Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i finally chkd yesterdays sbs..

hima dii.. i agree wit u.. even i feel that maan can never suspect geet and he knows very well how much geet has faced trouble atrocities etc etc bcoz of dev....

he ll find out the truth and i hope after he knowing the truth he ll be happy tat geet can go to any extent to save her luv...he ll defnly understand that...and after tat i hope v get to see an sr...

and hope to see geet maan s milan soon...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sptrno

Thank you so much dear for such a positive post..........

Maan will never doubt his Geet his Mishti dear............the trust and faith MAANEET have in each other now is to infinity and even beyond that so dev toh kya no one can create any MUs between MAANEET ...............

If Maan sees that Geet is treating Dev leniently whom she hates so much who she can't see even for a second then Maan will surely try to find the reason to y Geet is behaving like that but he wud never doubt her...............Maan knows how Geet feels just at sight of Dev so he wud always keep dev away from Geet...............and also v all know Maan Singh Khurana and his instincts nothing can remain hidden from him for long and also he will not be at peace until he finds out the whole truth..........so many things can happen but one thing i can't believe is that Maan wud suspect his Geet............MAANEET will not suspect each other at this stage...................anywys dear let's just see wat is in store for us...................and when Maan wud come to know how his Geet had to bear so many thorns piercing her heart when she had to go request dev who had ruined her life her worst nightmare just for her Maan her life her most beautiful dream..............seeing how Geet placed her love and concern for her Maan above her hatred for Dev, Maan will love, respect, admire and be proud of his Geet his Mishti even more than before....................

and also dear sbs usually gives all scary news but usually nothing like that happens😆😆

p.s.sorry for the late reply..............

well written spee ...

spee ...... tht line wht SBS said is difficult to digest ... & I never believe SBS / SBB / any news not until I C it on the show ........

Y I watch SBB / SBS ... only for the segments .... gurti interviews ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharkha

i finally chkd yesterdays sbs..

hima dii.. i agree wit u.. even i feel that maan can never suspect geet and he knows very well how much geet has faced trouble atrocities etc etc bcoz of dev....

he ll find out the truth and i hope after he knowing the truth he ll be happy tat geet can go to any extent to save her luv...he ll defnly understand that...and after tat i hope v get to see an sr...

and hope to see geet maan s milan soon...

varsha .....yes ... after knowing the truth maan's love for geet will grow even more ... waiting for their milan ....
divareena thumbnail
I don't think that maan will doubt geet, he will know that Dev is trying to cause trouble for them.

Maan knows how much geet loves him and she would do anything for him even if it involved her asking Dev for help.

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: divareena

I don't think that maan will doubt geet, he will know that Dev is trying to cause trouble for them.

Maan knows how much geet loves him and she would do anything for him even if it involved her asking Dev for help.

yes reena ........ maan will never doubt her ....& he also knows how much geet loves maan that she fought with death & bought him back & gave him a new life .....

but he will be worried abt her & why she softened to dev suddenly .........his worry will b coz geet believes people easily .......so that willl b his reason to b upset .......other than that .......he can never think in that way ........