.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@alisha yaar welcome back yaar ðŸ¤—
 and i think that u are in the member list yaar 

.ayesha. thumbnail
it was a rainy day.....shahid was coming frm a latenight party when suddenly..he saw someone standing on the road looking for ride yaar 
He couldn't seen her face because of the rain, but then she removed her hair from her face and...
he was mesmerized to see the angelic face in front of him...those eyes full of innoscenece...of course he knew her....she was .... the one who he was looking for in his life yaar 

He walked to her, but before he could say or do anything she get in a car and she went away. Shahid tried to stop the car but he was too late, he turned around and than saw her scarf on the road...
for some unknown reason he felt his heart flooded with joy....he went ahead and picked that pink colored cloth with letter A on it...

and he could not resist keeping the scrf , so he kept it and 

the following days he was just dreaming about her and couldn't stop thinking about her and that special moment when he saw her for the first time. He was waiting for her the upcomig days but he didn't saw her. Then after two weeks he was still waiting for her when he saw her on the other side of the road. He was so happy that he.... he could not believe his eyes that he is seeing her again  and ran after her.......

He didn't know how he should call her so when he was close by her he took her arm. She turned around and for the first time they looked in each other eyes...

and they stopped like nothing was around them and keep looking in their eyes. 

Than suddenly she saw her scarf in his hands...she looked up and said: " This is my scarf...where did you found it...?'' Shahid couldn't say anything...he was speechless..he was just looking at her. She took her scarf and before Shahid could say or do anything she get in a car and went away. Shahid was looking at the car and than he saw her smiling toward him...
he smile too.. and then he could think something, he was kind of sad that he did not ask her name but happy at the same time that he met her again and she smile too ......

The next day at office he couldn't concentrate at his work..he couldn't forget that moment when they were looking at each other. Than an employee knocked at his door and told him that a girl has arrived for the new job. Shahid told him that she could come inside his room..while he was searching for some papers the girl came inside. When Shahid looked up he saw her in front of him. He couldn''t believe it so he was saying: '' No, it can be...this is not true..Shahid you are dreaming...'' and than she said Hi, my name is Amrita and I'm here for the new job. He realised that she was in front of him and that is was for real..  

he was speechless and so excited to see her in the office. she was waiting for his reply  and when she saw him. she is like"  we met before na , u had my scarf . thanks for taking care of scarf" 
he said " no problem , anything for u"

She smiles and said: '' what did you say..?'' Shahid was shy and smiled and told her that could sit. He took some papers and ask her some questions..when she was saying about herself, Shahid was in his dreamworld..After 15 minutes she looked up and asked him if she got the job. He was like...Hmm...what shally I say...but then she said: '' I really need this job, please..." He took her hand and said: '''Don't worry, I was just joking...the job is yours.''

Amrita smiled happily and thanked him. Shahid told her she can start from tomorrow. Amrita was really very happy that she got the job. After she leaves Shahid goes back into his dreamland. 

The next day, Shahid comes to the office waiting eagerly for Amrita to come. Amrita comes after a while and Shahid smiles soo sweetly just to see her. Shahid just stares at her. He keeps saying in his mind how beautiful she is. Amrita says, "hello sir" 
"No sir call me Shahid"
"...but how can I?" 
"Shahid" he says smiling 
"Ok sir, I mean Shahid" 
They both share a cute laugh

and then she went to her room(office or cabin), he is like, i am so happy today that she said my name, give me great feeling and love hearing my name from her yaar . then he is thanking God for everything is happening around him yaar. 

Later that day, Amrita comes to Shahid's office...
"Shahid, I have done all my work." Amrita says handing him the files
Shahid looks at it and is amazed by her hard work even on the first day
"wow!! Tum bahot hi intelligent ho. Great Job." says smiling 
"Thank You sir" 
"hmm??" 
"Shahid I mean" She laughs 
"acha abh ye lo one more file. Last one for today." 
"Ok." and leaves 
"hayy kitni pyaari hai." goes back into his dream land 

he goes back to his house dreaming about her , then when he sit down for dinner. He is thinking about her while eating  that he  accidentally eat a lot of chili. he does not notice until his mother start screaming his name  Oh Shahid , Shahid.........
 he notice and he is like water water .... and everyone start laughing at the table. 
 when he calms down , his mother ask him ,"what were u thinking son?"
 " u just scared me , is something wrong in work or something"
he looked at his mother , and say" i am in love mom". everyone was laughing but everyone just stop and shock if they heard it right? 

