Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilove99

Cryguys these are khusi ke asansu ! i just loved  abhiyaEmbarrassed 
poor anushka  how will she do this...
and sam what's maya up to?and why was sam crying what he has to do with T?he never cared for anyone except his clan and himself  so what now?
update soon........

Thank you. I am loving writing AbhIya right now and am glad to not have them fighting and longing. LOL....they are happy together and i want to create beautiful memories for them. Anushka will do what she has decided to do.

Sam? That is the whole problem. Ever since he saw his own reflection in T, he has identified emotionally with her and Misha's rejection is pushing him towards T.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Congrats on the new thread, Poco and thanks for the link!Hug

Res!Cool

-Edited-

We got two updates at once?Confused Anyhow, good for meLOL LOL 
So about the first update, omg, I actually cried reading the last paragraph!Cry Seriously, the way you make us feel for every character, the way I can identify with everyone's pain and suffering whether I like or dislike that character, it's so amazing, it's not even funny! Jeez!! How do you do this, Poco, seriously?!! Cry Cry Cry

Thank you. EmbarrassedI don't do anything, seriously. You guys take my words too seriously. Haha.LOL

And Natasha is SOO MEAN!Angry Angry She wants to drag Kabir also in this big bad world, where he doesn't belong!Angry I agree her nature is to be evil, but it won't kill her to spare a few people from her evilnessAngry Angry Angry And ya, she's actually comparing a mortal T's snootiness to a Bolshva T's evilnessErmm

Natasha doesn't want to drag Kabir into this - what you see is not what her intentions are. Wink

And T, she's slowly leaving her human life behind and like you said, whatever little humanity is left in her is also ebbing away. Btw, do Bolshva's become emotionless sooner than the Czens? Because T is already stopping to feel anything slowly but Danish still feels. Forget Abhay, he will continue to feel for the next 472972801072172839 years and even after that!LOL

T will turn cold-blooded but Sambhav won't let her.He will convince her that faith and resolve are greater than your DNA. Smile

Btw, can't Danish be cured of the Huraan the way Abhay was?? Or is it too late in his case?
Totally emotionally packed update, omg! We saw such a contrast among all three of them, how all three handled the situation in different ways! Anyhow, books calling now. I was suppose to be here for only 10 mins but it exceededTongue I'll be back to catch the next update in an hourBig smile

Abhay was cured because contaminating him was not T's intention. It was a killer attack. Huraan ACTS as the BOLSHVAS WANT, It is a psychologiocally controlled poison.

-Edited-

Omg, Maya made Sam dream all that, right??! Sam would never chose T over Misha no matter what, would he?Ouch Please say, No, PocoCry Cry Cry And wait a sec, Maya or no Maya, does this dream mean he'll have to make a choice between the two in the near future?? In what sense?? Like, merely picking sides or something else?Shocked Shocked Shocked

And why can't Sam choose T? Why can't he choose a fellow monster who suffers what he suffers and above all someone who treats him like a man and trusts him? Think it over.

And gosh, this is going to be so tough for Anushka! I mean, she's seen Abhay suffering for centuries put together! And now, seeing him so happy after more than a lifetime, it'll be next to impossible for her to take this away from him! After literally a forever of dark existence, he's finally seen light now, he's started hoping, Pia has made him hope and made his life beautiful again. Yes, we can see how Anushka is heartbroken at the thought of ending all this! Omg, they're so happy togetherCry Cry Arrghhh!! I hate Natasha and MaithiliAngry Angry I don't want to hate Maithili because we've seen a kind streak in her but I can't help itOuch I'm just waiting for Anushka to strike backApprove You know, I was actually sobbing like a baby when Anushka went and hugged AbhIyaCry Cry Cry Poor her!! Abhay places blind trust in her despite the Maithili fiasco, how will she do it?? It will take every ounce of her witchy powers to condition AbhayCry
Continue as soon as you can, Poco! I know that the update will be depressing but the wait for it is even more depressingTongue

Maybe you will love Natasha and Metz for all this when we come to that arc of Abhay-Piya. Don't worry. It will not be as depressing as you think it to be.

tantrums..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

congrats 4 completing 1st book and i am eagerly waiting 4 next update,..........
nd plz do something abt anushka making abhay to forget abt piya...
m gonna hate that part if he forgets abhay.....Smile
nd keep continue ur gud work

Thank you. I am sorry but Abhay just has to forget Piya and he will. Smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

It was a very nice chp.Oh God! I just hope Danish doesn't change poor Kabir into a vampire.Sam's dream was whacko!ShockedAlthough it was unreal,how could he pick T over Misha!AngryConfusedAnyway,I feel sorry for Anushka,poor girl! I hope there is some other way out of this.I wonder how things are with Panchi at Daksh's place after she got cut by those knives.Looking forward to the next chp and update soonSmile

Thank you, Shruthi. Danish will not be able to change Kabir. Why Sam picks T over Misha will make absolute sense someday. Daksh-Pancchi? They are going to dance.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Res. 

