Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

||~~CB2 Express~~|| Volunteers needed!!! (Page 3)

chipak Goldie
chipak
chipak

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Sia for this initiative and its much needed also. One spot destination for story and its progresss specially it would help to connect new members where we will get gist of whole storyline till that point....myself experienced the same difficulay as want aware of CB express on CB1 forum.. this shud me made sticky along with Appreciation and Media thread..
would love to contribute but serioisly i am real bad with words and then i rarely see episodes (just go by daily updates) but again any help you require i would definitely try..we all are here to make Cb2 bigger better n more fun..isnt it..
Keep rocking this thread..its amazing concept

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovely

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Sia, I pmed you back... with more sections that i can do.

sia_lovely

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Shankar-

Sia, I pmed you back... with more sections that i can do.

Thanks Shankar. Smile Rectified the errors and have sent a revised list  to all the team members. 
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chipak

Thanks Sia for this initiative and its much needed also. One spot destination for story and its progresss specially it would help to connect new members where we will get gist of whole storyline till that point....myself experienced the same difficulay as want aware of CB express on CB1 forum.. this shud me made sticky along with Appreciation and Media thread..
would love to contribute but serioisly i am real bad with words and then i rarely see episodes (just go by daily updates) but again any help you require i would definitely try..we all are here to make Cb2 bigger better n more fun..isnt it..
Keep rocking this thread..its amazing concept

You're Welcome dear. Big smile Yup, the NL can be a one spot destination for all the story and everything would be under one roof. Also it makes the forum more active........people would try and be more and more activeBig smile. Sure this would be made sticky so that members wouldnt have to screen thru pages and pages for the update they need. 

No probs dear. You are welcome to join whenever you feel like with the teamBig smile Thanku

-Shankar-

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone,Big smile

Firstly a huge THANKS!!!!!! THANKS a ton to all the members who liked the concept and to the members who have come ahead with their help. Hug 

I am glad that you all loved the concept and hope to get even more support and love from each and every member of the forum once the NL starts. Big smile

A little change though, this time the NL will be a Monthly Edition since we want the story to move forward a little. So only after the month would be the first NL released out. 

The Members in the CB NewsLetter team are: 

1. Ravjot
  2. JC
  3. Sia
  4. Heena
  5. Karishma
  6. Shankar
  7. Niha
  8. Jas
  9. Chalhov
  10. Laxmis

Although a team has been formed, we would request more members to join in. Because we would need more members as the NL grows. Big smile

Edited by sia_lovely - 28 February 2011 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovanusha34-Shankar-NiHa24

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
go on.........and start it.. this will make the forum more active and also more entertaining.....
will try to volunteer if  i can

Edited by Abray - 28 February 2011 at 2:26am

sia_lovely

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
10 members...gr8.. if you need more members then do ask me  i can help you pplEmbarrassed

Edited by Abray - 28 February 2011 at 2:32am

sia_lovely

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abray

10 members...gr8.. if you need more members then do ask me  i can help you pplEmbarrassed

Thanks a lot for Volunteering for the NLBig smile Yup, the newsletter makes the forum more colourful and fun to be in. Smile

Currently we have 10 members in the team.....but members are still open to join in because the NL would have additional sections in the Next Edition......so new members would be required. Big smile Also more members would mean more suggestions,discussions and more fun. If you are willing to join us......then i will send you all the details for the NL.

Thanks,
Sia

Edited by sia_lovely - 27 March 2011 at 2:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NiHa24Preternatural

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index