Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaynaFM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@ abeera...right ...par kisi member ne pehle sahi jawab dia tha ...to uska turn hai πŸ˜Š

@ tere_ liye _10 Thanx
Edited by Sayna - 12 years ago
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
@sayna thanks
my dialogue
Geet:- Aap meri koi baat nhi maante aur kehte hai Geet mai tumse bahut pyar karta hun..
Maan:- accha geet tum jeeti mai hara...
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

@sayna thanks
my dialogue
Geet:- Aap meri koi baat nhi maante aur kehte hai Geet mai tumse bahut pyar karta hun..
Maan:- accha geet tum jeeti mai hara...

It was after marriage.Both fighting 2 sleep on da sofa.i remember cos of DD's Expressions.
Am I ryt?😳

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Maan:Kya Faiyda Itney Dard Ka? Kabhi Toh UsseySehney Ki Seema Tuteyngiy Na?
<div></div>😳

its when geet went to meet maan after she slapped him and was hurted by ice block and maan asked her "bahut dard ho rha hai" and she said "dard to aapko b ho rha hai" and then maan said these lines... Am i crct?
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

its when geet went to meet maan after she slapped him and was hurted by ice block and maan asked her "bahut dard ho rha hai" and she said "dard to aapko b ho rha hai" and then maan said these lines... Am i crct?

YEPEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
I didnt think any1 wud get that,ur gud.
Was i ryt on urs?πŸ˜•
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

</div>It was after marriage.Both fighting 2 sleep on da sofa.i remember cos of DD's Expressions.
<div>Am I ryt?😳

absolutely rite!
What a coincidence!!! i posted ur ans just now! Ur turn! hope mine will cm 2...
cuttiee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

YEPEmbarrassedπŸ˜†
I didnt think any1 wud get that,ur gud.
Was i ryt on urs?πŸ˜•

i think jb maan indian paints sale kardeta hai aur geet indian paints ke workers ke liye maan se baat karne us ke ghr jati hai and maan was busy in tai chi wid ice in angry mood n suddenlyy geet hurted by ice block aur maan kehta hai " buhut dard horha " aur wo kehti hai " dard to apko bi horha hai " then maan said this line " maan: kya faida itne dard ka?kabhi to usse sehne ki seema totey gi na "... 
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
i think jb maan indian paints sale kardeta hai aur geet indian paints ke workers ke liye maan se baat karne us ke ghr jati hai and maanwas busy in tai chi wid ice in angry moodn suddenlyy geet hurted by ice blockaur maan kehta hai " buhut dard horha " aur wo kehti hai " dard to apko bi horha hai " then maan said this line" maan: kya faida itne dard ka?kabhi to usse sehne ki seema totey gi na "...

yeah that is when geet slapped maan and he told geet that its better to stay away 4rm each other coz it hurts alot 2 stay 2gether... And geet asked "ek thappad se sab khatam ho gaya?" i remember this episode bcoz of geet's this dialogue only...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Oops!! Sry 4 double post!Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Tere_liye: Its after Maan sold rights of IP to someone else and Geet came to visit him at KM where he was doing ice-chi(tai chi with ice) .
So when Geet hurt herself from an ice shard and maan asked:"dard ho raha hoga ??"
Geet replied:"Dard to apko bhi ho raha hoga ??"(both metaphorical & physical sense)
That's when line came when Maan wanted to part ways as he feared giving more pain to Geet.
PS: I like remembering scenes -so the detailed answers, sorry for unwittingly causing any problems.