"Kyaaaa??" His mom said in shock
"haa mom, I am in lovee"
His mom was soo happy to hear this 
She asks him bunch of questions: "kaun, uska naam?"
"amrita hai uska naam." says similing 
and tells his mom everything about her 

At Amrita's home: 
Amrita is walking in her room and thinking about Shahid
"He is soo nice." she says with a sweet smile on her face.

she wants to call him and just say that Good night Shahid. she just want hear his voice,  and she did not know why she was feeling like this , but she was felling really happy what is happening around her. 

The next day:
Shahid is sitting in his cabin as always waiting for Amrita to arrive. 
Someone knocks on Shahid's door:
"Come in" says dreaming shahid 
"Hiii" says Amrita looking beautiful and smiling happily
Shahid is again mezmerized by her beauty. "Wow!!"
"jee?"
"You are looking very very beautiful today." says shahid smiling
Amrita is very happy to hear that from Shahid. She replies: "Thank You!" moving her hair behind her neck 
Shahid gives her some files to work on and Amrita leaves. Shahid sees her leaving and smiles to him self. 
After a while: it was lunch time. 
Shahid thought of a wonderful plan. 
Shahid goes into amrita's cabin and sees her working on some files from the glass door.
He knocks and Amrita says come in. 
"umm hi"
" aap yaha?"
Shahid sits on the chair besides her.
"actually I am thinking to go to a restaurant for lunch. Will you come with me?"
Amrita is very happy from inside but doesn't show the same reaction on her face. 
"umm I have work to do"
"you can do that later. You are coming with me. let's go"
He takes the pen from her hand and puts it aside and takes her with him to his awesome car. 

when she saw his car , she loved it. He is being the gentleman open the door for her and let her in . she sit comfortably and like the smell in the car . Shahid ask her if she feel good and if she want her to turn  on air and anything for her . 
 she is like, "No , everything seems perfect in the car" with light smile. she was loving it.
shahid turn on light music and look at her from her right. he is happy that she is in the car and smiling. 
 Shahid suddenly stop and amrita is like "what happened?, why u stop?" 
 he is like look , there is person selling pani puri. he is like , u want have some. 
 She is like you like pani puri with shock face ðŸ˜²
 he is like why , i can 't like it , or u don't like it . 
 her response was surprised and waiting two minutes and looking around saying "I love pani puri"

Shahid takes Amrita to the person selling pani puri. They both eat while enjoying each other's company. 
After they were done eating amrita feels like her mouth is burning because of eating spicy pani puri and there was no water. 
Tears started falling from her eyes. Shahid noticed it:
"hey...why are you crying" says worried
"I am not...pani puri was so spicy so now my mouth is burning"
"Ohh...I will go get pani for you"
"No its okay, and there is none"
"No i will find you. wait here"
He makes Amrita sit on a bench and goes out to get water for his sweetheart :)
It had been 15 min. and shahid wasnt here yet. Tears started falling from Amrita's eyes because of the spicy pani puri 
After half and hour shahid came back with a bottle in his hand.
"There you go"
"Omg!! Thank you so much" drinks it 
Both feels relaxed. Amrita because of drinking water finally and Shahid to see Amrita relaxed. 

and  while she is drinking water, He is thinking that what he should do more to make it up , because  of the chili thing just happen yaar . he feel awful about it . so he  sit next to her in the bench and said "I am sorry about what just  happen."
she is like NO, Nooooo, nahi, i am fine yaar . it just chili is not my thing sometime u know what i mean, but i love pani puri and thanks for bringing me here yaar.
  she smiles and say it was so good and i love it yaar......
  and they talk for while yaar. 
Shahid want to touch her hair , because amrita was playing with her hairs and suddenly he look at his phone. he is like we need to go........
 amrita look at her watch and says u have meeting in five minutes , we need to be going now!
 and they stand up and walk to car. he opens the door for her and she sits down and she  give him really nice smile yaar.
.ayesha. thumbnail
@riya your turn yaar 
 and i am sorry yaar and it is not that good 
AmyPree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shamritans chk out this new, beautiful shamrita vid!! I love the song and it's a perfect song for shamrita. Will love to hear Shahid says these words to Amrita. Watch it guys, one of my favorite Shamrita vid ever!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgmeXE1RAs[/YOUTUBE]
.ayesha. thumbnail
wow  the vm is really good yaar and scenes are perfect with song yaar 

thanks for sharing yar 
love the vm yar 
who made it yaar