Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Kids gone off the rails (Page 2)

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Ah always do not go to the extreme but reach a compromise.
Pointless to make parents unhappy, sometimes we must respect certain traditions so long as it does not harm anyone.

I have a hard time when my parents stop talking to me, I try to keep within their acceptance range but a few times i have gone out of my way and ive explained to them and thank God they agree to it.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by P1nk

Ah always do not go to the extreme butreach a compromise.

Pointless to make parents unhappy, sometimes we must respect certain traditions so long as it doesnot harm anyone.

I have a hard time when my parents stop talking to me, I try to keep within their acceptance range but a few times i have gone out of my way and ive explained to them and thank God they agree to it.

Ah P1nk ji you are a nice but sometimes they may fail to see your logic, times and circumstances change. But as long as you love them things will never go too wrong but still they will always worry for you. Take care.
Ankur_1305 Senior Member
Ankur_1305
Ankur_1305

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Honey,

I assume you are still young and evolving as a person. A young mind is often rebellious and sometimes rebellious without cause. It is a phase in the Circle of Life. By the time a young lady realizes  her mother was usually right, she has a daughter who thinks her mother is usually wrong.

You can always do things later on that you do not believe but that makes people you love happy. You think animation movies are so boring for adults like you to sit through but if you see it through the eye of your 7 year old niece, you would not mind sitting through them, especially to see the look of happiness on her face.

I am past a phase in my life and getting into yet another phase, ready to change with open mind. But as yet I have not found answer to the enigma called GOD. I am still like "Oh God,  I disbelieve. THOUGH help my disbelief.

P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by P1nk

Ah always do not go to the extreme butreach a compromise.

Pointless to make parents unhappy, sometimes we must respect certain traditions so long as it doesnot harm anyone.

Ah P1nk ji you are a nice but sometimes they may fail to see your logic, times and circumstances change. But as long as you love them things will never go too wrong but still they will always worry for you. Take care.

Thank you summer jee, i hope you are doing well sir. Tongue
Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Pink ji as long as you are okay, I am okay too.
I heard jobs in UK can be quite a problem.
Here in Singapore people are so choosy about jobs and in China it is even worse as we cannot get workers in our factories.
_Angie_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Angie_
_Angie_

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Here in Singapore people are so choosy about jobs and in China it is even worse as we cannot get workers in our factories.
...  and in India you can get workers who refuse to work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekhab25

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

...  and in India you can get workers who refuse to work.
LOLLOL
P1nk IF-Dazzler
P1nk
P1nk

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Then summer ji i should start applying in Singapore, i might be your new next door neighbour. Hug

Go to top