Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 124)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmingkiller

hey awesum part 
i hope abhay just finds out really soon dat he belogs too piya so dat
piya n abhay cud patch up 

i m happy dat sam bit jealous of abheer  :P 
n poor guy t is fooling him 

Thank you. Embarrassed...Wait and watch what happens on Abhay and Piya's front. Sam is going to do the greatest sin of his existence. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy77

hey poco
amazing update. it was so engrossing, esp abheer's scene
i know lots of ppl love him coz he's hot n evilEmbarrassed, but i find him too evil and psychotic. he's a fasinating character, but he scares me.
metz is so cheap, how could she go in the bathroom? i know its her bf , but still. atleast abhay shooed her awayLOL.
even tho ur soo busy, u still took time to give us this lengthy update. thanks so muchHug

Thank you. Smile...Abheer is scary , isn't he? Even though he appears so charming and hot. Yeah, he is all evil. Metz is DESPERATE. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheherzade

I'm seriously not realizing whether to hate Abheer or just love him! And this when i've just read of him, poor Misha she actually went through his evil hands (plus mind) for such a long time!!!

Abhay is becoming a loose cannonball. If he stops trusting anyone kuch bhi ho sakta hai!!!

Uff, So many problems! And where's Anush! Missing her.

Btw, the songs are a timepass, and it's fun. You should join us someday. Wink

Thank you. Are you confused about what to feel for Abheer? GREAT! That is what am trying to achieve.LOL...Abhay to waise bhi ab kucch bhi kar sakta hai. Anush is coming in the next update. Gaane? Tum hi gaao.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Akshi0019 IF-Sizzlerz
Akshi0019
Akshi0019

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
awsum update yr...ClapClapClap i love abhay... he is reallygud...SmileSmileplzz pm me next tym... plzzz...
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
ohmigosh, i'm so late today. Shocked stupid timezones. -__-

anyway, woah.. damn it, abheer is so goddamned freakin evil - i love him more after this. LOL i know you point it out again & again & AGAIN that he's a smooth terminator, ethicless, valueless, emotionless - yet, he didn't join the bolshvas against his own brother. hmm. (; okay, i know, he prefers working alone - and he did burn her when she irritated him. now i know what he meant by killing T if she annoys him. LOL and.. ohmigosh, what do you mean by the master being anyone in between them!? my mind is workin on extreme overdrive now. what if it's.. damn damn damn, you & your mysteries. :P

the last scene made me laugh. lmao, poor maithali, seriously. REJECTED. ROFLROFL woah, she's desperate. she's so like kat - y'know? she does love him in her own peculiar selfobsessed wanting-him-to-her-own way - she feels she has a right over him, thus the possessiveness and kissing him and wanting him. 

continue soon. <3 

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 17 May 2011 at 12:28pm
heena_mehta IF-Rockerz
heena_mehta
heena_mehta

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
abheer !!! man he is so damn evil!!!
bt i luv d way he accepts it infront of everyone...his character is so strong, wicked bt still attracts u!!
i luvd his joke on naty!! " u need to change ur shampoo"LOLLOLLOLLOL.. actually she needs sumone like abheer who cn teach her a lesson!!!...i wish he had killed nat instead of donna!!
hey poco who is majesty?? cn he b sumone knwn to everyone bt hiding himself!!!ConfusedConfused

mathali she is so shameless LOLLOLLOLLOLor should i say she is obsessed wid abhay!!
bt abhay's rejection wowww best rejection ever!! nw mathali wl realise dat love is something u cn't force on some one...

wat abhay is planning to do wid piya to dig out the truth!!...???

luv
heena

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
awww just loved it.strangely i am feeling bad for maithli, i mean she loves abhay and he is pushing her away!
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Poco, where is Anushka? I've been waiting for her part for so long!!!

So, on the solar eclipse on Abhay's 666th birthday, whoever has control of Abhay has control of his unlimited power? Given, of course, that he has the ring... And Abheer wants to take control of him, along with everyone else. What if no one had control of him on his 666th birthday? And what did you mean that everyone has seen Majesty, but no one knows who he is?  Is he Arnab? Or is he that chai wala baba like Ritzie said? Other than Anushka, I was also waiting for this part! It was so funny to see Maithli keep yelling at him that he loved her! LOL So, in her world, love equates to sleeping together? That is a messed-up relationship. But she only cares about herself, not anyone else, so she can't understand what Abhay is going through. She has never been in love with anyone, and it must be so much worse for Abhay since he thinks he loves her, but her really doesn't. I think that Abhay is the first male character to be a detective in your whole FF!

Go to top