Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 61)

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
res

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
awesome update................................though danish was evil still feel sorry for him....................at least he gets forgiveness from panchi...........................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
plz update it as posible as soon as posible and plz do llet us no wats precap

TheBlackJaguar

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
poor danishOuch,bt i m not feeling sorry for him.he deserve itAngry.he had done lot of bad things ,because of him,maya have to diedAngry.bt whatever he felt some guilt for panchi,maya,kabir at the last stage of his lifConfusede.
"jaisi karni vaisi bharni"Approve.
now how will kabir reactShocked?and how can he be vampire slayorConfused?strange naaa.
poor panchiOuch,she deserve good bt got badOuch.
this abhay's mind not only forget piya's love Angrybt also his sense of humorAngry.
i think piya should start fighting with himAngry.atleast it comes to a trackWink.
love u zeenia EmbarrassedBig smile,she is really amazing characterClap,i like herThumbs Up.
i want to read her and kabir's chemistryWink.i hope it will be funnyLOL.poor kabirWink.
i miss samishaEmbarrassed,they have no signConfused.i want some cute and lovely moment b\w themEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.plz update some lovely moment at least nowEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.
 plzz update a long chapterTongueEmbarrassed.
update soon.Smile

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
PRECAP:

Piya convinces Abhay to re-consider his decision and he gives in. Abhay spots a handwritten letter in Piya's bag - a love note and he has a strange feeling that he knows who has written it. Piya and Zeenia don't know how to answer his questions. Sambhav , Misha and Zeenia draw out a plan to keep tabs on Maithli and stop Abhay from knowing about the ring. Kabir and Pancchi go into trauma but Daksh sorts it out , making them face the reality. T is tortured by the Bolshvas. Arnab finds out that Piya is his daughter. Abheer visits Abhay in his dreams.
Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nidhi...Rozy77Jyo.--sumana13--RitzieUmIbrahimshruthiRreadingworms.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
okay poco i knw u r lil busy dese days plz dis tym solve my dis confusion
when zeenia is at raichand house den howcome anushka or zeenia are in woods where the real action is going on???? or anushka is back????

okay now comingto update...... in dis update at raichaand mansion 2 tyms chandeena were about to disclose facts to abhay..... and abhay so mad in matty aunty world cant see to logic....... bt i like d fact that he is feeling guilty in telling truth to piya and when zeenia hold pia to support pia dat ws awwww moment.......... i jst wish pia faces less pain

and now coming to woods update ........ dat ws pack wid full of actions and emotions back to back.... i m really feeling very bad for panchi ........... i mean her miseries are not ending up and dey are jst incresing up day by day...... seeing your frst love dying is not an easy thing and to add more probs daksh is using her so much....

poco amazing update
u presented actions and emotions very wellClapClapClapClapClapClap
and sorry 4 not leaving comment on prev update actually i read both updates now only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Antara106TheBlackJaguar

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Heyya Poco

Once again, a FAB update! Loved it to the core! Poor Kabir, even he is caught up in the supernatural circle now! Oh well, everyone in your FF has got something to do with supernatural, so why not Kabir! Tongue All in all, I loved the update. My favourite part was this:

Abhay , caught in an eyelock with her, finds himself at a loss of words.  His words just don't come out of his mouth and he thinks he is hallucinating seeing a strange pain on Piya's face. He was suddenly feeling a heaviness in his non-existent heart . Heaviness of guilt. Abhay shook his head to himself, refocused his mind and lifted his eyes to Piya's questioning face.

Abhay ( bitterly )- Yes. You too got a problem with that?

Piya gulps her pain and her eyes , glittering with tears , shakes her head. Haseena feels terrible for Piya and Zeenia just quietly holds Piya's arm and presses it in solidarity and support.

Why does he end up being so mean? Ouch Poor Piya! But seriously, I hope you get back them back together super soon! Big smile

And Zeenia, oh my god! This woman just cracks me up! She has to be the best person ever! She is adorable AND cute! I loved this dialogue, "
Zeenia ( whispering to Haseena)-  Do you have some phenyl cleanser at home , Hassyy-Sassy? Need to clean his brain. I swear if I hear the name of that Matty again, I am going to shut up this son of yours with Piya in a cupboard and not let him out until him and her have babies! UGGHS!" LOL! Babies! Tongue She can be so cute! Big smile

Just one question, so now Panchi knows too... about vampires and will she know about vampire slayers too? Confused

Awesome update. Update super soon!

Love
Hug

TheBlackJaguar

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

okay poco i knw u r lil busy dese days plz dis tym solve my dis confusion
when zeenia is at raichand house den howcome anushka or zeenia are in woods where the real action is going on???? or anushka is back????

Hey, isn't it Natasha in the woods??? Confused I thought it was her!

Go to top