Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thx god she is in normal condition.Though she was loosing her grip after seeing million dollors under her Shoe๐Ÿ˜ƒ.Only Cards๐Ÿ˜ก,itne sari paisa aur u thinking of sending only cards๐Ÿ˜ก.

BTW incase u lose ur mind which remedy u want???tell me oke i will be ready to start from the place u are staying if u in Swiss Alps then i am rady to give u push while surfing but won't worry won't forget to tie u with MOTE MOTE rope in ur waist if not Hawai ke Sark hone wala beach ke samunder mei daldeti hu till u realise tht the sark is fake if that also does not work then i will lock u to the one of the pyramid till u recover๐Ÿ˜‰.TU JAHA JAHA CHALOGE MEI BHI WAHI WAHI AUGI in case u lose ur ......tell me fren which one do u want before its too late.

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Arre Alle....millions/memores....But you haven't had SAPS yet..then Purab ki crorepatni..then millions...REMEMBER?

OMG!...you are losing it already...hai alle it is already happening!

woh bhi without the millions?

Edited by current - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
 I have a hunch that Alle is a silent carrier of SAPS......humko ullo bana rahee hai.....๐Ÿ˜‰
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

I have a hunch that Alle is a silent carrier of SAPS......humko ullo bana rahee hai.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Accha Ides..you mean she is already on her way to her millions..kiya bole alle?

allegra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ides

......humko ullo bana rahee hai.....๐Ÿ˜‰

Bane banaye ko kya banana? ๐Ÿ˜Š
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: allegra

Bane banaye ko kya banana? ๐Ÿ˜Š

jabhee to tumhare doost hain alle....๐Ÿ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
so I see where alle is going, she is making us think that she doesn't liek purab that we don't suspect her and oneday she secretly runs of with him and his millions.... anjali now we have to go camping right away in front of his house to make sure alle doesnt' run of with him.
allegra thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

oneday she secretly runs of with him and his millions....

Nope... just his millions. Now if he runs after me once he realizes that, that's not my problem. I cannot be held accountable for his actions.
ides thumbnail
hummm.....to yeh khel hai Alle bahen....tum to bohat hooshiyaar nikli.....uske millions leke bhaago take woh peechay peechay aaye.....wah wah.....ladies....we've been taking the wrong route here....with Purab the way to his heart is not thru his stomach or poetry....or even levitation (kanchi u can come down)....its thru his millions๐Ÿ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
kaise kaise idea lakhe athee ho tum alle.. hum ne tho yeh kabhi nahin socha tha!!

okaii girls hum uske paise lootungay tho phir purabhumare peechay peechay bhagoo ga ๐Ÿ˜†