Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 86)

sosweetsumi IF-Dazzler
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
okay officially in the first part i was happy that abhay felt jealous and in the second sad
do continue
bye sumi

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
What a beautiful and lovely part. Update soon. I jst can't wait more for the passionate abhiya.
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

res!

-EDITED-

when i said 'update soon', i didn't expect you to update a day after, LOL. not that i mind or anything, infact.. i was quite happy when i saw the update thingy in 'my posts' ..but i had to reserve 'coz i had school & blahh blahhh n i couldn't even stay still without reading and commenting here. :P

mac. i like this guy ..is he going to play some important role or is he just gonna make abhay explode? well, the latter seems unlikely since the 'fire' in abhay's eyes scared him. LOL, misha and sam are already betting he'd not be standing on his feet anytime sooner if mac carries on like that. LOL i lovee zeenu .. damn she is adorable. she actually popped her bubblegum on her mouth when she saw kabir! lmao, i'm lookin forward to zeenia-kabir. Embarrassed 

Mac is only going to go into a washing machine.LOL...Zeenia is going to flirt , seduce Kabir and get all naughty with him. Kabir will be initially shocked as he doesn't know that Anushka has left her body but Piya will tell him the truth. Embarrassed

speakin of kabir, poor guy is not only gonna get the shock of his lifetime on seeing anu like that (or would he not? if daksh told him everything, did he tell him about anu's body being posessed? or daksh doesn't know about it himself?) well, either way, sam and kabir man up?  damn, i don't want them fighting..over abhay? wasn't pia & metz enough? LOL.

AP were cute. they're all .. erm, i don't know? mills n boons material? he touches her, she blushes. moony eyed etc. typical. yet, you play with your words so awesomely and you manage to create a rough intense atmosphere, like, when abhay snapped at pia because he didn't understand what was happening to him because of her..and he told her to stop lookin at him like that. aw, that was cute. Embarrassed he actually raised his hand to slap her? Shocked oh well.

continue soon.. the-next-day-soon soon, not the next-week-soon. :P i want the update where the guy asks mish for a lift naoo. :P

Kabir doesn't want to fight with Abhay. He just wants to talk to him but since he is a slayer, Sam will not trust him and say that 'once a slayer , always a slayer'. Abhay-Piya have to be raw and intense because that is the flavour of their love story. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RB81Akankshaa.ilove99

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by janu1610

pocco i wanna cry . really i was happy when i saw her in his arms but now again they are back to square one . I really feel pity for them . I wanna throttle the neck of that B**** Maithli . how 'd she even declare it a love . Its not even near to love its to feed her ego .I loathe her i really do.
You Hurt Me More Than I Deserve
love
ritu 

Thanks a lot, Ritu.Smile Well, what can i say. Yeah, Metz is plain wicked and plain obsessed. But her punishment lies in her mistake itself. Abhay was never hers and never will be. He is falling in love with Piya eveb when he is supposed to be loyal to Maithli.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..RB81ilove99

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
so yeah  poco am back!! (sam did miss meEmbarrassed)
as told u, had no much time to reply.. but was reading it.. as usual, it was the best thing i cld have done during my not so exciting train ridesSleepy
so am reviewing after sooo many parts.. last 2 parts wer left, and now am done...
and wer do i strt from nowLOL
okay..
let me start with my current fav (ofcourse after sam)
ZEE!! goddess... u have made this character to adorably lovely, and funny and crazy and eccentric and hot. and the names she gives people!!! thts awesome too. i mean, i guess she is just the life here.. idk, wht uve thot while u put all that in her, but she just makes me go in awe for her.. as the bully and the naughty witch she is, she gets more and more adorable in every update of yours!
next was so much to go through.. currently am going through this cute abhiya phase.. u knw why i feel the cuteness here.. its all coz of tht one dialog u gave.."my mind mite forget u, but my heart wont," and tht one so very well fits in every situation tht has taken place uptill now between abhiya.. am glad that abhay finds the difference between metz and pia.. he feels the emptiness when pia isnt around.. and u have shown the whole part so nicely.. i thot, tht at a peak, id cry buckets coz of abhays memory loss, but thn tht didnt happen, u handled the whole story so beautifully.. to tell u the truth, i wasnt sure i ur idea of doing this to them was good or not, but now, the whole story is molding in to beautifully..
and the best part i like is how each and every part of this ff r anyhow related to the main plot!!
going back to abhay.. he is so powrful, every1 around him knows this except he himself...
and wht bout anush? am missing her already now.. but then i dnt want zee to leave so early too :P
ok.. i dont knw idf i missed something, but can u just remind me how did abhay become a vampire if u have written tht part in ur ff, and wht bout abheer, ive strted liking him, last wen i reviewed he was to come, but he isnt here yetConfused
samishBlushingBlushingBlushing oh my god!! samBlushingBlushing sam is geting hotter day by day.. i missed so many samish scenes.. i just caught up with them..
and u knw wht.. hw much ive been praying for t to get eternal salvation and leve this ff for good, in the last part i actually loved sam and t..
actually this is also coz the way its written, she knws it tht sam loves mish, and all alll the reasons put up, and equally sam is in the confusion mode.. 
so ill be still fine with tanushree till sam falls in love with her totally.. 
one more thing to ask u, while sam and t' happen, i hope the whole  samish bond wont disappear.. am loving them as friends, and tht scene in the canteen, where she held his hand was awesomely written! hope the whole feel of samish remains the same..
idk if am missing nething.. except kabeer danish panch.. ive nt missed nething i guess...
oh yeah.. all the bonds uve been showing are touching my heart directly.. sam pia, ABHAY MISH, pia mish.. sam abhay..love them
waiting to see some of kabeer and sam's interaction too.
anyway..plz cont soon.. ill try my best to review on time!! :D

CoffeeAddict IF-Dazzler
CoffeeAddict
CoffeeAddict

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
hey nice updt.

just one teensy question: what's going on with Anush?
sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 29 April 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Poco! please accept my apology for not commenting earlier...wasnt online much and I missed a lot of updates it seems...just caught up on them all and so many things have happened!

Abhay-Piya : I simply the the way you are portraying Abhay's turmoil...they way he is being pulled apart into two sides -literally- because of what he is supposed to feel for Maithili and what he truly feels for Piya. I like angst this memory loss had added to their story...especially how Abhay cant understand why he feels all these new emotions for Piya- the protectiveness, the jealousy, etc.

And finally Kabir and Pancchi have come to know the truth. I would like to especially mention Ch 58 here...I simly loved the Kabir killing Danish scene...you described the action so well! Danish's end was very sad especially his moment with Pancchi.

I really like the new dimension you have added to T in ur FF...but her story is just so sad...while I know her end is going to be tragic i really cant wait to see how you show it. Poor Sambhav...he doesnt even realize that the empathy he feels for T is her doing only...but I like the slow build up that is happening between him and Misha.

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nidhsara

Emotional and beautiful...once again i am mesmerised by the last part of your update...He clearly knows his feelings for Pia are not normal...what more will it take him to realise that he loves her Poco?...Zeenia was hilarious when she saw Kabir...hasn't she seen enough hotties...i mean Sam and Abhay...so is Kabir planning to hurt Abhay?...i hope not...loved it Poco..love you

Thanks you, Nidz. Abhay will not 'realize' anything. He will just fall in love with Piya all over again. Zeenia flirts with everyone but Kabir's really got her attention. Kabir will not hurt Abhay. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmIbrahim

Go to top