Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 125)

heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
abheer !!! man he is so damn evil!!!
bt i luv d way he accepts it infront of everyone...his character is so strong, wicked bt still attracts u!!
i luvd his joke on naty!! " u need to change ur shampoo"LOLLOLLOLLOL.. actually she needs sumone like abheer who cn teach her a lesson!!!...i wish he had killed nat instead of donna!!
hey poco who is majesty?? cn he b sumone knwn to everyone bt hiding himself!!!ConfusedConfused

mathali she is so shameless LOLLOLLOLLOLor should i say she is obsessed wid abhay!!
bt abhay's rejection wowww best rejection ever!! nw mathali wl realise dat love is something u cn't force on some one...

wat abhay is planning to do wid piya to dig out the truth!!...???

luv
heena

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
awww just loved it.strangely i am feeling bad for maithli, i mean she loves abhay and he is pushing her away!
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Poco, where is Anushka? I've been waiting for her part for so long!!!

So, on the solar eclipse on Abhay's 666th birthday, whoever has control of Abhay has control of his unlimited power? Given, of course, that he has the ring... And Abheer wants to take control of him, along with everyone else. What if no one had control of him on his 666th birthday? And what did you mean that everyone has seen Majesty, but no one knows who he is?  Is he Arnab? Or is he that chai wala baba like Ritzie said? Other than Anushka, I was also waiting for this part! It was so funny to see Maithli keep yelling at him that he loved her! LOL So, in her world, love equates to sleeping together? That is a messed-up relationship. But she only cares about herself, not anyone else, so she can't understand what Abhay is going through. She has never been in love with anyone, and it must be so much worse for Abhay since he thinks he loves her, but her really doesn't. I think that Abhay is the first male character to be a detective in your whole FF!
Precious_Pal Senior Member
Precious_Pal
Precious_Pal

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Hi poco! Awesome update yet again!
Abheer is such an evil fellow! He surely does not fear anybody and believe himself to be no less than God! is that going to be the reason for his end going forward?
Loved how Abhay handled despo Metz.
Overall quite intense chapter. Full of bolshies, majesty, Abheer with most ever gestures tode, Maythali and furious Abhay... Missed liveliness of Misha and zeenia :)

Eagerly waiting for next update
Luv, Neha
Hug
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mino1997

wonderfull update poo!!!!
lots of new surprises and mysteriesStar ... abheer part was superbClap... so he knows everythingCool... does this mean that abhay is goin to be in dangerConfused... ok so abhay is really close to find the truthShocked... mathili tries to kill pia and again in vain *sigh*Wink...poor metzLOL... i am really flying at the moment, abhay felt nothing from her touch and i loved to see hr frustrated  face on abhay's cold replyBig smile...wonderfull update continue soonHeart

Thank you, Minz. Abhay may not be in danger at all. Let's see how it goes. Maithli has to understand that Abhay has moved on from her long ago and she cannot control his heart.Embarrassed

Edited by Pocahontas - 18 May 2011 at 1:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjsheen43

Hi Poco,

Im a secret admirer of yours,Smile. i have read ur FF's they are just WOWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just love your work ur FF i mean ur imagination is so cool, no cool is wrong word for it, it is awesome great fantastical,Clap i dont know i lost my Vocablary here. i think i need to invent a new adjective to appreciate ur Work.Clap and i read somewhere in ur replies u will be writing for a show well I already know it will be superhit Smile. ALL THE BEST.. Keep up with ur work "I WILL BE WAITING" for ur next update.Wink

Thank you so much for reading through and taking out time to reply. I am grateful for all the kind words and appreciation. Happy reading. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

YES YES YES YES YES. You are awesome... God Maithili's face. Go Abhay. At last the dumb vampire will try to do something about his so called loved ones. Now that Abhay is back in action, I am loving to say this. Maithili might as well go to hell! Mwahahahaha.

Okay sorry...  Men Men Men always thinking about that stuff. (No offense) But at least it helped him realize that Maithili is just not what he thinks she meant for him. I am sooo Happy!!!

Thank you, honey. Maithli is just a frustrated brat who is not getting her ice lolly. LOL...Wait till Abay finds out what his precious Metz did to him alongwith others. 

Hope he doesnt bite em all. LOL Poor friends and family... I wish he doesnt chase Anushka back to the underworld for erasing his memory and giving him a vampy amnesia for so long. Tongue

TheBlackJaguar

Antara106 Groupbie
Antara106
Antara106

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Antara106

Abheer ( shrugs his shoulders )- Well, who won't want the control of the most powerful 'creature' in the world?  Its like having a dragon as your pet. Abhay  is more useful than he thinks he is.  And we all know the day is coming again'.the solar eclipse that will be equal to Abhay's age ' 666 . And we all know what 666 stands for? The mark of the beast 'or should I say satan? That is the solar eclipse that you all, the werewolves, covens of witches are waiting for. On that day , when the soar eclipse occurs , whoever manages to get control of Abhay will have his evil powers in control forever. In short , Abhay's  dark side will come into action till eternity ' because he will turn 666 years old when  the eclipse happens with divine light getting shadowed. But all this, the prophecy will happen only if that RING is on Abhay's finger. Phew! Man, I can beat google and Wikipedia any day. So, yeah, that's that.

nice update Poco... i liked the ending... but this part mentioned above is a bit confusing... please expalin it again... please...

Thank you. It means that Abhay will be at his strongest dark on his 666th birthday which will be a solar eclipse. So, people want to be able to gain control over him on that day. The one who gets control of Abhay that night will be evil supreme.Smile
thanks for explaining dear... Embarrassed

Edited by Antara106 - 18 May 2011 at 8:30am

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top