Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 89)

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Hey Poco! I finally  updated kind of quickly! Approve

I love Zeenia! Only she can flirt with someone while threatening them. LOL The end of that scene was hilarious. She feigned fainting, and Sam knew exactly what to do to get them out of that situation. Kabir is going to have to watch out for Zeenia. She'll be after him all the time. LOL I also loved that Piya fought back to Abhay. She can't let him tell her what to do, even if she loves him. Especially if he doesn't know that he loves her, and claims that he is in love with someone else. Chaand was awesome here! He handled everything so well, and kicked Maithli out after Abhay left! Go Chaand! Big smile Now, if I'm not mistaken, is the grand entry of the much awaited (maybe not) Abheer. 

Poco, you need to update quickly! I need to know if I was mistaken or not! But, you will probably make me wait anyways, either for your update, or you will wait to tell us who this mysterious person is. Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadarTheBlackJaguar

ritz.j Groupbie
ritz.j
ritz.j

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
heyy!

i just caught up with your fanfiction...it is amazing!
i love the story and the characters :)

i think that u are doing a great job!
and please add me to your pm list if you have one :)

love.

katiehiwatariTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syria2014

. And as for that crooked aunty of yours , I could actually just squeeze her into a tall glass and drink her down! It irks me to even think that Abhay actually wasted 300 years waiting for that garbage of a woman!

poco , what an awesome post. this is like the best part of the story so far. I wanted to see a fiesty Piya, and I got my wish. Thank u so much. I loved the above line, and it was darn so funny. thanks for the awesome chappy. can't wait until metz's bitch finally gets taste of her own medecine. and abhay kicks her out of his life. can't wait for that day.Evil Smile

Thank you, Syria.Smile...The kind of  psycho-emotional state Abhay is in, he needs to be tackled with equal emotional fervour. Being a quiet cow will not help. LOL...Isn't Metz already getting a taste of her own medicine? Wink

Rozy77PhoenixRadar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

i love zeenia like anything... being a prankster i like such kind a stuff and last line cracked me up... she winks as sam and he knows what to do... poor kabeer as he dont know what he is goin to face as he dont know dat anu has been replaced by zeenia... and sam too knows that zeenia is mad...

okay now cumin to abhay and pia...awww angry young man abhay like BIG B...LOL...k stupid joke...abhay is really i mess right now... and m loving dis mess... and chaand he ws sooo cute here... he handled everything so nicely and he answered metz so nicely showing her place...

and finally my misha and her new boy just knocking on the door... and my calcualtion tells me entry of abheer... right now akanksha nd i ws discussing if abheer is opposite misha... then we are goin to love dis... as both of us love negative characters and lizz has to agree wid us and its difficult as she loves samish more...

and we are really excited for new entry... and poco very nice update... specially zenia partTongue

awesome partClap

Thank you, Sanju, Oh, i love writing Zeenia parts. She is such a loose cannon and there is so much that you can do with her. She baffles everyone, doesn't she?LOL...Abhay is a HOT MESS these days and unpredictable , so things get more exciting as Piya doesn't know what mood she will catch him in. Wink...Chaand doesn't hate Piya and he knows her love is real. And he had to defend Piya against Metz which he did. Yeah, Misha is going to meet her ' tall, dark and hypnotic' stranger. Abheer is waiting around the corner for her car to show up. 

PhoenixRadar--sunshine--

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Poco awwwsooome...Zeenia is one heck of a chick...the speed with which she moves from funny to serious is just plain superb...the dialogues she deliver and the manner in which she does that are treat to read...Poor Kabir ...he has no idea what he is in for with this chick...but I love him for wanting to stay out of this mess...then again who doesn't...I expect T would have wished for the same for atleast 1000 times a day...but i think Daksh is not gonna leave him alone?...is he Poco?...Chaand was awsome when he showed Matty Aunty her rightful place...and my dear fiesty Piya...what to say chicka...i just love her and feel really bad for her...Abhay i really hope you see the light...your light Piya soon enough...The cellular astrology part was good Poco...so Abheer is about to enter I guess...waiting for him eagerly...love you Pocs update soonHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
awesome updateBig smile,OMG zeenia is mindblowingROFL,she is doing two in one work in same time." theart and flirt"ROFL .poor kabir,god save him from daksh and zeeniaLOL.i don't think he can live normal life now onwordShocked.daksh will definitly use himConfused.
is slyor also enemy of wolfShocked?
by the way i still can n't imagine what will sam do with zeenia's faint drama.god help himLOL.ROFL
i have to clap for piyaClap.really bravo girlSmile.chand also doing a good jobSmile.matty aunty should wait and just see what will happen to herWink.
i m also think misha should be astro.she has really good sense of humourLOL.
nice chapter.update soonBig smile.

TheBlackJaguar

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
OMG poor piya cant even talk 2 abay directly ... metz is such a b...h kabir sam and zenia convo was hiliourious pooor kabir zenia is going 2 flirt wd him al time and abhers entry is going 2 b awesome
wd he b paired opposite misha waiting 4 ur next update 2 ans all my qustions

TheBlackJaguar

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
ah... why don't i get such nice fortune cookies? *pouts*

anyway poco i missing anush too much. it's not i don't love zee... she's just fab. but anush was, well, legendary! ;)

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top