India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An appeal, will u join me friends???

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
We have most of us been and still are very loyal fans of the show and its cast........... With every change in the admin. of the show and its CVs we have given them our support and like me there are lots out there who have always said that, the Cvs will deliver................., they must be gearing up for  something BIG.............blah............blah...................

These past days or rather for a month almost, the show is gradually loosing its audience........... we go on speculating what the causes are and what ought to happen, but the fact remains that whatever they have thought they are going to do, so, no use speculating on our part,

If it would have been possible i would have appleaded to the show makers or owners or whoever it is........... to see how the show is fast detoriating and all becoz of the current track........................ we seem to be going through a very dry and rough phase in GHSP, earlier too this show has pulled in audience minus the physical intimacy parts, so, it just can't be so now.................................... i think the new CVs aren't able to catch the pulse of the audience or the show for that matter and that's the reason now a days, people like me who had been so dedicated that i used to watch almost all the reruns now don't feel like doing so anymore..............(i did watch two repeat ones but only for DD).........

We have bickered abt the MM and HM and intimacy part, but the fact remains that without all these also the show was a crowd puller..................... The impossible track of the baby and it being the cause for loads of rubbish is so not acceptable........wherein u insist on showing the baby surviving a car accident............the mother running about........... and God knows what else............(i don't want to go into the details)
I too am ready to accept that at times in certain areas being logical ruins the story or effect or romance........ but this thing is going overboard............(not only that we also know that the actors need space and holidays for their own, we aren't insensitive on that score but then the Cvs have the role in such a case to come up with a fill in story which makes sense...)..................

Earlier on, the show seemed complete in all its frames as every minute detail of the set, the cast everything was taken care of and even the very side roles played were better than the ones now........ now looking at the episodes it seems like everything is done with the sole purpose of finishing a job ...........no eye to any detail.... ............no insistence to perfection.................(just not like GHSP which we are accustomed to)

GC and DD have and always will be perfect in our eyes........ and that is the reason i just now watched the 9am rerurn just to see DD go through yet another fav. episode of acting................ but how long can two actors sustain a dwindling story line...................

The characters of Dadi, Pinky, Adi, tasha , Romeo, Meera, Dev(previous one), and even for that matter our AA pair could have been exploited better as we had actors like Anjuji, but for some reason the story is unable to hold its earlier charm...................

Why??? It can't be just becoz of the accident track..............and audience's nonacceptance of AA, but it is the overall picture which is fast blurring................(u could have used the scenes from the promo for Maan's shots of lying on the hospital bed rather than using the older ones.these things frustrate off the audiences)

The spark which was the trademark of GHSP is so missing.............. in today's evaluation, there is no reason to separate GHSP from any other ghisa- pita seriel doing the rounds on the small screen...........................
So, if possible plz see where it is lacking and bring it back on track.................

So, friends it is an appeal to u all too to put in ur comments write what else i have missed in mentioning........................... If u all too think so, press the like button at least.........

(p.s. this is not a hate post in and from any angle...nor is it an actor bashing one so plz refrain from turning it into one..........)

Edited by khushi_4ever - 20 February 2011 at 10:50pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

geeta1803maaneet_roxrajanirchandranNandita5PGirnMANEET_BABYanaum91akspratazeen_29sara202ruslanaswaramShweta13minnie_tweetiemeravigilisodrdee142pippabangaloresRamhariquitEBassoAsmi13kabslocksjasraj123mysterygurl1427Killer_DeviLsaanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hi khushi lol missed u !!
me agree cent percent ,it all happened because cv being changed daily since swati ,neol,vincent left the show its on bumpy ride sometime up other time down.
how come they don't know themself what they r upto its a very careless gesture on their part yar.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

hi khushi lol missed u !!
me agree cent percent ,it all happened because cv being changed daily since swati ,neol,vincent left the show its on bumpy ride sometime up other time down.
how come they don't know themself what they r upto its a very careless gesture on their part yar.

Good morning Sanjh.... missed u too we were like Tom and Jerry for these past two days..   u coming online and me going offline............ Anyway, missed u yesterday a lot. now no use telling u what i had wanted to say... so lets return back to the topic................... For some reason the current story line lacks luster... and ths is just not becoz of lesser Maaneet scenes (that really is ONE BIG reason) but also becoz the certain something, which was still there if u took Maaneet out of the mix for a day, is missing too..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saanjh11

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Some will say that we are actually just missing Maaneet together. i won't say u would be wrong in saying so..... but don't u all think that the eye for detailing is seriously lacking in GHSP now a days???? The story line which had u gripped earlier now a days even with Maaneet married and living together couldn't compete with Maaneet in the out house where there was no intimacy or expectancy for any such scene.............the actors are the same so where is it lacking.............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita5sldeeps

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Good morning Sanjh.... missed u too we were like Tom and Jerry for these past two days..   u coming online and me going offline............ Anyway, missed u yesterday a lot. now no use telling u what i had wanted to say... so lets return back to the topic................... For some reason the current story line lacks luster... and ths is just not becoz of lesser Maaneet scenes (that really is ONE BIG reason) but also becoz the certain something, which was still there if u took Maaneet out of the mix for a day, is missing too..........
and that thing is consistency and proper balance they show AA lot of time why not share screen wid adi,pinky tasha is gayab for so many days ,comic part missing since donno when
they twist n turn tracks with their needs no story line so many loose ends and bloopers yar list is long

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged

and that thing is consistency and proper balance they show AA lot of time why not share screen wid adi,pinky tasha is gayab for so many days ,comic part missing since donno when
they twist n turn tracks with their needs no story line so many loose ends and bloopers yar list is long

So true yaar, just read the comment just on top of the this one that u have written, can someone explain away that.......................

Some will say that we are actually just missing Maaneet together. i won't say u would be wrong in saying so..... but don't u all think that the eye for detailing is seriously lacking in GHSP now a days???? The story line which had u gripped earlier now a days even with Maaneet married and living together couldn't compete with Maaneet in the out house where there was no intimacy or expectancy for any such scene.............the actors are the same so where is it lacking.............

Edited by khushi_4ever - 20 February 2011 at 11:27pm

saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanjh1234]

So true yaar, just read the comment just on top of the this one that u have written, can someone explain away that.......................

yet not even one year comlpleted and ghsp down in the line of dmg which completed 700 epi ,donno why they doing this i think they r overconfident that fan will not go anywhere due to maneet

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=sanjh1234]

yet not even one year comlpleted and ghsp down in the line of dmg which completed 700 epi ,donno why they doing this i think they r overconfident that fan will not go anywhere due to maneet

They are the only thing sustaining the show now.........................

saanjh11

Go to top