-EDITED-

Awww. Awww. Awww !! Such a awesome update!! Big smile 

I feel bad for Danish. I actually feel bad for Dan!! Ouch But, yeah, like Maya said, it all comes down to Karma .. He has done a LOT of evil things in his human life, he has inflicted a lot of pain on others, and now is the time that he will have to inflict the same pain on himself. But, how do you manage to do this!?!? Like, SERIOUSLY, how do you manage to make us feel for the worst characters!? Ouch

Thank you, Akkoo. I have done nothing , you are reacting to my writing as the human being inside you. You feel because you are kind. Smile

I actually don't even hate Natasha. She's a Bolshva. She's MEANT to be evil. And in my opinion, even T would end up as her carbon copy in a few days. That is .. the last ebbs of humanity inside her will fade, and even she'll end up as a real Bolshva. Not that I like it, but, I mean, that's their nature - that's what they are supposed to be.

EXACTLY! Natasha is evil. They are Bolshies - plain evil beasts. There are no emotions in them. T is capable of greater evil than Natz but Sam won't let her because he sees her as Sam2 . Hope you got what am trying to say. Embarrassed

Sam Sam Sam. I can NEVER understand this guy. He's more complicated than Damon. But, I guess, THAT is why I like him so much! Embarrassed He'll have to choose between Misha and T? And he'll choose T? His heart flutters for Misha but his raw emotion is for T? Oh well. Ouch But, okay, if that's how it is supposed to go, it's alright! This is the abyss you were talking about, right? And he'll choose T? And then, by the time Misha realises her love for him, he'd have come too far to go back? Unhappy

Sam is just a film that you can watch and experience a plethora of emotions with him. You cannot judge him or justify him or defend him. i guess you just see how this Sam-T-Misha arc unfolds.

I loved the last part!! Anu-Abhay-Pia are so cute! Big smile After a lifetime of darkness and misery, Abhay's happy, genuinely happy, and Anu has to snatch it away from him, and she can't help it. She's doing it for Pia, for Abhay. I feel SO bad for her!! OuchOuch But, I reckon Pia is gonna wait for her soulmate forever. Like you said, this FF is about the endless wait of your soulmate, like Pia's gonna do, like Misha's gonna do, probably like Sam's gonna do, too. 

True that. Piya is going to wait for Abhay again but she will be more proactive this time. I mean, just imagine Abhay forgetting Piya and greeting her with a big smile , a quick hug and ruffling her hair because she is his beloved Metz' niece? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!Ouch

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Awesome update Pocho...as I read some of ur replies it seems that A will forget P...I am sure you have another surprise in store for us with this...will there be a new love story again between A and P? or P will go to any extent again to get back A's memory and love?...excited.. :)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
PRECAP:

There is a bonfire at the guesthouse in Irugarh as students are leaving for Dehradun the next evening. Abhay-Piya are at their happiest and Piya tells Abhay that this is the best memory of them being together. Misha and Sam dance but it ends in a bitter argument. Sam finds T in the woods and to cheer her up, he dances with her. Chaand and Haseena visit Abhay telling him that they are here just to see if he okay. Abhay is sure that they are hiding something from him. Pancchi plays a piano at Daksh's house without his permission and he throws a fit. Abhay leaves for the Bloodstone Dungeon. Kabir kisses Anushka.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Prateeksh-kavita-heena_mehtashruthiR--sumana13--Ritziereadingworms.MeekoAkankshaa.ilove99Ameres

-Sonia- IF-Dazzler
-Sonia-
-Sonia-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
hey...POCCO.. just luv ur story... u just take us into a NEW WORLD... AWESOME....
BUT i'm feeling a lil SAD for the abhay-piya seperation part........... i hope they get along again SOOON..........n waiting for ur next update.......desperately.........
take care...

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top