Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 46)

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I kept saying i wanted more daksh-panchi, and today poco u gave me JUST THAT!! i loveee uu!!!!!!! i mean the daksh-panchi conversation was nice...it had a lovely appeal to it...although i am very much intrigued by what daksh did to her with the whole needle thing at the end, im not gonna think about it too much right now cos im still in lala land over the whole date, if u can call it that....
it truly was beautiful!! seriously!! infact u made it soo beautiful that for  now, im frankly not bothered by whats happening with abhiya right now....which is saying something!! all i can think of is the amaaaaazing daksh-panchi chemistry!!
thanks poco! u made my day!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Heyy, Pocoz!! *waves*
Whew! I'm here after a loooooooooooooooonnnnggg time! I have no idea how many parts I have to catch up on courtesy me reserving and never unreserving Stern Smile
But I promised to edit this one for sure!
And of course, Lizzie has kinda been keeping me informed about the latest track, a big thank you to her for that LOL LOL LOL

Res! Big smile

:D :D :D :D :D
HOLY LORD!!!
i hope am nt stoned.. is this u bracket?Tongue r you seriously back?
Hug Hug Hug HugHug Hug 
and your welcome..
am so going to tell u everything b4 u read it.. u knw wht a spoiler i amLOL

@poco.. i knw tht zee will never be of ne threat to misha sam...Embarrassed
she is just the darling of ur ff now!!!
but every time u tell me tht T WILL be a threat to them.. breaks my heart... i knw tht T will... par mujhe na yaad dilaao..Wink LOL
the more u remind me, the more i hate her.SleepyLOL

EDITED*
girl.. u r so good with ur vocab must say.. like so many terms from diff fields.. description of rooms with the types of materials available.. like the frst thing i read in your update was the wrought iron chairs... i rememeber wen i had to make models of wrought iron chairs, i so didnt knw the spellLOL wondered wht it meant for days i guess. and u actually excel in terms from each end.. 
coz in the next part u describe some jewelery design.. LOL  havent read any of ur old ffs, and i dnt knw hw good u wer b4.. but am sure, this writing keeda in u must have helped u alot too..Tongue
supernatural lingo ki toh baat hi nahi karni.. am still nt sure if ur humanROFL
panchi's pink bubble is so going to burst very sooon... she is attracted to daksh,, but wht is tht needle all about?Shocked

Edited by elizaa - 30 March 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elizaa

:D :D :D :D :D
HOLY LORD!!!
i hope am nt stoned.. is this u bracket?Tongue r you seriously back?
Hug Hug Hug HugHug Hug 
and your welcome..
am so going to tell u everything b4 u read it.. u knw wht a spoiler i amLOL

Yes, Dhakkan! Bracket is back to Poco's FF Hug
@spoiler: Tell me about it. Poco's FF and TVD, both known before reading or seeing respectively LOL LOL

@Poco: I can see I have one more update to catch. I'm off from page 21 Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeekoTheBlackJaguar

WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
OMG POCO!!! I can't believe I missed two updates!!! In my defense, I had a physics project that I was working on for the past 2 days.

For the page 42 chapter:
At least Piya is more composed now. If she had still been crying over her loss, I think I would have yelled at you (figuratively, of course...) The way you have made Piya in this story has shown that she is a strong person, and if she had been sitting there, still crying, it would have ruined her persona. I am liking Zeenia already. She is lightening the atmosphere, just when it is needed. But that was a shock. I thought she would have been a little bit more mature, since she's done it before, and this is Anushka's body she's in. It would make too many people suspicious if Anushka's personality suddenly changed. And Misha is funny when she is jealous. She should know that she has no threat from Zeenia. OMG!!! It all makes sense now! So, basically, if Abhay gets the ring, he becomes all powerful, and then becomes like Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde? Can't there be some other way for the werewolves to stop shifting when the moon comes out other than sacrificing Abhay? Like, having him draw blood out of himself while reciting some spell... I wonder, if Abhay knew everything that they all just learned, would he take the powers and become corrupt, or would he stay away from the ring, so that everyone is safe? I think that there should be some way for him to get all his powers, and still be in control of his good side. Obviously, Piya would help with that as soon as he remembers her love again. 

For the page 45 chapter:
This one was short! I'm hating Daksh so much now! I take it back, Poco. You can keep the Daksh doppelganger! Pancchi trusts Daksh blindly, and it seems like he is just using her to get closer to Abhay, since he knows that she is friends with him. 

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

poco omg u took me to fairyland
i mean d treatmentpanch is gettin seems like every grls dream
i mean u represented her thoughts and nervousness beatifully
i mean i ws lost in my imagination
it ws like my dream date
and d passion u depicted at last is beyond speechless
daksh has got very classy style to do everything
is daksh playing wid panch cz of some selfish reason?
cz i dnt knw m getting feeling dat he hs big motive behind aal dis

and most importanatly m waiting kabeer to respond as vampire slayer
does kabeer and daksh has some family realtion wid each other

superb update and thanx 4 takin me to fairyland

Thank you so much, sweetz. Yeah, Daksh did set up a fairytale , only to plunge Pancchi into darkness. 

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prayasbanetta10

Thumbs Up Splendid as usual.I don't know why but Daksh in your ff reminds me of Elijah of TVD.May be because of his classic elegance ,soberness and Man of Honor personility or certain dignity that commmands respect.
Love you so x infinity much. Big smile

Thanks a lot, my dear. Daksh does resemble Eijah in terms of 'classic manhood'. 

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

OMG Poco, what was that? What is this needle about? 

It was such fairytale setting but why I am not able to trust Daksh? What is he planning?

Thanks sweetz. Daksh is not to be trusted. The needle that has been pricked into Pancchi will turn her into a puppet . She is never going to take that locket off and she is Daksh's new toy. You are going to hate Daksh. LOL

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 30 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

OMG!!! I kept saying i wanted more daksh-panchi, and today poco u gave me JUST THAT!! i loveee uu!!!!!!! i mean the daksh-panchi conversation was nice...it had a lovely appeal to it...although i am very much intrigued by what daksh did to her with the whole needle thing at the end, im not gonna think about it too much right now cos im still in lala land over the whole date, if u can call it that....
it truly was beautiful!! seriously!! infact u made it soo beautiful that for  now, im frankly not bothered by whats happening with abhiya right now....which is saying something!! all i can think of is the amaaaaazing daksh-panchi chemistry!!
thanks poco! u made my day!Smile

Thank you, Sonu. I know you like DP. Their relationship is going to be troubled. passionate and calculative.  Daksh is turning Pancchi into a puppet and that needle has put her in Daksh's control totally. 

--sumana13--

Go to top