Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asiaheart thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't think it's a big deal for akshara's family to borrow money to her in-laws; they can make a contract to make it official so it's like a business deal when the inlaws will return money back plus interest, that should make daddaji feel better to take the money. it's no big deal, it's done all the time. the interest is a personal choice though, not all families take it.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
it's not wrong to take help from maayka, what is wrong is taking this step without informing/asking anyone in the family......the sad part is that none of the dinos understand their children..they cannot feel their love & respect, they just want everything their way and when it's not done, they start fuming...one question i have in my mind from a long time is that what is this "respect" which they always talk about? respect kaise dee jaati hai? the way babli (bablu's wife) does it or akshara? for sure, dino's like it babli's way..saari duniya bas dikhave par marti hai πŸ€’Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

it's not wrong to take help from maayka, what is wrong is taking this step without informing/asking anyone in the family......the sad part is that none of the dinos understand their children..they cannot feel their love & respect, they just want everything their way and when it's not done, they start fuming...one question i have in my mind from a long time is that what is this "respect" which they always talk about? respect kaise dee jaati hai? the way babli (bablu's wife) does it or akshara? for sure, dino's like it babli's way..saari duniya bas dikhave par marti hai πŸ€’

exactly my thoughts as well... this buddha party doesn't even know the traditions themselves so how can they say that akshi-naitik aren't following! πŸ˜‘

As far as Akshi is concerned, it's better to ask help from your friend/family in this situation rather than getting it from outside because within your family, you are not hurting your so-called "reputation"🀒...
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Feefi

exactly my thoughts as well... this buddha party doesn't even know the traditions themselves so how can they say that akshi-naitik aren't following! πŸ˜‘

As far as Akshi is concerned, it's better to ask help from your friend/family in this situation rather than getting it from outside because within your family, you are not hurting your so-called "reputation"🀒...

exactly..thodi si der dino jail ki hawa kha leta toh kya hota? they wud have arranged for the money frm any source..
I dont think Akshara is wrong this time.. Whats the harm in taking money from samadhies when they know theres no other way left to solve this money problem.. At the time of nandinis marriage didnt they wanted to gift her home thinking of mohits problem?? To ab kya ho gaya if dinos samdhi wants to help his beti ka sasural at this very problamatic situation jaha dur dur tak koi solution nazar nai aa raha.. The only problem here is djs ego.. Nothing else.. Sabke saamne naak ragad sakta he bt samadhis se madat nahi le sakta..
Priyanshi_143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think akshara did was right think and i dont get it y dadaji was angry i mean he should be like happy that akshara helped him and if the question is abt money they could returned money to her mayaka
whats wrong with that.
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i thnk she is rytt..watz wrong in dis yaaar?? she is asking money frm her parentz only..nt frm anyone else..!
india thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's not about being right or wrong. It's about you listen to your elder. Once daddaji said he does not want money from her father then she should stay out of it. She should let Daddaji handle it.
ok understand that Aksh is worried for Daddaji but at the same time she is hurting his ego and insulting him by not listening to him.

i think she is right.........