Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

TB: Aamir Ali to be back with FIR (Page 2)

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
what happened to him sayin he only come bk in something worth comin bk in LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Sanjeeda puttin pressure on him to get out and work.........what u know when u with someone 24/7 it gets tirin LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

what happened to him sayin he only come bk in something worth comin bk in LOL Sanjeeda puttin pressure on him to get out and work.........what u know when u with someone 24/7 it gets tirin LOL

Oye Immy Angry moi shall beat the crap outta u....!! Dare u say anything about my HE-Man Embarrassed n FIR is one of the most successful comedy shows in the country Angry

Btw... ur DP pic... is so cute...Embarrassed

Edited by Armu4eva - 01 March 2011 at 6:47am
naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
wooooooooooooow Aamir is back our heart robber is back ..........Day Dreaming OMG OMG Silly
but i don't have this channel ...........DeadErmm....in times like this .youtube is god send to me LOLEmbarrassed

tanu thank u sooooooooo muchHug ur janu is back girl

Edited by naley4ever - 01 March 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlessedSexyone

BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

what happened to him sayin he only come bk in something worth comin bk in LOL Sanjeeda puttin pressure on him to get out and work.........what u know when u with someone 24/7 it gets tirin LOL

Oye Immy Angry moi shall beat the crap outta u....!! Dare u say anything about my HE-Man Embarrassed n FIR is one of the most successful comedy shows in the country Angry

Btw... ur DP pic... is so cute...Embarrassed

it gd to annoy u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL aww thanks, u want her LOLLOLLOL she is worse than her sister AngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

wooooooooooooow Aamir is back our heart robber is back ..........Day Dreaming OMG OMG Silly
but i don't have this channel ...........DeadErmm....in times like this .youtube is god send to me LOLEmbarrassed

tanu thank u sooooooooo muchHug ur janu is back girl

i know i am LOLLOLLOLLOL sorry jus been a busy few weeks LOLLOLLOLLOL but nice to know ur all so happy am bk, after am more sexier than Aamir LOLLOLLOLLOL
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

it gd to annoy u LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL aww thanks, u want her LOLLOLLOL she is worse than her sister AngryAngryAngry

Oyeee ..how can u call her worse Angry she is the BEST thing ... haan but her dad is surely the worst AngryROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSexyone

BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Oyeee ..how can u call her worse Angry she is the BEST thing ... haan but her dad is surely the worst AngryROFL

i don go runnin around house screamin my head off and drawin on walls and makin sandcastles out of water ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused, i also have another child in my house called 'NOT ME' and he/she better come out of hidinAngryAngryAngryAngry cause Aleena is adamant it is 'NOT ME' who does everythin LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL as for Aneesa, don get me started on what she do, she loves makin a mess with milk, banana and yogurt
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

i don go runnin around house screamin my head off and drawin on walls and makin sandcastles out of water Confused, i also have another child in my house called 'NOT ME' and he/she better come out of hidinAngry cause Aleena is adamant it is 'NOT ME' who does everythin LOL as for Aneesa, don get me started on what she do, she loves makin a mess with milk, banana and yogurt

oh but u do al that at the Forum n ur office.....The british intelligence have since long issued a sketch of a 'Wannabe MAN' with a mental condition less than Tom de CAT who goes around pranking and annoying.. ppl ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Go to top