Uttaran

Veeya on sanskaar laxhmi

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
ANTAKCHARI KI
               DOOM
Veeya come on sanskar laxhmi on 23 feb at 10:30pm on zee tv.
I have no links because it is writen on the Dainik zagran a news paper.
The grand wedding fetchs of the two leads of this show and the differnt rasms are held.
In one of the rasm are held in 23 feb it is antakshri ki doom and the two hotest and sensational jodi of Indian telelevision that is veer-tapasya and manav-archana come there to performe dance and sang a song.

I know they 4 are very good dancer and actor but singinig i dont know I think its a big fun lets see guys.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozrakun 4evavivacious_priya--Megz--

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

ANTAKCHARI KI
               DOOM
Veeya come on sanskar laxhmi on 23 feb at 10:30pm on zee tv.
I have no links because it is writen on the Dainik zagran a news paper.
The grand wedding fetchs of the two leads of this show and the differnt rasms are held.
In one of the rasm are held in 23 feb it is antakshri ki doom and the two hotest and sensational jodi of Indian telelevision that is veer-tapasya and manav-archana come there to performe dance and sang a song.

I know they 4 are very good dancer and actor but singinig i dont know I think its a big fun lets see guys.
ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused and I  thought veecha was in the list of most favorite on screen couples ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Yehh they are but they dont come on this serial
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

if they are coming as nandmi so   ok DancingDancingDancingPartyPartyPartybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused it will  be so wrong
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

if they are coming as nandmi so   ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confused it will  be so wrong

They are coming as Nandmi. They have been last replacement as some other guy had to pull out due to health reasons. They wanted 3 couples for dancing in the wedding. And every1 knows whom colors had promoted when it comes to dancing....
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

if they are coming as nandmi so ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confusedit will be so wrong

Par tum akele kya kar sakte ho udar veer-tapasya he aa rahe hai as a on screen couple na ki nandami...
varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

if they are coming as nandmi so ok Partybut if as veer tapasya then not fair because veeya was never a pairConfusedConfusedConfused veer never loved tapasya Confusedit will be so wrong

They are coming as Nandmi. They have been last replacement as some other guy had to pull out due to health reasons. They wanted 3 couples for dancing in the wedding. And every1 knows whom colors had promoted when it comes to dancing....

No its a veeya i big conferm....
jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Par tum akele kya kar sakte ho udar veer-tapasya he aa rahe hai as a on screen couple na ki nandami...
YAR hum kar to kuch nahi sakte but you tell me is it fairConfusedConfusedConfused reshmi yahan tina k haq par kabza kar rahe hay.... woh villian hay hero nahi veeya koi couple nahi hay ...nandmi ban kar  aen good.... but veer tapasya so unfair..... i mean i am not saying reshmi is doing  it intentionally but channel wolon ko itni bhi akal nahi hay .... veer tapasya ko aik ankh nahi bhata aur woh usay yahan romantic ganay gaye ga ........... so wrong ........ shame on  the channel...

Go to top