Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Embrace of Death... In Your Arms (AR one shot)

repercussion Senior Member
repercussion
repercussion

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

"Toh tum mujhe ice-cream nahi khilaoge?" said an irritated Riddhima.

"Riddhima raat ke do baje kaunsi jagah ice-cream milegi?"Armaan tried to knock some sense into his pregnant wife.

"Aadmi ka andaaz ho toh kuch bhi hosakta hai... main Rahul ko hi phone kardeti hun!" Riddhima said trying to convince him, picking up her cell phone.

"Riddhima, us bichare ko sone do aur tum go wear a sweatshirt....Fine!" Armaan finally gave in, snatching her cell phone away.

"Fine!" Riddhima said grinning.

"Good!" Armaan smiled at her, shaking his head off at her antics.

"So we are good now?" Riddhima asked rhetorically while Armaan helped her to the car.

"Tum pagal ho Basket!" Armaan mumbled while kissing her forehead and turning on the heat in the car.

------------------------------------------- * * * * ----------------------------------- * * * * -------------------------------------

"Armaan idhar nahi....us side pe...haan thoda aur niche!" Riddhima instructed Armaan.

"Basket tum aankh band karne ki koshish toh karo...neend yahaan bhi aajayegi!" Armaan massaged her feet while she roamed about the house, checking each bed in there to see which one was more comfortable.

"Armaan...yeh dhai kilo ka wajan jo mere pet mein haina who nahi lene de raha chen" Riddhima scrunched up her nose. complaining.

"Acha....chalo eyes closed now!" Armaan shifted her weight onto him, putting her head onto his chest and trying to ease of her worries.

"Fine?" he asked.

"Fine!" Riddhima cuddled into him.

"Good!" Armaan smiled stroking her hair.

"So, we are good now!" Riddhima quipped before dozing off.

"Pagal!" Armaan whispered kissing her nose.

------------------------------------------- * * * * ----------------------------------- * * * * -------------------------------------

"Haan fine theek hai...rakh sakte hona apna khayal to rakho...and go to hell...ab main nahin puchne aaungi!" Riddhima walked off bringing a closure to their argument.

"Fine!" Armaan banged his fist on the glass table, the thump reverberating like her words.

"Fine, then!" Riddhima gave him one last look.

"Good!" Armaan, almost immediately snapped back.

"So, we are good now" and with that she slammed the door hard on his face.

"Pagal" Riddhima mumbled while walking off to her cabin.

3 hours later.....

As the clock struck six, Armaan looked up and wondered if he should call Riddhima and remind her to go home now. It was afterall, her 8th month of pregnancy.

"Nahi...zidd who kar rahi thi...toh who phone karegi!" Armaan concluded crossing his arms on his chest.

The clock ticked by...6:15 pm

"Ziddi hain who...koi baat nahi...mein hi chala jaata hun"

Armaan walked off to her cabin. "Dr. Riddhima?"

The nurse outside replied..." Umm...I guess she left already!"

"Oh...okay!" Armaan dialed her number and waited. It was switched off.

"Pagal !!!" he shook his head imagining her fuming like a volcano.

"Wahi keh raha tha na...mein apni dekhbaal khud karsakta hun...toh jaye jhannum mein" Riddhima imitated Armaan.

"Address toh batati jao !!!" A voice reverbrated in her ears. She looked around and shook her head grinning. "Bloody stalker...akele mein bhi sirk usi ke khayal!...hmmm...uska favorite pasta pack karvaleti hun!" Riddhima gave in knowing well he was just stressed out with all the over-time he did at home with her being pregnant and the grueling surgeries at hospital.

She checked her cell phone. "Toh janab ko fursat mil gayi....aagaya na line pe 3 ghante baat nahi ki toh!"

"Hello?" Armaan picked up his phone without checking out the caller-id. Silence followed on the other end. Jab tak mein nahi bolunga akad mein nahi bolegi, so that I can be the loser. Fine!

"Riddhima....Sorry, baby! I didn't mean it! Armaan apologized.

"I knew it, Mallik! Acha batao ghar kab tak aaoge. I got us some Mac and Cheese!" Riddhima quipped back excited, doing a victory dance...ummm...mentally!

"I'm on my way...bas dus minute!"

"See-ya!" Riddhima replied...."Love ya!" Armaan quipped.

Riddhima turned back to look onto the road but her eyes widened in horror as she saw a mini-truck drive towards her, almost too close, almost!

"Armaan!" She screamed into the phone.

He looked up to see a mini- truck colliding with a tree and a car advancing towards his at an incredible speed.

"Riddhima!" He screamed back into the phone before all his hopes shattered, life slipped out of his hands and all darkened before his eyes.

"BANG!" Armaan's car crashed into Riddhima's with an enormous force, sending shards of glass flying into the air, dislocating the front parts of the cars and ripping off their happiness, replacing it with sorrow.

Half an hour later.....

Both Armaan and Riddhima had been rushed to the nearest hospital, an international hospital affiliated with Sanjeevani, where the two had first met and fallen in love.

Inside the operation theatre....

"There's been a lot of blood loss. There's pieces of glass deep inside his head. He won't be here for long!" the doctors exclaimed on examining Armaan.

"Internal bleeding.... injuries in the spinal cord.... the baby couldn't survive the accident as well. I think we should let Armaan know...she wouldn't be around for long!" the doctors announced after examining Riddhima.

"I want to see her...one last time!" Armaan pleaded. Although, he had lost a lot of blood and had gone pale, the doctor's agreed to fulfill his last wish.

"Riddhima....Riddhi-hi-mmaa" Armaan winced in pain... "Riddh-iii-mma...utho..." Riddhima stirred back to life...for one last time as she saw Armaan's agonizing face before her.

