Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Gender-bending at play-Samir Soni - Page 11

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: jammy

You dont get it Current but its a Trick Question, For If Ides says 'YES' then she will have to bear the warth of Alle Bahen MBBS. ๐Ÿคข

But if she says 'NO' then She would be lying. ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

arre Jammy tumne to mere dil ki baat keh di๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....warna dhakka chupa ke baat karo to aajkal logon ko samajh naheen aati hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanchi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: allegra

II think Crorepatni banna will be way too much excitement for my brain cells, and I'll probably suddenly lose my memory 

Oy yeah Alle.then i am pretty sure tht i will be getting all my money back telling everyone tht u have made me attonery of ur All JAYADAD๐Ÿ˜‰.

Anyways this post is getting quite exiting๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kanchi thumbnail
Okey Ides let us help her but after i get all my money back tht she had taken during the bribing session.Then after i am ready to HIT HARD ON HER HEAD TO GET HER IN NORMAL CONDITION if not worked I WILL BRING A HUGE POSTER OF ARMAN SURI...I bet second one will work....in two condition either she will be torture to come in her normal condition after seeing his smile showing his very very white teeth or she will remember to get autograph from him๐Ÿ˜‰ .
ides thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†sure thing kanchi.....I think the Armaan poster will be too brutal for her....but hey anything to save a friend๐Ÿ˜‰.....however I still think that the easiest solution lies in not letting her get rich....afterall prevention is better than cure any time๐Ÿ˜‰
current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
After all memory takes precedence over millions..right ides!๐Ÿ˜ณ...oeey alle samjh aaya...warna ides ko phir reasoning istimal karni pare ge!
ides thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† tum sab kitne samjhdaar ho.....
allegra thumbnail
Thank you so much my friends - esp Kanchi, current, ides. Your concern for preserving my memory is soooo touching. Everyone should be blessed with friends who care so much they are even willing to take such drastic measures - hitting them hard on their head, taking back money that was NEVER GIVEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. But you don't have to worry guys. I am going to make many more memories with my millions. Infact it will be better for me to not remember my days of poverty. So please don't stress yourself over me.

I'd like to say I'll never, ever forget you guys when I get those millions, but I don't want to make promises I can't keep ๐Ÿ˜‰ But if by some miracle I do think of you friends, I will be sure to send you a card on friendship day, no matter where I'll be - whether skiing on Swiss Alps, lying on the beach in Hawaii and sipping sour apple martinis, seeing the pyramids in Egypt, shopping in Milan, .........
*Anjali* thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† alle! You're too funny--I'm still waiting on the day when you'll come down with SAPS!! (i know that day will be here soon!)
ides thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: allegra

I'd like to say I'll never, ever forget you guys when I get those millions, .

๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•Subh subh bolo....aakhir tumharee health ka sawaal hai.....mey to bas Khudaa se yehi dua kartee hoon ke meri pyaree Alle ke saath yeh kabhee na he.....uske hisse ka paisa mujhe mil jaye Khudaayaa.....magar meri doost ko aise anjaam se mehfoooz rakhoo๐Ÿ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†... ides

alle, anjali sach ble this hjai.. tumhe ek na ek din SAPS pakurongay.. use din ka mujhe intazaar hai. Use din tumhe ka kar bhi tum yeh sab sapna nahi dekhongi par purab ki sapna.

( I mean purab purab.. not money purab)