Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I'll tell u what fans mean by 'CHARM' (Page 2)

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Magic is not only about Maaneet scenes babes.......our show will not go long with only Maaneet moments....

you know what the old magic was in the old episodes?? top notch screenplay......the main thing was a Story.....there was a solid storyline.....and in the storyline there were maaneet moments.......we got our daily dose of maaneet.....but at the same time we were scared......thinkin what will happen when Geet tells maan that she is pregnant!!!!! How will he react?? How will react to the fact of what had happened to her?? Most important how will be react when he knows that it was his own brother who has ruined this innocent girls life....the girl who he has developed strong feelings for!!!!

Along with some moments we watched the show because we wanted to know whether maan will accept Geet when he knows of her pregnancy about her fake marriage......about Dev....

this was the old magic......we were curious as viewers as to where the story of maaneet will go when the truth will be revealed...

each day Maaneet kept fallin madly and deeply in love.....every time Maan tried to get away from geet he only got closer.....finally he gave up....and wanted geet to accept just as him that she feels the same way.....but she couldn't....cause she knew she had a past.....that she is pregnant with someone else's child....

that kept us on our toes every day.....thinkin where will this head too...

we got the perfect bg scores that played during each scene....and that enhanced the scenes......we got perfect direction that Gurti were given...which gave the scenes  a beautiful touch of natural love......

every scene if u look at the old ones......had the perfect touch of bg music....which made each scene magical.....perfect top notch acting from Gurti which they have always done....but most important of all....we had a team that understood each character......of our show....they knew how to maintain the character consistency...

the magic was created as a whole team work......u have to admit even the dev and NT scenes had a beautiful impact....because of the beautiful screenplay.....

right now....screenplay and scene execution have gone for a toss.....they do not play the right bg scores anymore which left an impact on each scene.....

the magic was not only Maaneet babes.......it was the strong storyline we had in our show...that held the moments together...and made them all special....

right now all we have are maaneet moments....but where to go with those moments?? what to look forward to?? we need a storyline.....with a good storyline..along with the story the moments of maaneet....and not only of maaneet....but strong story for other characters as well....character consistency with beautiful direction...and amazing screenplay..and the right type of BG score...that magic we once had.....will be back!!!

If u r confused about the BG score.....go watch each and every maaneet scene.....if u notice the music they used then was brilliant....and because of the music....each expression each emotion....was enhanced felt.......Tongue

love ur post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

bangalores IF-Rockerz
bangalores
bangalores

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
i completely agree with all the opinions presented here...the thing is there is so much scope for a gripping story line in the old episodes itself...all the new creatives have to do is revisit those times just once as we fans repeatedly do!!
for example maan searching for somebody in hp with the photograph....no i refuse to believe the person he was looking for was dev, whom  Maan believed to be in canada....why did the khurana family get scattered? who is the elusive sameera who made Maan who  now is such a great and caring lover,a woman hater in the past? was there any connection b/w vicky's disappearance and sameera?
may be some of these tracks wud be something that was shown in every other serial ...but GHSP has such strong actors who will bring freshness to any stale story ( may  one actress be exemptedWink ).
but last nd final most i think our show was better off as 5 days a week!

PGirn

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

i completely agree with all the opinions presented here...the thing is there is so much scope for a gripping story line in the old episodes itself...all the new creatives have to do is revisit those times just once as we fans repeatedly do!!
for example maan searching for somebody in hp with the photograph....no i refuse to believe the person he was looking for was dev, whom  Maan believed to be in canada....why did the khurana family get scattered? who is the elusive sameera who made Maan who  now is such a great and caring lover,a woman hater in the past? was there any connection b/w vicky's disappearance and sameera?
may be some of these tracks wud be something that was shown in every other serial ...but GHSP has such strong actors who will bring freshness to any stale story ( may  one actress be exemptedWink ).

agree! esp abt the actors in GHSP! WE HAVE SUCH FINE ACTORS! they will bring the storyline to another level Smile, now Cvs its ur turn!! 
mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

agree hun.......if the new cv's did their homework....they can have about 6 storylines that they can gather one after the other....there are soooo many plots that they can choose from...

this show has sooooo much potential......it can be the number 1 show again if the new Cv's and the screenplay writer did some thinkin.........these people have no visions for the show....all they care about is gettin the work done....

before the old team had visions....they didn't just simply worked.....they did it because they felt they can show something beautiful and memorable in each episode.....and look all we do is remember those old scenes/episodes....
if only they went back and watched each episode......they would have had a solid storyline right now

and yes the show was better 5 days a week......

PGirn

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
I agreee we are missing some magical maneetian moments and lots and lots of AA which we are not interested

PGirn

maaneet_rox Groupbie
maaneet_rox
maaneet_rox

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
ur sooo right!!
i miss the old episodes!
i hope CVs wud bring them back to us!

PGirn

---nishu--- IF-Sizzlerz
---nishu---
---nishu---

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

Actually all this hungama on forum is because everyone is feeling that GHSP losing it charm bla bla bla..well thats not entirely true

Why are we such BIG FANS OF THIS SHOW?? BECAUSE OF MAANEET, obviously
So actually when fans say when they want the charm back it means they want MAANEET SCENES! thats all it means actually...

i kinda realised when watchin old epis ..the minute they are on..ur gone in to a different land..

even the few episodes after marriage was rocking coz we got so much of MAANEET..when Maan came back n there was that Devdas-Paro type running done by Geet and the hug WHOA..! it was breath taking and what? it was only a one minute scene!LOL but we all went mad..

and honeymoon trip...we were already flying LOL bus scene, then the gol gappe..how cute!

WE JUST WANT MAANEET SCENES THAT ALL...Charm is there but less LOL..and WE NO LIKEY THAT!

I read so many post..im so appreciative of some fans who are trying to put some sense into those who fans who are getting annoyed...and creating lame post...

im not talking abt those post that are giving suggestions and pointing out bloopers ..thats fine i guess..as long as it constructive

Of course i want that ''charm'' back to u but if u keep giving destructive post on forum, u killing ur own show people! like someone said, fans are responsible too..! 

i dunno what other language to use to explain to those that love posting destructive post to STOP DOING IT...we need to support the show! PLEASE FANS!

yes u r right
many of us owe an apology to the show

PGirn

maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
very well said...

PGirn

Go to top