They lay wincing in pain next to each other on two different stretchers.

"Ridd-hi-mma...I'm sorry...mein....mein...mujhe jaana hoga...mein" Armaan hissed in pain.

"Ar-maan!!! I'm Sorry!" Riddhima extended her hand for him groaning and holding her stomach in pain.

"I love you, Riddhima!" Armaan breathed out loud securing her hand into his.

"I love you too, Armaan!" Riddhima clutched onto him tighter as they were moved closer by the ward boys.

"Toh jhagda...

"Toh Jhagda...

Both Armaan and Riddhima gave a watery smile.

" Khatam...." Armaan concluded as she nodded. Maybe a lot of things would end with this one last fight....

"Fine!" He looked into her eyes.

"Fine, then!" She nodded.

"So, we are good now...." He groaned.

"Good!" Riddhima replied smiling ironically as her hold weakened on his arm.

"Pagal hai dono!" Rahul, the doctor next to them, whispered shaking his head at his friends' juvenile antics with a watery smile, tears welled up in his eyes.

"Love you" they whispered one last time in a synch before they drifted off into dreams of future, overpowered by the sleep of death lurking on the edges of their heavy eyelids.

They laid lifelessly on the stretchers, the deathbed, holding each others hand, pale due to exhaustion and pain, plunged into a pool of blood and agony...only with a blissful smile emanating from their faces.... bliss of being together at this last threshold of life,...of being next to each other before death took over the three of them, embarking on their last journey together, here at the very place where they first met, they last departed....

Love it, Like it, Hate it... whatever you may think of it... leave a little comment expressing your emotion.Smile This was a random shot...and it took me four hours past midnight making that obscure idea into this. Hope you'd like it and would let me know what you think of it! Have a nice day, ya'all!

Oh and Press the    button, kam se kam! Applicable to silent contributors as well!Wink

-------------------* * * *---------------------* * * *--------------------- * * * * -------------------- * * * * ------------------

I do not want to discourage any of my loyal readers with the harsh warning below but since, cases of plagiarism have increased on the forum, I'm putting up a disclaimer as a customary regulation!

DISCLAIMER

Copyright Encroachment would be subjected to strict measures!

I happen to post my work only on indiaforums(IF) under the username of "repercussion" and I hereby, warn any persons/writers intending to re-post or borrow any or all sections of my work without prior consent shall be reported to the Plagiarism Complaint Box!

Furthermore, none of my works are inspired by any other concepts/posts on IF unless credited to or permitted by the writer and thereby, if you happen to notice any similarities, they are purely co-incidental and were not intended. Also, I would not appreciate the usage of my titles by other members and would deem it plagiarism. Lastly, if any problems arise in regard to the matter mentioned above, I'd like to be informed of it immediately through a PM and the support of readers would be highly appreciated!

Edited by repercussion - 10 April 2011 at 3:08pm

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987godsakejaspreet12rash.guptaNAIMIshivu027_Prithi_-Aahana-raji02Black_beautyparthvithemaggie1qr4hme_lovelyguldesivigudiyanrani143coolgirl319..Zahra..Anokheeriddhima11ams021richa_bpluksswarobi1arlover_aditiswati_arnIhArIkAStupidcupid1234MpakeezMissDioratharinARCaskettFanjain92Azmiiyongshinfalcon.starcuteshilpailla8Wild.AimeeambrynAltairaSuvarna....krazy4kashmansibhartissh57..Ashi..scorpio95desire_20kavyaadhruvikaluvsKSGcutie_mahimacrazy_4_karanAbhiNikiLuverCrazyy_FanTheMelody.vidu87blessed4gupta.aditi20-wild-ammy_ka_ashuClumsyIntrovertKrishnaluv94rupzloveuARKJ_4EVERAMMY12Vintagepeachdebby_11zhasan2Riddikuluslil_desi_goddesPrasanthiSweetAddiction.teenorchidEthereal-Pathsana.samirSani-KarAni-KSGanumeha_rajatHR-DMG4life-.serendipity.--Anku-Mrs.HulkDivineDreams.Alu-

crazy_4_karan IF-Dazzler
crazy_4_karan
crazy_4_karan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

loved it :) very well written :) thnx for the Pm..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussionMissDior

neha2607 IF-Dazzler
neha2607
neha2607

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Hey,
I must say it was beautifully written.......
In the begining of the OS [i somehow knew one of them will die]but i i never expected both of them to die.......

I guess as ppl say :
Action speaks louder than words and
my tears can exactly tell you how beautifully it was written.
Sorry i just dont have words to say what i m feeling right now.
Just keep it up and do write more but happy one's, i hate read when something happens to anyone of them [AR]
tc

lots of luv,
neha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

repercussion

Riddss IF-Sizzlerz
Riddss
Riddss

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
heyyy dear,
nice one
do write more

love
Riddss

repercussion

ssh57 Goldie
ssh57
ssh57

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
It was a cute OS but frankly I dislike tragedies especially those involving AR.

repercussion

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nice OS
thnx fr da pm

repercussion

pluks Senior Member
pluks
pluks

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
HEY..
was a nice one...
and seriously very well written..
like the love they had for each other... and how they departed together!!
was really touchy!! good work!!!
btw - liked the 'fine,fine then, good....' part sply!!! =)

repercussion

TheMelody. IF-Dazzler
TheMelody.
TheMelody.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
That was amazing! Very well written. I loved the way there was repetition in a few dialogues. My favourite part was the last paragraph. it was heart wrenching, yet, the mere fact that they'd be together even after death covered up the pain of seeing them die. Great Job! Write more..and do PM me.

repercussion

Go to top