Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 101)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

LOL
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

ress !! 

-edited-

i just wrote a BIG comment & pressed the backspace key. -.- F*L.

anyway, im too lazy to write it all over again..but. yeah. for you. i will. i LOVE kabir here! he's so awesome. i see a lot of tyler in him, to be honest. as in, the only difference is that he couldn't escape his fate..will kabir be able to? could he control the slayer inside him? if not, he'd be a lot like T, controlled by what he is; losing all his humanity slowly? though, i love the way his mind was everywhere but on anushka's - erm, zeenia's - clothes when he was dancing with her. she is toh totally fida over him. LOL

Kabir has a lot of Tyler in him but Kabir is braver and he knows what he wants and what he is going too do. He will be nothing like T. Zeenia is driving him up the wall but lets see for how long he cannot figure out that his Anushka is not around. LOL

heyy, tyler is brave..isn't he? well, okay, he ran away..but. i love him. :P okay, well, that's a relief. daksh won't torture him like the bolshaves torture T, then? lol, he'll be fine.. i hope. zeenia can bheja fry anyone. LOL

speaking of t, i love t & sam. i love how they're like  a distant dream. star-crossed. intense! <3 carler are my favourite in TVD and they so remind me of 'em. i especially loved em in this part - it really gets to you when people like T or Kabir are happy! =] 

T is perhaps the life changing experience that is softening Sam.He is beginning to care about people, think about other things than being a Chief and preparing for Abhay's long awaited funeral. He is finding the human being inside him again. And when T goes away , she will still leave the human being inside him behind. Embarrassed

Aw, that's nice. =] you know how i didn't like you for the sam-t track, now i'm loving em a lot. they have a bond so special & so intense - i love 'em. <3 

abhiya were awesome. i love how everyone - including mac - can read the possessive inside abhay for pia except him. and he's all wicked trying to get over whatever he feels for maithali's doppleganger. a special mention to how pia handles all of this - she doesn't cry in a corner, she fights for her love, sticks with her love, believes in HIS love when he has forgotten everything about it. Embarrassed 

Abhay is trying to translate all his emotional frustration into a wicked havoc on Piya . Or maybe he is trying to find out what Piya feels. Piya is feisty and aggressive but Abhay is her weakness. That might just break her if Abhay takes this too far just to wash off the guilt of cheating on Maithli. Angry

Aw, well, if Pia breaks down in the end, I bet he'd feel guilty for whatever 'wickedness' he is gonna cause. Btw, does Abheer know about this brain transplant operation that happened to Abhay?.. That he forgot Pia n everything? 'Coz he's trying to reach to Abhay through Pia, right?

coming to my favourite part, poco, i need some answers. what does abheer want to do with misha? is it .. erm, another daksh-panchi replica? - will he sleep with her or something? anyway, i LOVED this update. misha is all pia-o-fied, LOL. but, i really loved how she was full on obsessed with him! 

Abheer is cracking his entry into the Dobriyaal world and then the Raichand world through Misha. From Misha to the Dobriyaal family , from them to Piya and others and ultimately at Abhay's neck. He is going to spread like a cancer . Abheer's long term goal is to have an enslaved Abhay with the power of the ring who will live and die by Abheer's wishes. Abheer will hold everything Abhay loves at ransom. 

Abheer does not plan to sleep with Misha or do nay dirty stuff with her. But Misha and Abheer will get drawn into a whirlpool where they both will collide against their own will. Unlike Sam, Abheer does not believe in rules or holding back. No rules or laws of the vampire world bind him as he is a vagabond. LOL

I love your play with words..I read these paragraphs, like, 10 times, trying to figure out the story but my brain reaches a DEAD END after a specific point. LOL so, erm, abheer wants abhay enslaved because of his powers. and.. the whole 'colliding against their own will' and 'not holding back' thing only makes me want your updates SOONER. :P

continue SOON. && i just wrote the comment AGAIN. -.-

THANK YOU HONEY! Hug

Psh, THANK YOU for this story ! An update makes my day! :D

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 04 May 2011 at 3:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nidhi...Rozy77--sumana13--RitzieTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

wohaa poco i am in my dreams i guess, such a long update, seriously it ws worth reading many times... and it deserve big comment

kabeer and pia' convo was freaking awesme... so kabeer still loves pia and care for her... this showed that he still have feelings for her and may be he dont accept the fact but from his deep and bottom of heart he wants pia and abhay  to end up together and pia showed so much confidence for her love abhay dat made kabeer to think something impossible to be possible... and kabeer is missing anush very badly... but this zeenia had made me to forget hw was anush like abhay said once but now i can remember anush through the memories of kabeer... and it is very sweet to see anush through his memories...  

