Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

A new virus has been detected that has infected most of the female hearts on this forum known as SAPS (Severe Acute Purab-loving Syndrome).....some signs and symptoms of this contagious aliment include:

"Purab avatars…..palpitations.......flushing……...shortness of breath......levitating…...hyperventilation.....hypertens ion....hyperdefendingpurab".

So far the recovery rate from this virus has been zero. T&D are busy concocting an anti-purab serum without any success as yet. The primary carriers of this virus are to be quarantined with this forum until such a time that the effects wear off….

Immediate help is required.......😉

anniegupta_ thumbnail
THIS SYMPTOM IS DEADLY!!!

i think i've caught it HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!

🤢 ..AHHH.. TO LATE!!

STAY AWAY!!! I HAVE SAPS!!!!!!
ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hehehehe.....that was ceratinly hilarious..............

and oooooooohhhhhnooooooooo reading all the posts it looks like i have caught it too(i was a silent carrier before)

allegra thumbnail
Well looks like Lakshmi now has to amend her warning to "This form is addictive and infective"

BTW, kanchi, just wanted to let you know that levitating and going to Jahannum (for Purab) are in completely opposite directions. Not your fault, SAPS is also known to cause severe disorientation 😆
Morgoth thumbnail

😆 You guys really made me laugh out loud. I already feel some of my academic related stress melting away. 

allegra thumbnail
Hey listen you SAPS afflicted patients: STOP CHANGING YOUR PURAB AVATARS so rapidly. I can't keep up.
You guys are making me dizzy (and meanwhile I don't even have the disease)! 😆 Edited by allegra - 19 years ago
kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: allegra

Well looks like Lakshmi now has to amend her warning to "This form is addictive and infective"

BTW, kanchi, just wanted to let you know that levitating and going to Jahannum (for Purab) are in completely opposite directions. Not your fault, SAPS is also known to cause severe disorientation 😆

don't worry allegra i will make go both in a same direction.Anything is possible these days so no big DEAL😉  about jahanum and levitating.

Edited by kanchi - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail

(and meanwhile I don't even have the disease)! 😆

hey....neither did I until a few weeks ago......but what can I say, it just springs up on u.........there is still hope for u u know.....as u said this forum is infective ......give it a little more time and we'll be seeing u with a Purab avatar too😉
kanchi thumbnail

Hey listen you SAPS afflicted patients: STOP CHANGING YOUR PURAB AVATARS so rapidly. I can't keep up.
You guys are making me dizzy (and meanwhile I don't even have the disease)! 😆

Aww.....need water???Or else i can help u to take u to the ICU but i will take the taxi ka paisa.😉😉

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: ides

hey....neither did I until a few weeks ago......but what can I say, it
just springs up on u.........there is still hope for u u know.....as u
said this forum is infective ......give it a little more time and we'll
be seeing u with a Purab avatar too😉

very true ides.. allegra you'll see, you too will be infected with SAPS in a while!! but whatever you do.. don't even go near SASAS (severe- actute- stupid- armaan- syndrome)!!!! 🤢