Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 49)

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
aww!Ouchpoor pia she changed her world for abhay and now don't remember anything....  how much can she hold back her emotions??so she blurted it out as anger Angry
and abhay do feel something for her now also..right??ConfusedEmbarrassed
what did he meant by will you?Confused?but good that he is happy and wearing a white shirtSmile and moreover pia's sweetie auntie can't come to college and they can spend some time alone!!!!Winkhope everything will be fine soon.....
and what's up with mish why is she putting her hand in snake's (vampy T)Ouch
home....what does she ant or is it just cause of rain what will sam do between them 
great update!!!!Clap Claploved abhiya scenes they were a little pain for pia but also a ray of hope..... Tongue
eagerly waiting for next Update soon...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Thank you, Sonu. I know you like DP. Their relationship is going to be troubled. passionate and calculative.  Daksh is turning Pancchi into a puppet and that needle has put her in Daksh's control totally. 

Nahiiiii!!!!Cry y do i always fall for the wrong guys! First Sid, now Daksh!! i guess i just loveee their personality types! what to do? cant help it!LOL But the surprising thing is that before pkyek, ive always liked sweet guys, nice guys...the casanovas ALWAYS used to put me off....now, not so much anymore i guess!!Embarrassed hmm....pkyek is turning out to be not so good an influence on meLOL
Anyway, ya ur right, im a DP fan....pleeaaaase, pretty please turn atleast daksh positive na!! it wud be nice to have atleast some solace in daksh turning nice even if my heart gets broken in sid...sigh..Disapprove
so now panchi is daksh's puppet...wow i do NOT like the sound of that!Shocked But lets hope for the best!Big smile

P.S -  lol! i wrote all this without even noticing that u had updated again...just went one page bak and im like whoa! wht the hell...so going back to read...will finish commenting once im done!

ok! read it and im back! poco!! wonderful update! i felt sooo terrible at seeing abhay's confusion...its like internally he knows he has to be with piya, but he is not able to understand cos for him, by logic, he has loved maithili always, so how can there be anyone else for him...its really heartbreaking for both abhay and piya!
and u know what the interesting thing is?  T is more human as a vampire now, than she actually ever was as a human! Feel soooo sorry for herOuch!
and what the hell is misha doing in T's house at 3 in the morning!! and sam is gonna come there!? ok...this is gonna get interesting....
looking forward to ur next update poco!!Big smile

Edited by sonu.p - 31 March 2011 at 7:58am

TheBlackJaguar

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
this is going quicker thn i thot poco.. giving updates so fast?? so not youROFL kya kha rahi ho aaj kal? on some vitamins or what?LOL
i never thot tht id feel so bad for pia after abhay wld lose his memory and all.. but this this actually pinching me.. am so used to the pia that is happy and cheerful.. the one tht ive been seeing lately.. even the whole scene wer she learnt from anush tht abhay wnt remember her ne more didnt make me feel so bad.. but this is worse.. having the love of ur life in front of ur eyes, not remembering you..Ouch and taking u like a kid, a neice of his current so called loveDead ouch.. tht pricks...
how long will pia take.. or rather abhay wld take to recognize his love for pia.. or say, hw long will anush take to come back...
or leave tht.. u temme will abhay fall in love with pia all over again or will it be anush again who will let abhay get his memory back..
comign bk to misha and t- whts with mish? looks like she has lost it.. is she there coz she sees t' differently nw, or mite be sorta trusts her?
or is she there to get back on her.. to tell her to stay away from sam.. i so have no idea whts going in her head currently..
am so so so glad tht 't' called sam.. id love to see sams reactions wen he'll hear tht at the mmt, mish is with tLOL

TheBlackJaguar

tantrums.. Senior Member
tantrums..
tantrums..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i think thhats how u r going to get abhay fall in love wid piya-their fights.... ya surely the one u fight wid most is the person u lov as well ..
abhay wud be always near piya...something he cannot control and piya..well shes gonna turn her pain into anger and argue wid him which is surely going to offend abhay and he will always end up grabbing her arm!!! its going to be fun for sure...... i can smell it!!!

by the way u hav been very quick wid updates this time...thanks...

TheBlackJaguar

ssshh Goldie
ssshh
ssshh

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
well good jobThumbs Up.its nice chapterSmile.poor piyaOuch,she can't control her emtion and reveal it in form of anger on my poor abhayConfusedWinkLOL.who don't even know his faultLOL.but its good that he has some unknown feeling for piyaEmbarrassed which will help piya to get his menWink,oops sorry vampireWinkLOL.bt whatever i really feel sorry for abhay who have to face piya's anger LOL.
wowBig smile,mish on T's home,for whatShocked?don't knowConfused bt one thing confirm is that she can't leave or give a single day to sam without fighting or argueWinkLOLROFL.or else saywill not give a peacefull day to samROFL .
both sis's will not give a any chance toteir beloved to flirt with other girlsROFL .that's the spiritThumbs UpWink.
poor panchiConfused,she don't know what the hell ,she is goingAngryi don't like a puppet panchi in serial or ff who don't consider her freind for her love.Angry.
will u tell us what's the poweror weakness of vampire slyorD'oh and how will abhiya fight to these super natural clanShocked.
also curious to kiber's secretErmm,i hope he will not turn into bad after relevation of his secretShocked. or against to abhiya.and what about his feeling for anu EmbarrassedConfused?
fast update,i don't like itWink,b'coz i love itHug
update soonSmile

