Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

||~~CB2 Express~~|| Volunteers needed!!!

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello CBians, ðŸ˜ƒ

Our Favorite Choti Bahu has come back with a second season and we have been presented with a new forum in IF. With loads of new members joining in everyday, we can all team up together and make our very own CB2 forum more colorful, lively and super active!!

Thus we, I and Heena, have come up with the suggestion to restart "THE CB EXPRESS" again. CB Express had been the Newsletter for the first season. (For those who are unaware can check out this link : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1121996)

This time we are trying to bring changes in the Edition just to spruce it up and add some more freshness. It will be a fortnightly edition with the 'Summary of the Story' that took place in those 2 weeks. Apart from that there will be much more creative stuffs. 

But right now we need Volunteers for the same. ðŸ˜Š Since it cannot be done without the help of you all CBians, i request you all who can lend some time to come up and volunteer for our CB2 Express ðŸ˜ƒ

Also would like to hear suggestions/ Ideas from the members for the same.

Further details will be given soon.

Hoping to see good response from you all ðŸ˜ƒ

Thanks
Sia, Heena

Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The episode voted best was actually two episodes..hehe..it was the wedding sequence of RaDev which spanned these two episodes, from Dev wanting to talk to his bride in private, expressing his love for the girl he met at Raasleela, and Radhika realizing via Kanha that Dev is in love with her and had always wanted to marry her..then in turn confirming that she too loves him just as much and then onto the most beautiful pheres. It will be a fortnightly edition with the 'Summary of the Story' that took . Apart from that there will be much more creative stuffs
 but i think it should be be a very different way 

Thanks sia for sharing the info
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sia for this post ...it was a great idea  of opening newsletter ..we can update it fortnightly and make it much better ...
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Great idea Sia Heena and intead of having fixed updaters have a team so that it progresses well .
sia_lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmibhatt

The episode voted best was actually two episodes..hehe..it was the wedding sequence of RaDev which spanned these two episodes, from Dev wanting to talk to his bride in private, expressing his love for the girl he met at Raasleela, and Radhika realizing via Kanha that Dev is in love with her and had always wanted to marry her..then in turn confirming that she too loves him just as much and then onto the most beautiful pheres. It will be a fortnightly edition with the 'Summary of the Story' that took . Apart from that there will be much more creative stuffs

but i think it should be be a very different way 

Thanks sia for sharing the info

You're welcome dear. ðŸ˜ƒ
sia_lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

Great idea Sia Heena and intead of having fixed updaters have a team so that it progresses well .

Yup, thats what we want. A team so that everything can be coordinated well. And thus the reason to open this post. But by far there has been very very less response. ðŸ˜’
sia_lovely thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev_fan

Thanks sia for this post ...it was a great idea  of opening newsletter ..we can update it fortnightly and make it much better ...

😃 Thanku as well dear for supporting. Hope we can start the NL soon ðŸ˜ƒ
sia_lovely thumbnail

Hey guys, what happened? Why such low response for the Newsletter?? ðŸ˜’ Comeon this NL will be for your own CB2 forum! Pls guys.......the NL isnt possible without the help of a team. I sincerely request you all to please have a look at the post and if possible come forward with your support ðŸ˜ƒ

PS: A Request to the Mods.......Pls make this a sticky topic for sometime so that the thread can be visible for members ðŸ˜Š

Thanks
karishma23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow yaar
this is an awesome post
would have definitely volunteered for it
but i m not that good at this kind of stuff
LOL

but in case if u think i can help u in any way than plzzz let me know...or let me know through PM
-Shankar- thumbnail
I used to do an "Interview of the Fortnight" for another show maybe i can do this for CB express.
also, I am ready to volunteer for any open sections... 😉