Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naley4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
wooooooooooooow Aamir is back our heart robber is back ..........😍 OMG OMG πŸ€ͺ
but i don't have this channel ...........πŸ€’πŸ€”....in times like this .youtube is god send to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

tanu thank u sooooooooo muchπŸ€— ur janu is back girl
Edited by naley4ever - 13 years ago
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oye Immy πŸ˜‘ moi shall beat the crap outta u....!! Dare u say anything about my HE-Man πŸ˜³ n FIR is one of the most successful comedy shows in the country πŸ˜‘

Btw... ur DP pic... is so cute...😳

it gd to annoy u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww thanks, u want her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is worse than her sister AngryAngryAngry
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Originally posted by: naley4ever

wooooooooooooow Aamir is back our heart robber is back ..........😍 OMG OMG πŸ€ͺ
but i don't have this channel ...........πŸ€’πŸ€”....in times like this .youtube is god send to me πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

tanu thank u sooooooooo muchπŸ€— ur janu is back girl

i know i am πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry jus been a busy few weeks πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but nice to know ur all so happy am bk, after am more sexier than Aamir πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

it gd to annoy u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aww thanks, u want her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is worse than her sister 😑😑😑

Oyeee ..how can u call her worse 😑 she is the BEST thing ... haan but her dad is surely the worst 😑🀣
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

Oyeee ..how can u call her worse 😑 she is the BEST thing ... haan but her dad is surely the worst 😑🀣

i don go runnin around house screamin my head off and drawin on walls and makin sandcastles out of water πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•, i also have another child in my house called 'NOT ME' and he/she better come out of hidinAngryAngryAngryAngry cause Aleena is adamant it is 'NOT ME' who does everythin πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as for Aneesa, don get me started on what she do, she loves makin a mess with milk, banana and yogurt
Armu4eva thumbnail

i don go runnin around house screamin my head off and drawin on walls and makin sandcastles out of water πŸ˜•, i also have another child in my house called 'NOT ME' and he/she better come out of hidin😑 cause Aleena is adamant it is 'NOT ME' who does everythin πŸ˜† as for Aneesa, don get me started on what she do, she loves makin a mess with milk, banana and yogurt

oh but u do al that at the Forum n ur office.....The british intelligence have since long issued a sketch of a 'Wannabe MAN' with a mental condition less than Tom de CAT who goes around pranking and annoying.. ppl πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
BlessedSexyone thumbnail

oh but u do al that at the Forum n ur office.....The british intelligence have since long issued a sketch of a 'Wannabe MAN' with a mental condition less than Tom de CAT who goes around pranking and annoying.. ppl πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Do the British have intelligence 🀣🀣🀣🀣 apart from ones who fancy me, Noori, Ghaz and oooo my wife but she always say she isnt british, she scottish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love prankin ppl, it my hobby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was even goin to be a comedian but gave up, everyone laughed at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Do the British have intelligence 🀣🀣🀣🀣 apart from ones who fancy me, Noori, Ghaz and oooo my wife but she always say she isnt british, she scottish πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i love prankin ppl, it my hobby πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i was even goin to be a comedian but gave up, everyone laughed at me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red ---- even i have my doubts..given that they have allowed u to stay in their country.. after all the annoying things u do 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

n wow.. ghazu still fancying ya?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† lemme tease her a bit...πŸ˜†

BlessedSexyone thumbnail

@red ---- even i have my doubts..given that they have allowed u to stay in their country.. after all the annoying things u do 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

n wow.. ghazu still fancying ya?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† lemme tease her a bit...πŸ˜†

They had no choice to allow me, i generate so much cash to them thru taxes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† offcourse Ghazu still fancies me, she cooks for me on FB, we share lunch hahahaha, u would see if u would get ur bkside to FB, we even have our own BB forum there, Vini is there and also fancies me mad 😳😳😳😳😳
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*i bang ur head* HELLO HELLO *lookin thru ur ear* I DON FANCY U got my husband thanx ;P