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

And it is good to have you back , Chillz . I thought you had lost interest in my FF.LOL... come back soon as i await your feedback. Embarrassed

Aww! That is so sweet! It's amazing to be back, too! Lol! I can never lose interest in your FF, Poco! That's asking for way too much out of me Tongue
Edited my comment on pg 45. In case you don't want to go back, I'm posting here again Big smile

Omg! Poco, this FF is going more amazing than ever! What I like the best is that each and every character is somehow related to the main plot and that's what is ideally suppose to happen! 
I really like this Zeenia female but I do miss Anushka. Hope to see her back soon. Abhay remembers Anushka right? How will they explain Anushka gone and Zeenia in her place to him? And better still, what will they tell Kabir?
Speaking of Abhay, omg, he is so powerful and he doesn't even know it! Wow! I really liked that part because it actually made me understand so many things. I think we all had this question lingering on for a long time: Why Abhay? So, we will see Abhay literally suffering from MPD in case he gets his hands on that ring? So technically, since Zeenia has taken over Anushka's life, so she is suppose to protect the ring now. I instantly develop that trust on her that she is going to do her job well. Or maybe, like Pia, I trust Anushka's choice!
And gosh, now we have Abeer too? This just keeps getting more and more intriguing! I can't wait for his entry! Btw, separated at birth as in as vampires right? 
I actually feel so bad for Pia. Watching Abhay in love with someone else after all that they've been through. Ouch! 
I don't know why, but I can't bring myself to hate Maithili after what I read on page 36. She seems genuinely overjoyed to have Abhay back. Nevertheless, it hurts to see Abhay in her arms =/
BTW, did I ever mention that I've started liking Sam-Pia as much as I adore Abhay-Misha? LOL LOL LOL I don't know, there's something so endearing about them! Tongue
And I so loved when Misha said 'His mind might have forgotten you, but his heart remembers you'. She's so right! Supernatural power can control the mind not the heart. Reminds me of when Jeremy tells Damon that he'd never taken away his suffering on losing Vicki. He'd just made him forget the reason for his suffering but the suffering had always been there. So, bottomline is that Abhay has forgotten Pia but not his love for her. I can see that. He also feels the emptiness, he also senses something alien on touching Maithili simply because in his heart of hearts, he is still Pia's Abhay. It's actually worse for him, he has no idea what is happening with him, he has no idea why he gets so uneasy in his programmed life!
Lol! Daksh and Panchi finally kiss? Gosh! Is she in for another heartbreak? Because I so don't want that! Cry I thought it'll be revealed by now who Daksh actually is Tongue
Lizzie told me PiaMish are in for a rift? Please say No, Poco! You know how much I love them! AbhIya are also not together right now for all practical purposes. I can't have PiaMish separating too! I won't be able to live with it! Ouch Ouch Ouch
Coming to the whole Sam-Mish-T thing, well, T needs help. I can see that she's having a rather tough time living with herself and Sam is helping her out. Both are mutually developing a soft corner for each other. I don't think T will have the heart to do anything to harm Sam intentionally. It will have to be instincts, if at all she does something. Misha and Sam need to stop giving each other so much attitude and just talk now! With so much happening around them, they really need to clear stuff out at least with each other.

Errmmm...I believe I've covered up pretty much everything I've read since the morning. Lol! You're so amazing, Pocoz! The updates were mindblowing! Lizzie and her spoilers really didn't spoil anything because the way you write is out of this world! It still kept me hooked despite having a rough idea of the tracks! :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoTheBlackJaguar

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the luck Poco! I'm pretty sure that I did good. Right now, we are doing sound waves, and it was the final project for the subject. We had to make a musical instrument, so I made something sort of like wind chimes!

Abhay confuses me sometimes. He knows in his heart that Piya is special to him, be he ignores his heart, and just listens to his mind, and what he is thinking. When things like love came around, you should not think from your mind, but from your heart. Abhay does that, but then he catches himself, and reminds himself that he loves Maithli, and that Piya is just her niece, nothing more. He should listen to his heart more often! Smile I was wondering, if he finds out that he loved Piya, not Maithli, and figures out what Maithli did, will his memories come back? What I mean to say is, are his memories completely gone, or are they just suppressed, and his heart is doing all of the "remembering"? Even though T thinks she doesn't have feelings, you can tell that she feels somewhat bad for all the things she is doing to Sam. That little shred of humanity is what makes T different from all the other Bolshes, right? It is ironic, that the hidden Bolshva, the one they had been looking for for so long to be their strength turns out to be the one who has the most sense of right and wrong. Were all the Bolshes this way feeling bad at first, but then destroyed all shreds of their humanity, or is it just T who is feeling? Misha is confusing me too. I though that she was jealous of all the attention that Sam gives T, so why would she tell T to call him?

Update fast Poco... or at least answer all my questions! LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

abhay has lost those precious memories
bt still he has got passion 4 pia
whn he drgs her that passion was dere in ur writting
and m so happy still he is wearing white shirt
now he has not lost fashion taste
and pia was rude to him without any mistake of him

misha has lost her mind
she is walking in to danger
nd what does she want from t now

amazing update and abhay behaving nt rude was highlight

Abhay-Piya have always been passionate and they always will be. Misha has not lost her mind, wait and watch. She is not there to bother T. Smile

--sumana13--

Go to top