Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 58)

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
hey poco update kab kar rahe ho plz is ka replay kar dena

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Shiya1206 Goldie
Shiya1206
Shiya1206

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
WOW!!! read ur ff so far......its COOL!!! like supernautral magic...Smile
hats off to you ya....Smile
waiting for your next update......

Shiya

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
PRECAP:

Danish is killed by Kabir and Daksh. Kabir is shocked on the realization that he is a vampire slayer. Pancchi is saved the depression by Daksh owing to the locket. Zeenia falls hook line and sinker for Kabir. Abhay fights with his parents to get Maithli in the house but Piya makes him see reason. T is threatened by her clan to speed up Sam's emotional slavery . Abheer visits Abhay in his dream.

The update will be up by Sunday night. Heart

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..wilddevil2010-kavita--Sonia---sumana13--RitzieUmIbrahimPhoenixRadarJyo.ilove99

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Kabir kills Danish?Shocked Kabir is a Vampire slayer?Shocked Panchi is saved by Daksh?Shocked Zenia falls for Kabir?Shocked Abhay listens to PiaClap 

Poor T. I don't know when I will stop feeling bad for her. 

Very interesting precap. Will wait eagerly for the next update. 

TheBlackJaguar

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
oks thanks luv ya

TheBlackJaguar

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 08 April 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
poor kabirShocked"khaya piya kuch nahi glass toda baara aana"ROFL,bt whatever i hope he will not turn into evil and help abhiyaTongueEmbarrassed.
bt why daksh use panchiAngry?
what the hell is abhay's mindAngry. bt thank god piya will here to manage his brain's buttonROFL.i hope matty will be mad on abhiyaROFL.
i feel sorry for "t" Confusedbt its destiny or path for samisha unionEmbarrassed.
thanks for precapTongue.
plzz update soon.Smile

TheBlackJaguar

smile843 Senior Member
smile843
smile843

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Ahhhhh.. supeeeeeerrrrrrr duperrrrrrr update that..... and the precap... as usual.... it makes me looong for the update even more.....

all this while i was thinking ke kabir agar vampire slayer hai to wo anushka, abhay sab ko pehchanta kyu nahi....
Ab pata chala... ke he dint know dat  he  is vampire slayer....
wat a lovely precap....

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

On the road through the woods.

Kabir sees through the pouring rain and the wipers cleaning the windshield for a clearer view. The man in the overcoat is still standing in the middle of the road. Muttering to himself, Kabir pulls the brakes and wearing a raincoat , covering his head , he gets down from his car.  Shading his eyes from the raging rain drops , he goes towards the mystery man in the rain. There is a thunderclap and the sky grows darker , almost threatening to bring the night before noon.

Kabir ( hurrying towards the man )- Hello? You in the overcoat! Why are you blocking the road? …..( no reaction )…..are you listening?....darn!  Is this some kind of a joke or what!

Kabir goes to the man and shoving his shoulder screams at him.

Kabir( furious )-  MOVE! I need to drive out of here!

The man slowly lifts his face and looks at Kabir with a face on which sadness has grown cold. Kabir is shocked and he almost trips on his feet , falling a few steps backwards.

Kabir ( surprised and confused )- Danish? Wha…what the hell! What are you doing here?.....Why are you blocking my way?

Danish takes a few steps towards Kabir. His eyes grow moist as he touches Kabir's face and shoulders . Almost as if he is trying to steal the touch of his brother to savour. Kabir cannot understand anything but when Danish touches the spot on Kabir's neck that was bitten by Danish earlier , Kabir feels a sharp pain at the back of his head and falls back , holding his head with a groan.

Flash : Fuzzy images of  Danish attacking Kabir .Anushka saving him and Kabir being put into the car in his sleep.

Kabir ( feeling a powerful sensation in his body as he holds his neck )- What is it! Danish! Have you….aaargh….have you done something to me that I don't know?....i  have….( steadying his head)…I have these crazy images in my head…of you…..me…Anushka…..did something happen that I don't know?

Danish looks at Kabir in horror! DAMN! H-How does he remember? Anushka had healed him with the vial fluid and Kabir had no memory of the vampire attack! And unknown to the two of them , a pair of big cat eyes is observing them from behind a tree – the olive skin , the glorious chocolate brown curls and that sexy wicked smile. Natasha had to keep tabs on how Danish was carrying out the attack. After all, this attack wasn't mastered exactly to 'kill' Kabir. It was done to find out 'something'. Smoking a cigarette , grinning , fingers tapping on the bark of  tree , Natasha's grin was broadening. YES! Its going just as we had doubted. Come on Danish, be of some use at least, to us. 

