Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 57)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

awesome update poco i have no wrds to mention zeenia........... she is too gud at humour.......i m still laughing while leaving a reply.........and abhay will not be exception to 4 get anushka cz now even i dnt rmbr hw ws anushka and most importantly how she handles catty matty was superb........
and pia and abhay are having so much prob in handling dere emotion bt i love dis emotional mess...

and d person dat is standing on distant road is daksh?????

lovely update poco and update soon

Thank you. I am loving writing Zeenia as well. She is fun. Abhay-Piya will be intense from now on and Abhay is going to have a flying temper. The man on the road is Danish.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiYa_luver

POCO!!! I was so looking forward to Danish attacking Kabir! I'm praying to God that it will be in the next update!

Abhay is so confused. His heart is telling him to be with Piya, but he doesn't know that, and his head is saying to be with Maithli. That must be so confusing, to subconsciously know that you have to do something, while your consciousness tell you that it is totally wrong. I mean, Piya is Maithli's niece, and that would just be plain wrong, because he loves Maithli, right? I'm liking Zeenia. She really lightens up the mood, but she does what everyone here wishes that they could do, threaten Maithli. 

Sorry this was short, Poco, but my brother is practically begging to use the computer. I'm waiting for the next update.

Oh yes, Danish is attacking Kabir in the next update. Abhay is going to be a volcano now and he won't know what to do of his attachment to Piya. I love Zeenia as well. Smile

tantrums..--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vidi263

Hi Pocu,

OMG...The story has reached another dimension altogether..I am loving Zeenia...She is a fire cracker!!! I like her so much that I am not missing Anushka Tongue She is turning out be exactly like I imagined Smile

Piya is so sorted, mature and strong...It must have been hell for her to see Abhay with someone else..but she is holding up so well...After the initial shock and breakdown she has bounced back, as expected. It is her resolve, strength and love that will bring Abhay back to her...And their interaction, chemistry and the whole process of falling in love all over again....this is going to be fun..Maithli to khoon ke aansoo royegi apni bewkoofi par!!

Daksh's character is interesting...he is so ruthless and yet you can't help but admire his style...the sam-misha interaction was interesting too..

Excited about the next interaction between Abhay and Piya..Update soon.

Love and luck

Vidi263

Thanks Vidz. Zeenia is a whacko. Wait till she meets Kabir. LOL.....Piya will not be able to hold for too long because Abhay's mood swings and his frustration is going to be worse than ever. It will only get more passionate. Daksh is DARK. Ouch

tantrums..--sumana13--

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
awesome update.. hopefully Misha and Sam get together..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

sosweetsumi IF-Dazzler
sosweetsumi
sosweetsumi

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
lovely dear
loved zineia and pia was terrific
abhay will soon remember everything
kabir in big mess
do continue
bye sumi

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Res! Big smile

-Edited-

Don't ask me why but I found this update to be extremely cute! LOL LOL
Maithili is getting a slap after slap across her face and I'm loving it! Abhay may think he loves her but he is not Maithili's Abhay as of now and will never be! Approve
Can I please go and hug Zeenia? She is frickkin' awesome! I love the way she jumps when Abhay compliments her! She weighs 65 kgs? Wow!! But Abhay is a vampire. Did Anushka cleanse him of his strength too? Tongue And what can I say about her black mail to Maithili in the kitchen? Dancing Dancing Dancing BTW, nice description of Abhay's feelings for Maithili :P

drug-induced-brain-confused-emotional-programming ROFL ROFL ROFL

And AbhIya were just OMG! I could so sense the emotional tension and absolutely raw passion and intensity between the two! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Abhay is stuck!! Pia sees love for Maithili in his eyes and Maithili sees love for Pia. He himself is confused regarding his feelings. Golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai Wacko Wacko Wacko WAIT! Did Abhay just say Pia doesn't LIKE him? Omg, I wouldn't have blamed Pia if she'd snapped at Abhay for that! She's caught in a terrible situation I tell you! But I'm glad she didn't. Abhay needs to be handled with utmost patience. I really feel he's suffering the most amidst all this! I can see so clearly that there goes not even one minute when he's not confused, when he doesn't feel weird. And the worst part is, he has no idea why! And Pia, I'm so proud of the way she's handling it!! I'm sure she'll win Abhay back!! She deserves to! And with more problems coming in for Abhay, this mental and emotional turmoil can prove to be a serious weakness! But I can so see that his feelings for Pia are so much more intense than they are for Maithili Tongue Maithili is going to regret this big time once she realises that no matter what, Abhay can never be hers! Big smile
Omg!! I'm still wondering how Kabir will react when he sees Anushka-who's-not-really-Anushka! Uh-oh!! So Danish is going to be killed in the next update I believe.
Wait! Abhay knew about Zeenia? He seems so normal D'oh

Edited by Chill_Out - 07 April 2011 at 2:04pm
sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
hey poco!! awesome awesome AWESOME!!!!! piya-abhay were heartbreaking...but good to know abhay still somewhere in his heart knows he loves piya....ok i have to say this...zeenia is tooo cute...she tackled  maithili well... Smile..
ooo...so this is when kabir and daksh meet? and the whole attack and stuff?? oh...daksh reminds me...ur update before this one...daksh was chilling....he really scared me...as much as i want him and panchi to be together, i dont want her to use her this way...scary...
update soon poco! im loving it!Tongue

TheBlackJaguar

mansim Senior Member
mansim
mansim

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update pocoClapClap
loved abhay Embarrassed poor guy the way he is torn between his head and his heartCry
well maithli deseved what she got Angryshe just cant separate our abhay and piyaEmbarrassed
loved zeenia  the way she was with maithli..LOL. and the weird caller tune he he heLOL
poor kabir he does not know what is coming to himShocked
and that evil daksh Angryis after abhay ....well cant blame him much as everyone is after abhayLOL because he is so special as you explained
by the way can you explain the concept of star crossedConfused(just worried about sam and misha will they not be togetherOuch)
cant wait to see piya win abhay back from maithliWinkEmbarrassedLOL
dont natasha and maithli doubt about where anushka isConfusedleaving her body with zeenia
update soonWink

Edited by mansim - 08 April 2011 at 1:01pm

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top