Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 122)

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
so abay is gonna get used by every1  so wat wd happen to  abiya love where is anushka part waiting i jxt lov the part where abheer jxt said bolshivi uncle and he said no to majesty sounds intersted twisted chracter abheer ka dimag thora nahi zaada kaska hoya hai 
yayyy abay said no metz yeesss cont soon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
What an update!!! Engrossing!!! Since others have already said whatever I would have and since, am not in a mood to type muchWinkLOL, I just want to ask one question, what do u mean when u say that everyone has seen Majesty and that they just don't know who he is??? I mean he is supernatural, a bolsh, in fact their leader and very very powerful too, how could no one realize his presence around them??? Can he like shield himself from everyone???? Oh, I'm so confused now...Confused And di, I want Anushka, plz give her some place in ur updates...
Love,
NidhiHug

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Antara106

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Abheer ( shrugs his shoulders )- Well, who won't want the control of the most powerful 'creature' in the world?  Its like having a dragon as your pet. Abhay  is more useful than he thinks he is.  And we all know the day is coming again'.the solar eclipse that will be equal to Abhay's age ' 666 . And we all know what 666 stands for? The mark of the beast 'or should I say satan? That is the solar eclipse that you all, the werewolves, covens of witches are waiting for. On that day , when the soar eclipse occurs , whoever manages to get control of Abhay will have his evil powers in control forever. In short , Abhay's  dark side will come into action till eternity ' because he will turn 666 years old when  the eclipse happens with divine light getting shadowed. But all this, the prophecy will happen only if that RING is on Abhay's finger. Phew! Man, I can beat google and Wikipedia any day. So, yeah, that's that.

nice update Poco... i liked the ending... but this part mentioned above is a bit confusing... please expalin it again... please...

Thank you. It means that Abhay will be at his strongest dark on his 666th birthday which will be a solar eclipse. So, people want to be able to gain control over him on that day. The one who gets control of Abhay that night will be evil supreme.Smile

--sumana13--

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
YES YES YES YES YES. You are awesome... God Maithili's face. Go Abhay. At last the dumb vampire will try to do something about his so called loved ones. Now that Abhay is back in action, I am loving to say this. Maithili might as well go to hell! Mwahahahaha.

Okay sorry...  Men Men Men always thinking about that stuff. (No offense) But at least it helped him realize that Maithili is just not what he thinks she meant for him. I am sooo Happy!!!

TheBlackJaguar

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wow!poco!amazing...waiting for next!!
update soonLOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssshh

GOSHClap,what a updateClap,i can't imagine thisTongue. abheer is really evil Evil SmileAngryEvil Smile Angryand more than itAngry.bt " manna padega,bande me baat hai"Cool i mean he has so much confidenceCool that he can control abhay without any helpEvil Smile.he is really unique vampire after abhay lolWink.
bt question is that who will control abhayShocked? i m scared a hellCry.if he will be control by any evil person then what will piya doCry? poor piyaOuch.

Abheer is a necessary evil. LOL. Who knows who will get to control Abhay but definitely not Piya. Ouch

on that fateful day,everybody will be against abhayCry becoz piya and misha has no powerConfused.abhay will not forgive anu,chand-haseenaUnhappy.sam will have to go against abhay for his clanOuch.daksh and abheer are playing their manipulation gameShocked.bolshava almost set everyrhing against abhayConfused, maithili was bound to promise with bolshavaConfused.kabir is nothing against these powerful evil'sConfused.misha become a white lamb in front of abheerConfused.piya has no power except love for abhayShocked.and all of above  abhay will become evil tooOuch .
who will save abhay.Cry

Basically, nobody will save Abhay. In short , nobody will need to save Abhay. Just wait for the story to unfold. Embarrassed

i love abhay refuse metz's invitationWink.he will find out truth soonShocked.bt why will not he forgive piyaShocked?piya is suffering more than abhayOuch.he should understand itEmbarrassed.why is abheer using mishaShocked?
is everybody scared with abhiya's loveWinkLOL.
fabulous updateSmileThumbs Up

Piya hid the truth from him. He was moving around like a frustrated loose cannon in front of her and she kept lying to him. Piya was bound by Anushka's promise but how do you explain that to someone who is furious and emotionally devastated. Ouch
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katiehiwatari

i absolutely loooved the update..ClapClap Big smileit was totally terrific..Wink Abheer is one awesome guy.. Embarrasseddark , evil and good looking..Heart i love the guy..!! BlushingAbhay and metz.. haha..LOL he turned down her advances..Dancing i m so happy 4 tat..Embarrassed metz is such abhay- obssesed- evil aunt of piya..AngryAngry!! thnk u..!!! WinkBig smile

Thank you.Embarrassed...Abhay is EVIL but i guess i love him too. LOL...Maithli is going to go mad and she will try to kill Piya again which of course will be in vain. LOL

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

Mind-blowing update! I completely loved.

I am actually loving Abheer's character now! Tongue His style, his brains, his talks; all so catchy! Loving him! And I liked the part where he was being so disrespectful to the Majesty. And WHO is Majesty? Can you reaveal it asap please? Tongue I am dying to know!

Thank you. Abheer can be hated for the fondness that he creates inspite of the evil in him. Majesty? Not so soon. LOL

OH-MY-GOD! That solar eclipse explanation was out of the world! WOW! That will be one interestng part to read and I am surely looking forward to it!

Does Abheer still love Anushka?

Ooo.. he can BURN people just by biting them! Boy does he have a lot of power! I am loving this dude day by day!

Abheer only loves himself. He totally broke Anushka's heart all those years ago. Its then that Anushka and Abhay grew close. Smile...Abheer feeds on the blood of supernaturals , so his blood is magical and lethal.

Coming to Abhay's thoughts, so, Mr Raichand is turning into a detective. And his first case will be on detective girl Piya Jaiswal! Tongue Haha, cool! I just don't want him hurt though!

Abhay is beginning to distrust everyone and logically so because everyone is hiding something or the other from him. Ouch

AND HE SAID NO TO METZ! WOOHOO! That-was-awesome! Tongue I used to hate Metz in your FF, now I hate her in PKYEK as well! *sigh* She is so evil. And he was having images of Piya in his so-called-moment with Metz. Haha! Tch tch Metz! He always was and will be Piya's honey, don't try to make him yours!

Maithli's self-love is greater than anything and that is the reason that she can never truly love anyone.Abhay is her stubborn obsession. Angry

All in all, awesome update!

Do update soon!

Love
Hug

Jyo.

Go to top