Danish ( stammering )- H-How did you know? Kabir? You…..you cannot remember anything that happened !

Kabir ( not understanding anything but feeling the blood throbbing in his veins )- What. Happened. To. Me?

On the other hand , on the same road , Daksh and Pancchi are traveling in Daksh's car. Pancchi is sitting quietly, her head resting on the window and her hand on the emerald and fairies hanging in her neck.  She still looks a little dazed and feeling heavy in the head. Daksh is driving , darting a look in her direction now and then, his eyes glinting and a smirk on the sexy curve of his masculine mouth.  Pancchi had not asked much questions on waking up – she only remembered getting drunk at the restaurant and their kiss. She was so shy and embarrassed that her head had been hanging in shame most of the time. Daksh had made her comfortable by the pretence of a perfect gentlemanly behavior.  Pancchi had wanted to ask him about the kiss. The gift hanging in her neck. Did it all mean something? But she couldn't muster the courage. Or maybe she didn't want to know at all. Daksh was a labyrinth and she was scared to touch any part of him. But she was feeling something different about herself – she had this feeling of being under some drug that was numbing her senses.

Daksh ( looking at her )-  You are not FLYING today, Birdie? What's wrong , hmmm?  Don't worry, Gargi had informed your parents that you will be home today as you were unwell after dinner.  If it was not for the road blockage due to fallen trees , they would have picked you…..( eyes her with dark mischief )…besides you were 'safe' at my house.

Pancchi ( looks at him)- N-No Sir….its not that….( fingering the stone on her bosom)….i just feel different. Something has changed…..(amazed at herself for eyeing Daksh sexually )….i need some more sleep, I guess! Can you drive faster , please?

Daksh ( grins to himself as he changes gears )- Sure! You do need more of …..SLEEP…..(thinks of the wild night with her)…..yep, you need more of it.

Just then, as they draw closer to the spot where Danish, Kabir and Natasha are, both of them feel something. Danish feels the blood throb in his veins and a ball of fire forming in his abdomen – his eyes widening at a realization of shock. OH NO! This can't be! At this hour?  Pancchi , suddenly has a sinking feeling in her heart and she sits up with a jolt.

Daksh ( disturbed himself )- What happened, Panchhi?

Pancchi ( confused )- I-I don't know. …( puts a hand on her heart)…something deep. Something that was deep seemed to call out to me….(alarmed)…I sound stupid, Daksh but ..something is going to happen!

Daksh ( sensing the direction of danger )- THERE SURE IS!

Daksh speeds up as his body tells him that its time for ACTION.

Back on the attack spot….

Kabir ( feeling his body go out of control and a surge of power that he cannot gather )- DANISH! Answer me! …..you…you attacked me! Anushka was there! You both did something to me!

Danish ( gulping )- K-Kabir…who are you!

Natasha ( in Danish's head)- That is what we have to find out, you fool! ATTACK HIM!.....N-O-W!

Danish ( fighting her )- He is my brother!

Natasha ( hissing in his ears like a gust of wind )- And Huraan is in your blood! I order you to attack him!

Danish feels his temples burst with Natasha's voice and he screams like an animal, louder than the thunder and his skin cracks , drained of all human colour, fangs springing out, and eyes diluting the pupils into a reddish black. Kabir is so horrified that he goes numb , backing away on the bark of a tree. Natasha's eyes narrow in anticipation…

Natasha ( through clenched teeth )- Come on, Kabir! Show us who you are, really!

Danish leaps at Kabir with a roar and Kabir, immediately breaks off a branch of a tree with a scream and the sheer burst of power in him makes him stab Danish in the abdomen with a leap throwing Danish at a distance of meters!

Danish groans in pain as a black viscous liquid runs out of his stomach and a numb Kabir feels his feet giving away…..the fiery physical strength in him , making his whole body shake like a tree in a stormy wind……..

TO BE CONTINUED……

P.S - The next update will be up by Sunday Night, Heart

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12rhtkumar672Antara106smile843tanya.dsouzatantrums..wilddevil2010arwakantawalaShiya1206Rozy77-Sonia--kavita-lovebapu18heena_mehta--sumana13--RitzieRB81UmIbrahimPhoenixRadarreadingworms.ilove99Ameres..Bournville..

Go to top