this week- i think will be boring- anadi studying

Posted: 13 years ago
this week- i think will be boring- anadi studying and doing all those stuff
and no jagya gauri tussle,... i want jagya to make gauri realsie it is IMPOSSIBLE betwn them

i am bored of this jagyas side affair and gauri
ok fine gauri is nice girl chalo sab maan liya but let her not be ebwteen anandi and jagya😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why do you feel Gauri has come in between Jagya and Anandi.....first things first...she doesnt even know that Jagya and Anandi are married....she doesnt know who they are or their real names.....then why do you always blame Gauri for everything?  I am sure she would be the first person to kick Jagya when she comes to know the truth...but at the moment..she is not aware of whats happening and just being a normal college going girl, if you have to blame someone then it has to be Jagya and to an extent Anandi and Lal Singh, because they all have hidden the truth from Gauri.....I think you first need to understand whats happening in the story before commenting on any of the characters...
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya gauri doesn't know anything....we can blame only jagiya
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri is NOT  coming between anandi and jagya -She doesnt even know of anandi's existence  in jagat's life because that dumb idiot🤬 jagya   is keeping his married status hidden👎🏼..
Only one responsible for this mess is jagya himself -So stop blaming gauri  or atleast wait until she does something wrong,till now she has behaved with total honesty and integrity .... ..

Well ,one good thing anandi is doing  now  -STUDYING -and shon you are bored of that too---REALLY ....🤔 BV is basically about a girl unable to study because of the ill effects of child marriage ,now even her studies you find "BORING"..... 😳
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah....thts the good thing, finally... anandi will be taking up her studies... and may be some day, gauri will realize who this jagat is...  till tht time the show may drag... but then is there anything we can do about it?
Teeya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shon703

this week- i think will be boring- anadi studying and doing all those stuff

and no jagya gauri tussle,... i want jagya to make gauri realsie it is IMPOSSIBLE betwn them

i am bored of this jagyas side affair and gauri
ok fine gauri is nice girl chalo sab maan liya but let her not be ebwteen anandi and jagya😡

daro mat anandi tab padhegi jab uski dadisa use padhne degi
atria thumbnail
Why blame Gauri again? And the way Jagya is going I don't think he'll make her realize anything, I want Gauri to kick him out when she finds out the truth.
Anandi studying is one good decision she has made in a long time, you find that boring too? Its better than sitting and crying for Jagya.