SATYA --RAAZZZ (Page 3)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

Oh!!Shocked That handsome boy Satya and evil..............I hope not.........that will be truly sad..............although if he has a bone to pick with Mai and teaches her a thing or two............I, for one, won't mind.Smile
i don't think satya is totally evil , he has come with a motive,
but he has high respects 4 iccha, he praised her infront of his sister when they were alone.
i think his target r mai and daddaji, they might have done something to him or his family
last episode his flashback was shown , i think he was poor kid that time, may be a servant at bundelasConfused

Yes, revenge is obviously his motive.........I think he was not treated well, definitely a servant is involved and he was possibly thrown out in the rain..............so that is where his empathy with Ichcha is understandable.Smile
but i wonder if he has come for revenge, why are bad things happening to him and his sister,
someone placed a broken glass in sanchi's  room and she was hurt
and now someone tampered with the brakes to hurt satya.
if satya has come to make others life hell, why r bad things happening to himConfused

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Even I am eagerly waiting for TRAPEmbarrassed but after exposing Taps they can show her doing other evil things.

This exposure will be the final one..................with this either Uttaran ends or goes for the leap. Viewers are too sick to watch Taps evil things. What more evil can they show

Lying left & rite -- done
manipulating -- done
Breaking Parent's trust -- done
taking revenge on others(though it is not justified) -- done
entering bhouse on false pretense -- done
attempt to murder -- done
reason for some1's death -- done
blackmailing -- done
emotional attayachar -- done
theft -- done
cheating -- done
Hiding truth -- done
passing someone's child as Veer's -- in the process (I truly wish this time CVs don't change this track)

So for me almost all evils have been shown.

I actually want to see Taps punished and that she regrets and asks 4giveness truthfully.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Oh!!Shocked That handsome boy Satya and evil..............I hope not.........that will be truly sad..............although if he has a bone to pick with Mai and teaches her a thing or two............I, for one, won't mind.Smile
but he has high respects 4 iccha, he praised her infront of his sister when they were alone.
i think his target r mai and daddaji, they might have done something to him or his family
last episode his flashback was shown , i think he was poor kid that time, may be a servant at bundelasConfused

Yes, revenge is obviously his motive.........I think he was not treated well, definitely a servant is involved and he was possibly thrown out in the rain..............so that is where his empathy with Ichcha is understandable.Smile
but i wonder if he has come for revenge, why are bad things happening to him and his sister,
if satya has come to make others life hell, why r bad things happening to himConfused

Well, I think somewhere Kasakaka is involved although I cannot bring myself to believe that he would do things like this.

It could be Satya and Sanchi who are doing this purposely to throw the suspicion off themselves. That would be my guess. If it is right then Sanchi is not blind either.

intruderfast

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Even I am eagerly waiting for TRAPEmbarrassed but after exposing Taps they can show her doing other evil things.

This exposure will be the final one..................with this either Uttaran ends or goes for the leap. Viewers are too sick to watch Taps evil things. What more evil can they show

manipulating -- done
blackmailing -- done
theft -- done
cheating -- done
Hiding truth -- done
passing someone's child as Veer's -- in the process (I truly wish this time CVs don't change this track)

I actually want to see Taps punished and that she regrets and asks 4giveness truthfully.

Well maybe the evils have been covered but the mischief making is still there. Switching off the lights for Veer and IchchaLOLLOL. That backfired for her..............Nani is yet to get off the mark........so it is not over, I feel till Tapasya's child paternity issue is sorted out.
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Well, I think somewhere Kasakaka is involved although I cannot bring myself to believe that he would do things like this.

It could be Satya and Sanchi who are doing this purposely to throw the suspicion off themselves. That would be my guess. If it is right then Sanchi is not blind either.
yes i also think kasakaka cannot do this, he is a positive character
if satya and sanchi r doing this , then i will say they r really smartCool they r playing a very good game, i would love it  if some intelligent characters r shown in ut

dreamz12

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

if satya and sanchi r doing this , then i will say they r really smartCool they r playing a very good game, i would love it  if some intelligent characters r shown in ut

I am basing my theory on films with which I am much more familiar.........Serial logic, however, is a totally different ball game altogether..........can never tell...........someone might read my post and decide to change the tacticOuch............it has been known to happen with anything positive...........but never with anything negative.Ouch
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Kasakaka is a +ve character so it is highly unlikely to do this. He has a feeling that Satya has more to him than wat he really pretends in front of the family. He is just suspicious of them that does not mean he will try to harm them. Why cannot this be Taps deeds. The way she tried to put the blame on Ichcha immediately in friday just makes me suspect her. Only she has to benefit if they leave as once again B Parivar's focus will be the Warris giving lady. So even Nani cud be involved. Some how meddling with brakes and Kasa kaka don't fit together as he is not that evil to endanger a life. The accident cud also have been fatal. My choice will be for Satya & Sanchi doing it so that we get to see something different in UT other than Taps acts.

intruderfast

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

manipulating -- done
blackmailing -- done
theft -- done
cheating -- done
Hiding truth -- done

In a very recent article I read Taps character is turning negative and so Rashmi is not happy Confused.Its a different thing that I can't understand when was she positive, so I feel CVs have something more up their sleeves. I just can't stand Taps always in between Veer and IcchaAngry . I badly want her to be thrown out of their lives as soon as possibleLOLLOL
LOL

dreamz12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index