Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†laughter business.....woh to kab ka flo ho gya.....magar jamm...oops I mean Purab....tumharee kidnapping ka hi to plan thaa jo choopat ho gya๐Ÿ˜‰.....aur ab tum apne kidnappers-to-be se keh rahe ho keh woh sulah kar ke phir business start kar deyn?๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ides - 19 years ago
jammy thumbnail

Mera Dil hi Aisa hain.

By the way my would-be-kidnappers, I will be walking by Nariman Point All alone tonight at 8 Pm. If you want I will give you the Map.

By the way dont be too harsh!!

Also Prepare some good foood ๐Ÿ˜‰

Jammy.

ides thumbnail
ummm....dont think I will make the trans-Atlantic tonight.....maybe some other time๐Ÿ˜‰
jammy thumbnail

Ok just for you ides, I am so eager to get kidnapped (just like I am ready to be chaufer of Jassi).

I will be walking all alone under the window of your home!!! So there you have it a golden chance to kidnap me ๐Ÿ˜‰. But I guess this time you have to give me map and sometime so that I can reach there and be successfully kidnapped!!

Jammy.

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: allegra

Bimari? Garibi? Aur Kuchh? Dekho, paise dene ke waqt kaise sab apne physical and financial problems ke rone shuru kar dete hain. Mujhe kya paagal samjha hai ๐Ÿ˜†

(Don't answer that)

Not fair..allegra๐Ÿ˜†

milkyway thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...........u people gave me a good laugh
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: jammy

Ok just for you ides, I am so eager to get kidnapped (just like I am ready to be chaufer of Jassi).

I will be walking all alone under the window of your home!!! So there you have it a golden chance to kidnap me ๐Ÿ˜‰. But I guess this time you have to give me map and sometime so that I can reach there and be successfully kidnapped!!

Jammy.

Darn.....I think I slept through ur stroll outside my window๐Ÿ˜•.....next time throw some stones on my window.....we will definately try it again soon....let me check my schedule to see if I dont have any other pending kidnappings to do that day....
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: current

Not fair..allegra๐Ÿ˜†

see Alle....u get our hopes up and then dash them๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ....I think u should post this question again......without the stipulation this time๐Ÿ˜‰
allegra thumbnail
Again? No way! Muje kya pagal samjha hai? ๐Ÿ˜†
allegra thumbnail
That was a freebie. Bahut tang karti hun na tum logon ko.