Nandami in Sanskar --indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Nandish -Rashmi in Sanskaar Lakshmi
Buzz up!

Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai to grace Antakshri ceremony in Zee's Sanskaar Lakshmi.

Zee TV is back with Antakshri but this time it is not a new show but featured in a wedding celebration in their tv show Sanskaar Lakshmi's wedding. Veteran actress Pallavi Joshi will be seen attending the wedding festivities with the popular Marathi singer Avdoot Guptay. The actress enjoyed herself during the shoot and was all bright eyed and chirpy shooting till the wee hours of the morning!

There will be numerous actors shaking a leg at the Antakshari but perhaps fans would be eagerly awaiting the two hot real life couples of television-Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput, and Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai. The four stars will sing, dance and join in the family in their celebration. They will dance to popular tracks like Rang De, Ainvayi Ainvayi, Laung da Lishkara and others.

On this grand occasion, we spoke to Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV who said, "Lakshmi's wedding will be like no other on Indian television as it will showcase the ethnicity and vibrancy of Gujarati weddings. It's an opportunity for us to acquaint our audiences with these essential rituals and traditions which form such an integral part of any wedding. The rich Gujarati culture and heritage rooted to their traditional ethics adorn the matrimonial celebrations with typical Gujarati fancies, elaborating the vivacity and exhilaration prevalent in their community."

Producer of Sanskaar Laxmi Rajesh Joshi too stated, "It's a huge challenge for us to put together such an extravagant wedding on television. Gujarati wedding celebrations and rituals are replete with gaiety and frolic. I am sure pan Indian viewers will surely enjoy it to the hilt. The unique blend of traditions and detailing is something which makes Lakshmi's wedding a sheer delight. Coming from a humble background, will Lakshmi fight all odds to win the hearts of the Purohits? Will Lakshmi be able to mould herself with the new way of life and adjust to a large family, where each member has a different personality? Lakshmi's journey from Dharigam to Purohit's family in the cosmopolitan city, Mumbai, will be the highpoint of the show."

Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran was glad to be part of the grand event. "We enjoyed being honored by Gujarati community as I am a Gujarati and I felt at home on the sets. Nandish and I danced on the hit numbers of Launge de Lashkara from Pataila House and Waada Raha. It was quite cool. We had great time interacting with the Gujarati theatre actors, meeting Pallavi Joshi and Avadoot Gupte during the Antakshari sequence. I wish the best for Lakshmi and Sooraj on their grand wedding."

The wedding celebrations will begin on 21 Feb and will continue the whole week. It will be a grand celebration of everything Guajarati -right from the smaller rituals like the Tippani dance, to the Athango dance. Producer Rajesh Joshi is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that this is the most talked about shaadi of the year!

Tune in to Sanskaar Lakshmi every Monday to Thursday at 10.30 PM on Zee TV to be a part of the shaadi that will blow your mind!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20Aurora.SRKLuvr

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
I must say tht pic is spectacular!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Nandish -Rashmi in Sanskaar Lakshmi
Buzz up!

Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai to grace Antakshri ceremony in Zee's Sanskaar Lakshmi.

Zee TV is back with Antakshri but this time it is not a new show but featured in a wedding celebration in their tv show Sanskaar Lakshmi's wedding. Veteran actress Pallavi Joshi will be seen attending the wedding festivities with the popular Marathi singer Avdoot Guptay. The actress enjoyed herself during the shoot and was all bright eyed and chirpy shooting till the wee hours of the morning!

There will be numerous actors shaking a leg at the Antakshari but perhaps fans would be eagerly awaiting the two hot real life couples of television-Ankita Lokhande and Sushant Singh Rajput, and Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai. The four stars will sing, dance and join in the family in their celebration. They will dance to popular tracks like Rang De, Ainvayi Ainvayi, Laung da Lishkara and others.

On this grand occasion, we spoke to Sukesh Motwani, Fiction Head, Zee TV who said, "Lakshmi's wedding will be like no other on Indian television as it will showcase the ethnicity and vibrancy of Gujarati weddings. It's an opportunity for us to acquaint our audiences with these essential rituals and traditions which form such an integral part of any wedding. The rich Gujarati culture and heritage rooted to their traditional ethics adorn the matrimonial celebrations with typical Gujarati fancies, elaborating the vivacity and exhilaration prevalent in their community."

Producer of Sanskaar Laxmi Rajesh Joshi too stated, "It's a huge challenge for us to put together such an extravagant wedding on television. Gujarati wedding celebrations and rituals are replete with gaiety and frolic. I am sure pan Indian viewers will surely enjoy it to the hilt. The unique blend of traditions and detailing is something which makes Lakshmi's wedding a sheer delight. Coming from a humble background, will Lakshmi fight all odds to win the hearts of the Purohits? Will Lakshmi be able to mould herself with the new way of life and adjust to a large family, where each member has a different personality? Lakshmi's journey from Dharigam to Purohit's family in the cosmopolitan city, Mumbai, will be the highpoint of the show."

Rashmi Desai aka Tapasya of Uttaran was glad to be part of the grand event. "We enjoyed being honored by Gujarati community as I am a Gujarati and I felt at home on the sets. Nandish and I danced on the hit numbers of Launge de Lashkara from Pataila House and Waada Raha. It was quite cool. We had great time interacting with the Gujarati theatre actors, meeting Pallavi Joshi and Avadoot Gupte during the Antakshari sequence. I wish the best for Lakshmi and Sooraj on their grand wedding."

The wedding celebrations will begin on 21 Feb and will continue the whole week. It will be a grand celebration of everything Guajarati -right from the smaller rituals like the Tippani dance, to the Athango dance. Producer Rajesh Joshi is leaving no stone unturned to ensure that this is the most talked about shaadi of the year!

Tune in to Sanskaar Lakshmi every Monday to Thursday at 10.30 PM on Zee TV to be a part of the shaadi that will blow your mind!!

@Varun
@red -- I have highlighted just for you. So now you will agree with me that they are doing it as Nandmi and not as Uttaran couple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapLimitLessFan

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
No problem!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index