is it a big deal?
of course .........singhanias will not be able to digest itAngry
but there is no way........... they r selling their properties.......CryCry
why  they r punishing naksh?DeadDead

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's a big deal for akshara's family to borrow money to her in-laws; they can make a contract to make it official so it's like a business deal when the inlaws will return money back plus interest, that should make daddaji feel better to take the money. it's no big deal, it's done all the time. the interest is a personal choice though, not all families take it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
it's not wrong to take help from maayka, what is wrong is taking this step without informing/asking anyone in the family......the sad part is that none of the dinos understand their children..they cannot feel their love & respect, they just want everything their way and when it's not done, they start fuming...one question i have in my mind from a long time is that what is this "respect" which they always talk about? respect kaise dee jaati hai? the way babli (bablu's wife) does it or akshara? for sure, dino's like it babli's way..saari duniya bas dikhave par marti hai Dead

Edited by _charu_ - 21 February 2011 at 9:05pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dinakshu_2012Feefimoonlight08

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

it's not wrong to take help from maayka, what is wrong is taking this step without informing/asking anyone in the family......the sad part is that none of the dinos understand their children..they cannot feel their love & respect, they just want everything their way and when it's not done, they start fuming...one question i have in my mind from a long time is that what is this "respect" which they always talk about? respect kaise dee jaati hai? the way babli (bablu's wife) does it or akshara? for sure, dino's like it babli's way..saari duniya bas dikhave par marti hai Dead

exactly my thoughts as well... this buddha party doesn't even know the traditions themselves so how can they say that akshi-naitik aren't following! Angry

As far as Akshi is concerned, it's better to ask help from your friend/family in this situation rather than getting it from outside because within your family, you are not hurting your so-called "reputation"Dead...

nakshu_2012

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Originally posted by _charu_

exactly my thoughts as well... this buddha party doesn't even know the traditions themselves so how can they say that akshi-naitik aren't following! Angry

As far as Akshi is concerned, it's better to ask help from your friend/family in this situation rather than getting it from outside because within your family, you are not hurting your so-called "reputation"Dead...

exactly..thodi si der dino jail ki hawa kha leta toh kya hota? they wud have arranged for the money frm any source..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012moonlight08Feefi

..Fairytales.. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nakshu_2012

Priyanshi_143 Senior Member
Priyanshi_143
Priyanshi_143

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i think akshara did was right think and i dont get it y dadaji was angry i mean he should be like happy that akshara helped him and if the question is abt money they could returned money to her mayaka
whats wrong with that.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vim916nakshu_2012

..Akaisha.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Akaisha..
..Akaisha..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
i thnk she is rytt..watz wrong in dis yaaar?? she is asking money frm her parentz only..nt frm anyone else..!

vim916

Go to top