Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

TB: Aamir Ali to be back with FIR (Page 3)

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

i don go runnin around house screamin my head off and drawin on walls and makin sandcastles out of water Confused, i also have another child in my house called 'NOT ME' and he/she better come out of hidinAngry cause Aleena is adamant it is 'NOT ME' who does everythin LOL as for Aneesa, don get me started on what she do, she loves makin a mess with milk, banana and yogurt

oh but u do al that at the Forum n ur office.....The british intelligence have since long issued a sketch of a 'Wannabe MAN' with a mental condition less than Tom de CAT who goes around pranking and annoying.. ppl ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Do the British have intelligence ROFLROFLROFLROFL apart from ones who fancy me, Noori, Ghaz and oooo my wife but she always say she isnt british, she scottish LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i love prankin ppl, it my hobby LOLLOLLOLLOL i was even goin to be a comedian but gave up, everyone laughed at me LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Do the British have intelligence ROFLROFLROFLROFL apart from ones who fancy me, Noori, Ghaz and oooo my wife but she always say she isnt british, she scottish LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL i love prankin ppl, it my hobby LOLLOLLOLLOL i was even goin to be a comedian but gave up, everyone laughed at me LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

@red ---- even i have my doubts..given that they have allowed u to stay in their country.. after all the annoying things u do ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

n wow.. ghazu still fancying ya?? Wink LOL lemme tease her a bit...LOL

BlessedSexyone

BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

@red ---- even i have my doubts..given that they have allowed u to stay in their country.. after all the annoying things u do ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

n wow.. ghazu still fancying ya?? Wink LOL lemme tease her a bit...LOL

They had no choice to allow me, i generate so much cash to them thru taxes LOLLOLLOLLOL offcourse Ghazu still fancies me, she cooks for me on FB, we share lunch hahahaha, u would see if u would get ur bkside to FB, we even have our own BB forum there, Vini is there and also fancies me mad EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Armu4eva

CrazyNoori IF-Rockerz
CrazyNoori
CrazyNoori

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
*i bang ur head* HELLO HELLO *lookin thru ur ear* I DON FANCY U got my husband thanx ;P

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged

They had no choice to allow me, i generate so much cash to them thru taxes LOLLOLLOLLOL offcourse Ghazu still fancies me, she cooks for me on FB, we share lunch hahahaha, u would see if u would get ur bkside to FB, we even have our own BB forum there, Vini is there and also fancies me mad EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OMG...... Ghaz.. Noori... Vini...seems theres an awesome FOURSOME going on in FB LOL 

Lemme buzz Bhabhs.... n gift her a belan.. n Jimmy Choo stilletos to thrash u ....LOL

BlessedSexyone

BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedCuteOne

*i bang ur head* HELLO HELLO *lookin thru ur ear* I DON FANCY U got my husband thanx ;P

awwwww thanks Noori for allowin Akky to be my baby LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
CrazyNoori IF-Rockerz
CrazyNoori
CrazyNoori

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BlessedCuteOne

*i bang ur head* HELLO HELLO *lookin thru ur ear* I DON FANCY <font color="#0000cc">U got my husband thanx ;P</font>

</div>
<div>awwwww thanks Noori for allowin Akky to be my baby LOL

Aaww anytym. Yar u know he always wanted abit of u plus that dinner was for u na remeber the carrot n 2 onions instead it was made out dough ha ha ha o and babe I wil jus have ur wife tonite 2 hrs baby 2 hrs she my jugni ;-)

Edited by BlessedCuteOne - 04 March 2011 at 6:36am
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged

OMG...... Ghaz.. Noori... Vini...seems theres an awesome FOURSOME going on in FB LOL 

Lemme buzz Bhabhs.... n gift her a belan.. n Jimmy Choo stilletos to thrash u ....LOL

More than that, i also have Sakku, Yaz, Sana, Pooja, Shweta, Zaraa, Misbah, Jesal, Lekha, Harika, Mitali, Aashi, Jiya, Kaninika, Mariam, Shezzy, Ziya .........i have a fanclub Big smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top