Nach nach ke thank gaya Manav!!! U me & TV segment

Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi yaaro,

Just saw U Me an d TV 20 th feb 2011. Well first thing is about Manav quitting JDJ what will Arachana do and then they Say Archana will bow out of JDJ and then come back to Manav well they are making it sound like Nach nach ke thak gaya Manav and he wants to quit!!!πŸ˜• Also mentioned that now JDJ will have the sweet memories of Manav and Archana now as Archana has bowed out and Manav pretty soon too as he is tired!!!πŸ˜•

Who will say the real reason about his slip disc keep repeating thak gaya Manav and he wants to quit!!!! Here is the link.

So weird now even Media are trying to make it look like Sony promo !!! Damn when will they show something genuine without any build ups!!!!

PS : Yaaro its weird that now a days suddenly Sushita segments in SBB and SBS have suddenly gone down. there used to be so many Manav archana moments from PR ,now a days nothing comes wonder whats happening here.πŸ˜• Are media trying to avoid Sushita!!!
Edited by Jaishankar - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chinuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jaishankar thanks for sharing
    ye thak gaya thak gaya kya hota hai y they kept on saying this he wants to quit due to his back problem y they r making such issue .sushant is so talented n so hard working he took this decision due to his health problem.this media πŸ˜‘  they should have shown his interview what he wanna say about this.just making stupid segment by showing some clippings😑  
   hey sushant we fans r with u don't take any risks to ur health it comes first..
hoping today in wassup they will show sushita 
Jaishankar thumbnail
yeah chinuchinu yaar that was really ridiculous from U me aur TV folks. Running thak gaya bhajan all over the poor guy damn they are doing like the sony promo all for TRP's damn !!!😑 why cant they give the real picture for once.
chinuchinu thumbnail
yes u r right just for damn trps
  my name is bhawna u can call me
Jaishankar thumbnail
Hi Bhawna Nice meeting you yaar u can call me Jai πŸ˜Š
chinuchinu thumbnail
thanks jai i will call u jai now

Athena. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaishankar

[...]

PS : Yaaro its weird that now a days suddenly Sushita segments in SBB and SBS have suddenly gone down. there used to be so many Manav archana moments from PR ,now a days nothing comes wonder whats happening here.πŸ˜• Are media trying to avoid Sushita!!!

Maybe they've just been so busy they havent been able to give many interviews?
Let's see if there are more segments after JDJ ends.. :)

& thnks for the link :)

gaurimisha thumbnail
U me aur TV always were biased n reported masaledaar news.

noticed the SBS/SBB part too.whts with this media ppl...cant they see ppl n audience luv sushita...TRPs say it all.The whole epi reminds me too aamir used to be treated by media.
ultimately talent n hard work will say it all.
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Jai even I have observed.. SBB/SBS would have a Sushita/ArMan segment almost everyday.. I used to wait everyday to watch.. But now it is reduced completely.. But as far as I can remember it was reduced before JDJ started.. πŸ˜•

Seriously Jai why cant they tell the truth about Sushant injury to everyone.. Why are they doing this 😑
Jaishankar thumbnail
yeah yaar ArmanFan1 damn they do anything for TRP's idiots!!! Cant use the pain hiding behind the man!!! πŸ˜‘