Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 124)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mangona

so abay is gonna get used by every1  so wat wd happen to  abiya love where is anushka part waiting i jxt lov the part where abheer jxt said bolshivi uncle and he said no to majesty sounds intersted twisted chracter abheer ka dimag thora nahi zaada kaska hoya hai 
yayyy abay said no metz yeesss cont soon 

Abhay will not get used by anyone even though they all want to and are still in the planning stage. Anushka will definitely be there in the next update. Don't worry.Abheer ka dimaag aur character - dono hi dheele hain. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_NS

What an update!!! Engrossing!!! Since others have already said whatever I would have and since, am not in a mood to type muchWinkLOL, I just want to ask one question, what do u mean when u say that everyone has seen Majesty and that they just don't know who he is??? I mean he is supernatural, a bolsh, in fact their leader and very very powerful too, how could no one realize his presence around them??? Can he like shield himself from everyone???? Oh, I'm so confused now...Confused And di, I want Anushka, plz give her some place in ur updates...
Love,
NidhiHug

Thank you, Nidz. The majesty is a supreme power who controls the whole Bolshva bloodline but he has never been seen in physical form. Of course, everyone has seen him. Its just that nobody knows that he is the one. Anushka will be in the next update. Smile

...Nidhi...--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

YES YES YES YES YES. You are awesome... God Maithili's face. Go Abhay. At last the dumb vampire will try to do something about his so called loved ones. Now that Abhay is back in action, I am loving to say this. Maithili might as well go to hell! Mwahahahaha.

Okay sorry...  Men Men Men always thinking about that stuff. (No offense) But at least it helped him realize that Maithili is just not what he thinks she meant for him. I am sooo Happy!!!

Thank you, honey. Maithli is just a frustrated brat who is not getting her ice lolly. LOL...Wait till Abay finds out what his precious Metz did to him alongwith others. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingkiller

hey awesum part 
i hope abhay just finds out really soon dat he belogs too piya so dat
piya n abhay cud patch up 

i m happy dat sam bit jealous of abheer  :P 
n poor guy t is fooling him 

Thank you. Embarrassed...Wait and watch what happens on Abhay and Piya's front. Sam is going to do the greatest sin of his existence. Smile

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy77

hey poco
amazing update. it was so engrossing, esp abheer's scene
i know lots of ppl love him coz he's hot n evilEmbarrassed, but i find him too evil and psychotic. he's a fasinating character, but he scares me.
metz is so cheap, how could she go in the bathroom? i know its her bf , but still. atleast abhay shooed her awayLOL.
even tho ur soo busy, u still took time to give us this lengthy update. thanks so muchHug

Thank you. Smile...Abheer is scary , isn't he? Even though he appears so charming and hot. Yeah, he is all evil. Metz is DESPERATE. LOL

Rozy77--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

I'm seriously not realizing whether to hate Abheer or just love him! And this when i've just read of him, poor Misha she actually went through his evil hands (plus mind) for such a long time!!!

Abhay is becoming a loose cannonball. If he stops trusting anyone kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!!

Uff, So many problems! And where's Anush! Missing her.

Btw, the songs are a timepass, and it's fun. You should join us someday. Wink

Thank you. Are you confused about what to feel for Abheer? GREAT! That is what am trying to achieve.LOL...Abhay to waise bhi ab kucch bhi kar sakta hai. Anush is coming in the next update. Gaane? Tum hi gaao.Wink

--sumana13--

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
awsum update yr...ClapClapClap i love abhay... he is reallygud...SmileSmileplzz pm me next tym... plzzz...
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ohmigosh, i'm so late today. Shocked stupid timezones. -__-

anyway, woah.. damn it, abheer is so goddamned freakin evil - i love him more after this. LOL i know you point it out again & again & AGAIN that he's a smooth terminator, ethicless, valueless, emotionless - yet, he didn't join the bolshvas against his own brother. hmm. (; okay, i know, he prefers working alone - and he did burn her when she irritated him. now i know what he meant by killing T if she annoys him. LOL and.. ohmigosh, what do you mean by the master being anyone in between them!? my mind is workin on extreme overdrive now. what if it's.. damn damn damn, you & your mysteries. :P

the last scene made me laugh. lmao, poor maithali, seriously. REJECTED. ROFLROFL woah, she's desperate. she's so like kat - y'know? she does love him in her own peculiar selfobsessed wanting-him-to-her-own way - she feels she has a right over him, thus the possessiveness and kissing him and wanting him. 

continue soon. <3 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 17 May 2011 at 12:28pm

Go to top