Fan Fictions

~*~OS Gallery ~*'~ Silly Love on Armaan&Riddhima.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Deepshikhaa-

IF-Dazzler

-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

Hey friends. Wassup hun ?

Sab changa ? Vaddiya hai.

Ok I am here to share my OS with you all.

It will basically be a OS gallery. I will be posting my OS here.

All the OS which I will post here will Be of Armaan & Riddhima Embarrassed

Gosh , I miss them .

Requests are allowed ! But you definitely have to give a plot. You know I am Bad at Imagination.

--INDEX--

1)-Silly Love -Page 1

Edited by dmgkaran4eva - 21 February 2011 at 4:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg_sista..Ashi_KaJen..iceprincess101smiley_lizi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~OS Gallery ~*'~ Silly Love on Armaan&Riddhima." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Deepshikhaa-

IF-Dazzler

-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Silly Love Smile

"Oh my god, there he is." One girl Squealed.  "He is super HOT" Another girl agreed.

I looked to where their eyes are. And I saw a figure. He was Armaan ? Armaan Malik. The Hotest , Awesomest ( Is this even a word) and the coolest guy of the collage.

I sighed.And studied his Features. First my eyes landed upon his beautiful Face. Black smooth hair. Oceanic Eyes. Gosh I love them. His big Pointed Nose. And..His Rosy Lips. I just wanted to capture them. Nahi! Riddhima..Aisi gandi baatein nahi karte.! Bad! Dirty Mind.

His Muscular Body. Gosh, How many tatoos does he have ? 2 on his Left ? 3 on his Right. Damn. And He is one foot taller to Me *Sigh*

OH! Btw, Did I mention I am in Love with him Since 2 years? NO! Oh , silly me. Yea , I love Him! I just hope Someday he Likes Me! Please.Joking right ? Me ? And like ? Hun!

I mean Look at me yaar. Black Jet Hair. An Indian , Well He is Indian Too Big smile. Almond Green Eyes. I look good! Tongue I am 5feet 8 Inches! Ok that's Enough.

I doubt, Does he Remember Me ?

*Flashback*

It happened when I had just started High School.

I was on my way back to Home. It was pretty Late. It was some 11:00 In night. I stayed in Collage For some stupid Project.

On my way to home , I passed by a park. It had Jungle-Jim , Swings and Benches. I had come here once in my childhood. In holidays.   But wait, I saw some Figure on the Bench. I entered the park and went near that figure , And Guess what ? It was Armaan Malik, My classmate.

"Hey". He looked up at me and I was surprised. Those Oceanic Blue eyes which he used to show in collage were Numb today. They were filled with Loneliness. But it quickly shifted to terror as he recognized me.

"Hey-I-Uh- What are you doing here ?" he questioned me.

"Hi Nice to meet you, I am Riddhima." I extended my hand. He stared at my hand and then at me. And I gained more Confused looks from him. "Well btw , I am new here so I thought you could be my first friend? ." I said with a smile. "What's your name?" Gosh I knew who he was, But still I asked.

"Armaan , Armaan Malik." He replied.

"Its Nice to meet you Armaan! Can I sit ? *He nodded* Hindi ? *He nodded again* GOOD! mujhe bhi hindi aati hai. You know? Sab kehete hai tum dude ho humare collage ke ? Srsly ? Ho kya ? " and I kept on talking and talking and saw him once when I noticed he was not Interested in My talks.

"bored?" I questioned Him.

He looked at me and Laughed. "you are weird." he said.

"GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Thanks! I love hearing that I am weird." I spoke sarcastically .

"Hahahah. That not bad thing. I like it." He smiled at me Warmly! Shit, It took my breathe away . I looked away knowing that Blush would appear on My face.

That Night we just kept talking . We had NO tomorrow. It was 2 in the morning. And we were going on. And then I came to know he has a younger sister who has Brain Tumor. I was so sad Hearing that. I relaxed him . Encouraging him that nothing will happen to him.

"Thanks a lot Riddhima." He stood up and Pull me in a Warm Hug. Ok I am loosing NOW! Blushing. "Anytime Armaan." I rubbed my hands on his back.

*Flashback ends*

After that night we never talked to each other. We never met each other. Actually I was the one who was avoiding him. Why ? Because I was falling for him. Soon I came to know that his Sister is perfectly fine now. I was so happy Hearing that.

Soon , I entered the empty class. The bell rang and all the students followed me in the classroom. 'He' entered too. He came near me. But Amanda , one of my friend sat beside me. Of course, Armaan was Mad behind her.

