves saw such beautiful decent simple woman in my life
i luvd hr totaly her shynes was the chery on the top
karan always respctd hr 1st the relation he shared wd hr was hel mre difrent nd um proud 2 b a kashian bcoz SA is the 1 who cmpletes kash nd makes us difrent frm al
we re special coz she is the mst special woman nd costar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill--Aliya-

bAkChOd. IF-Stunnerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey all............................................
-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Sorry Swanz and Vaish. i've ruined tha mood. Its because of the depressing KaSh stuff i watched yesterday.

I'm going to take a breather and be right back. chocolate should cheer me up :P

Edited by -Aliya- - 21 February 2011 at 9:56am

-ialwayswill-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index