Kabir's feelings for Piya are turning platonic now but yes the attachment with her is deep and will remain so. Kabeer understands the depth and power of Piya's love for Abhay. Kabir will try to find more and more of  Anushka in Zeenia as Zeenia turns his world uupside down. LOL

Misha, i m in love wid d green eye character already and i dont know, what will happen after his real entry and this guy seems to be a guy who is evil but a grl will still love to die for him and misha's reaction after waking up and getting determined to find the guy was so misha... and m getting lil flavour of Daksh in that guy i mean sending flowers and all and misha goin to his house and welcoming herself ws so perfect that i can even imagined s whole scene running into my eyes... but that happens with every scene but it ws special for me... now seriously m craving for that guy to come 

Don't worry , the next update will open with Misha meeting Abheer. Good or bad, who knows. Wink

and now Abhiya, dey really raised d temp of there ff, aww abhay getting notty and den sam so gr8 comments dat adding real fun to abhiya was superb, it really seemed like some college scene as in college we pass comments on others and den njoy some kind of fun... and i really adore abhay when he gets jealous and i want mac to get a  punch as it will be funny to read oops watch(as i can see every scene) and pia passing one up look was so cute... i love dat scene alot

Abhay actually wants to blame all the attraction on Piya and watch him do it in the next update. He just wants to clean himself of the guilt of falling for Piya and cheating Maithli. Mac ko ek punch to zaroor padega. LOL

and now samta(sam abd t) i like dere chemistry alot, i know some people dont like dem as couple but i am really liking dem and just hope for happy ending for dem and i wud love to see dere passionate dance... and what a answer to natty getting irritated cz of abhiya closeness and den sam and t also giving her proper answer...

Sam and T have a deep story but there is no happy ending for them. Ouch

panchi i am feeling bad for her plz end her sufferings. This girl has already gone through so much

p.s- missing anu... cant we have tamu and zee at same point of tym

Pancchi's suffering will only end with her death. She is just damned , you see. Ouch

poco i love having surprise, so keep giving surprises with such long and wonderful updates 

THANK YOU! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nidhi...Rozy77--sumana13--PhoenixRadarAkankshaa.--sunshine--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Congrats Poco for completing 100 pages in your Book IIClapStar

Thank you , RitzieHug. Its because of you guys or maybe i would have left this FF midway and ran off like i have done before with two FFs and get abused till date. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie--sunshine--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
PRECAP : 

Misha follows Abheer all over the house , not getting a chance to spek to him and gets locked in his bathroom when he is in shower. Abheer corners Misha. Abhay confronts Piya about her feelings in the locker room and he gets a feeler that Piya can read is mind - he suspects a connection and wants to find out if he and her are 'connected'. Piya turns to Zeenia for help. A meeting of the Czen Clan is called at Bloodstone Dungeon to deal with Abheer's entry. Chaand and Haseena reassure Abhay that Abhay has nothing that Abheer can snatch now. Abhay refuses to sleep with Maithli. Sambhav kisses T. Heart

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshaNimbuztantrums..minahil1997...Nidhi...CoffeeAddictRozy77heena_mehtaMeekoreadingworms.PhoenixRadarUmIbrahim--sumana13--RitzieRB81--sunshine--ilove99Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
the precap sounds hot. ;] she gets locked in his bathroom when he's havin a shower? LOL. that's misha for you. the abhay-pia scene sounds awesome! he actually senses that they have a connection. chand and haseena are lying to abhay..again? haha, in yo face maithali. aw, sam-t. <33 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Yoo hoo - Abhay doesnt ditch Pia.
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hey, Poco. I updated my review on pg 98, but I forgot to talk about the precap, so I will do so here. 

Why is Misha following Abheer? Is she some sort of stalker? LOL So, Abhay is sensing their connection. I wonder what led him to think that she could read his mind... So, Abheer is so dangerous, that they have to call in all of the Czens to take care of it? He must be very dangerous for them to have to resort to that. Abhay has nothing to lose, yet. When he has Piya back, she will be his biggest weakness, because he will do anything for her. Maithli is trying to take Piya's Abhay to bed? The nerve of her! Angry Sam is going to kiss T? This is going to be good...

Edited by AbhiYa_luver - 04 May 2011 at 8:56pm
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
what a hot precap misha and abheerEmbarrassedHeart and clam meeting sounds so supernatural and another hot moment samta means next updates will be intense

And i just read few comments where u said that sam and misha are soulmates, so what  is stored for Abheer. I am in lov wid abheer. Plz save a girl for himTongue. And panchi will die like DanishOuch. I wish her death is peaceful unlike danish and it changes the world of  Daksh(jerk)

When will arnab know about Pia being his daughter??? As it was supposed to be when Abhay forgets pia.Wink

After such hot precap waiting for updateSmile

Edited by sanjna4 - 05 May 2011 at 6:23am

Go to top