Veeya on sanskaar laxhmi (Page 3)

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by varun.tap

Yehh they are but they dont come on this serial
if they are coming as nandmi so   ok DancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused it will  be so wrong

hvnt u heard of wannabees???? Ouch

i like them too as nandish rashami but cumin as veer tapasya they r making a fool of themselves....in every show if a lead pair cums ..veer will come with tapu..i mean nandish wud cumwith rashami.....its sad they want to come everywhere just so that pple like veer tapu!!!!very sad!!!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dreamz12

if they are coming as nandmi so ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confusedit will be so wrong

They are coming as Nandmi. They have been last replacement as some other guy had to pull out due to health reasons. They wanted 3 couples for dancing in the wedding. And every1 knows whom colors had promoted when it comes to dancing....

No its a veeya i big conferm....

There was an article about this long time back......................let me try to get that for you. 

When colors had allowed Gaurav Chopra to give interviews about his return to Uttaran and also his pairing with the brat Tapasya....................do you think they will promote Veer&Taps as couple. I am sure the prod ppl are smart even for that...........................except for that dance sequence which is also a dream ( and every one knows that its a gift to Nandmi for valentine by CVs as it has been shot after their marriage) if you had observed so called Veer & Taps scenes are non-existent in the serial. On viewrs demand neither they changing taps +ve nor are they showin any soft scenes b/w Hero & Vamp
PartyPartyPartyDancingDancingDancing
thank goddd!!!!Smile
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

if they are coming as nandmi so   ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confused it will  be so wrong

i like them too as nandish rashami but cumin as veer tapasya they r making a fool of themselves....in every show if a lead pair cums ..veer will come with tapu..i mean nandish wud cumwith rashami.....its sad they want to come everywhere just so that pple like veer tapu!!!!very sad!!!Ouch

Nandish & Rashami are last time replacement for another couple who had pulled out due to health reasons. Here I  do not blame them coz Rashami is a good dancer and Nandish is her husband and colors have no choice but allow them to represnt the channel. Every article in most papers have mentioned them as popular actors of colors channel but not as couple. Thats the difference this time.

cjs369

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged

if they are coming as nandmi so ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confusedit will be so wrong

</div>
<div>

Nandish & Rashami are last time replacement for another couple who had pulled out due to health reasons. Here I do not blame them coz Rashami is a good dancer and Nandish is her husband and colors have no choice but allow them to represnt the channel. Every article in most papers have mentioned them as popular actors of colors channel but not as couple. Thats the difference this time.

May be i am not more veeya fan but i always like tappu charactor.
So the has been closed by me of veeya as a couple or not.
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

if they are coming as nandmi so   ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confused it will  be so wrong

They are coming as Nandmi. They have been last replacement as some other guy had to pull out due to health reasons. They wanted 3 couples for dancing in the wedding. And every1 knows whom colors had promoted when it comes to dancing....

oh tabhi chance milaa inkoLOL 
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged

Nandish & Rashami are last time replacement for another couple who had pulled out due to health reasons. Here I  do not blame them coz Rashami is a good dancer and Nandish is her husband and colors have no choice but allow them to represnt the channel. Every article in most papers have mentioned them as popular actors of colors channel but not as couple. Thats the difference this time.

nandish is NOT a good dancer at all.. he dances just to match the steps of rashmi otherwise had rashmi not been thr no one would have ever made him perform in any dance events..
if u have seen jhalak episode.. he was pathetic in it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12LimitLessFan

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

nandish is NOT a good dancer at all.. he dances just to match the steps of rashmi otherwise had rashmi not been thr no one would have ever made him perform in any dance events..
if u have seen jhalak episode.. he was pathetic in it!

I said Rashami is a good dancer and Nandish being her husband...................infact they have taken only real couples in the SL.  So its Nandmi all the way not Taps or Veer.

BTW I feel Nandish always stiff

Edited by dreamz12 - 21 February 2011 at 6:51am
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
one bekharis dancing in stupid show LOL

farah007

Go to top