During the whole Lecture. Armaan Kept staring on me. DURING THE WHOLE LECTURE!!!! It was something like , he was mad behind me ? But what did I do ? How Am I suppose to know that.

*DING DONG*

Finally! the bell Rang. I couldn't control my self. His continuous gaze were scaring me.

I entered the Large Canteen. And as always I sat Near My Friends.

"Wassup with you hun Riddhima? It seems like Armaan! is mad behind you ? what's the matter?" One of my friend Asked me in a serious tone.

"What!??! Are you serious? Why would he be mad behind me ? Anyways, I don't care for him." I replied lazily and kept my elbows on the table and hid my face in my palms. I heard Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING. Were my friends gone ? I wondered. I looked at them and snapped, "hello , anyone here?" I saw their shocked horrified faces  . I turned behind and saw Armaan standing behind me. I was Shocked.

"You don' care about me anymore. Eh ?" He said with Hurt. He was sensitive.

"N-" He didn't let me complete my sentence and he turned around and walked in the Corridors.

"WAIT!!" I yelled . "I can explain Armaan." I controlled my Tears, As they were going to fall.

"I never thought that what happened that night was nothing to you.It explains why you haven't talked to me at all."

Oh god! Kill me Kill Me !! I can't here is voice anymore. So hurt, Heart-broken so so sad.

When I didn't say anything , He turned back and moved away from him.

"Look , wait!" I yelled. "Its not , I mean I-Uh- Why do you think I Avoided you since past two years? Because I didn't care?. Yea Right! If I didn't care at all. Would I have bothered thinking of an idea for you to open me to me at that night?Why would I have even Listen To you!" I snapped at him , And few tears started running down my eyes.

"Then WHY ?" He asked me silently. "And why are you crying.?" He added.

"Cause I care. I care a lot about you. I think of you almost everyday. I wanted to talk to you. Touch you . feel you , you idiot."

"I was just scared. Scared of getting hurt by you." I Finished between my sobs.

"Why would I hurt You?" He questioned.

"Because I love you , And you- you don't lov-"

I was never able to finish my sentence as he pressed his lips on me.My eyes widened in shock tears were spilling out of my eyes.I kissed him back with equal Passion and placed my hand behind his neck.

the Kiss felt sooooooooo NICE. We started hearing cheers and whoa's.

I parted and blushed.

"Why??" This time I asked him.

"Simple. Because I love you too.He smiled warmly at me. And I threw myself in his arms.

Ok so guys this was it! How was it ? good bad ? Ok ?

Pleaseeeee REPLY !! Hit the Button LIKE !

Please response. I will surely write more then :D

-Devi_Bulbul

Edited by dmgkaran4eva - 23 February 2011 at 3:25am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sahitya87gudiyanrani143godsakerash.guptaparthvi-Aahana-zebalakhabhavs_gid03foxiAnokheeriddhima11swarobi1sweety7395diyachillStupidcupid1234ARCaskettFanaroosheecuteshilpaRhea.KaJenjain92krazy4kashambryn..Ashi_KaJen..ksg_ritikaiceprincess101Amoon.88shristi sardacrazy_4_karan-Fizzi-AbhiNikiLuverCrazyy_Fanmoonlight2630desirgupta.aditi20Munchkin.AMMY12alaipayuthey-Kirni--RabiaKSGKaJen-sammy4udebby_11anjie22caprigurlcrazy4KASH_ARteenorchidMeghzzanumeha_rajatsmiley_liziMrMrsChiping.-AviatoR-

-Deepshikhaa-

IF-Dazzler

-Deepshikhaa-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
*PM LIST*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19diyachillcuteshilpa

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

IF-Rockerz

-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Devi...
Yayyy.. First To Comment..
Awwww Such A Cute OS....
Adored Da Ending..
Add Me To Ur PM List..
Cont Writin More Lovely OS..

Lots Of Love Rabia Aka Rabzy KaJenian ARian

'Once A KaJen'ian KSGi'an & Jen'ian, ALWAYS KaJen'ian KSG'ian & Jen'ian'

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepshikhaa-

zebalakha

Groupbie

zebalakha

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
hey loved the OS.....add me to ur pm list...!

-Deepshikhaa-

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged

that was simply amazing...

beautiful os....

do write more...

thnx for the pm..............

-Deepshikhaa-

ksg_ritika

Goldie

ksg_ritika

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
hey nyc OS ...... plzz add me 2 ur pm list .......

ritika

-Deepshikhaa-

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
nice
add me to pm list

-Deepshikhaa-

Post Reply New Post