Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AbhIya FF: And I will Be Waiting: B-2-Updtd- Pg131 (Page 101)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
PRECAP : 

Misha follows Abheer all over the house , not getting a chance to spek to him and gets locked in his bathroom when he is in shower. Abheer corners Misha. Abhay confronts Piya about her feelings in the locker room and he gets a feeler that Piya can read is mind - he suspects a connection and wants to find out if he and her are 'connected'. Piya turns to Zeenia for help. A meeting of the Czen Clan is called at Bloodstone Dungeon to deal with Abheer's entry. Chaand and Haseena reassure Abhay that Abhay has nothing that Abheer can snatch now. Abhay refuses to sleep with Maithli. Sambhav kisses T. Heart

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshalifeisajourneyNimbuztantrums..minahil1997...Nidhi...Rozy77CoffeeAddictreadingworms.heena_mehtaMeeko--sumana13--RitzieRB81PhoenixRadarUmIbrahim--sunshine--ilove99Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
the precap sounds hot. ;] she gets locked in his bathroom when he's havin a shower? LOL. that's misha for you. the abhay-pia scene sounds awesome! he actually senses that they have a connection. chand and haseena are lying to abhay..again? haha, in yo face maithali. aw, sam-t. <33 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rozy77

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Yoo hoo - Abhay doesnt ditch Pia.
WiseGirl Senior Member
WiseGirl
WiseGirl

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hey, Poco. I updated my review on pg 98, but I forgot to talk about the precap, so I will do so here. 

Why is Misha following Abheer? Is she some sort of stalker? LOL So, Abhay is sensing their connection. I wonder what led him to think that she could read his mind... So, Abheer is so dangerous, that they have to call in all of the Czens to take care of it? He must be very dangerous for them to have to resort to that. Abhay has nothing to lose, yet. When he has Piya back, she will be his biggest weakness, because he will do anything for her. Maithli is trying to take Piya's Abhay to bed? The nerve of her! Angry Sam is going to kiss T? This is going to be good...

Edited by AbhiYa_luver - 04 May 2011 at 8:56pm
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
what a hot precap misha and abheerEmbarrassedHeart and clam meeting sounds so supernatural and another hot moment samta means next updates will be intense

And i just read few comments where u said that sam and misha are soulmates, so what  is stored for Abheer. I am in lov wid abheer. Plz save a girl for himTongue. And panchi will die like DanishOuch. I wish her death is peaceful unlike danish and it changes the world of  Daksh(jerk)

When will arnab know about Pia being his daughter??? As it was supposed to be when Abhay forgets pia.Wink

After such hot precap waiting for updateSmile

Edited by sanjna4 - 05 May 2011 at 6:23am
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiYa_luver

reserved!

-edited-

Sorry, Poco, but I was busy with school and stuff, so I couldn't leave a review earlier. Oh, guess what, Poco! I started watching TVD yesterday! I've only watched the first two so far, and while watching the first one, I felt like the PKYEK CV's copied it.

Kabir is so sweet right now. He cares for Piya so much, and he wants to make sure that she doesn't get hurt. Even though he doesn't believe in AbhiYa's love as much as everyone else, except for Maithli, does, he is still hoping for the best between them, not hoping that he can get lucky, like he would in the show. When is Kabir going to find out about Zeenia? He will probably be more trusting of the gang if he knows that it's not the Anushka he knows and loves, it's Zeenia, a totally different spirit. Speaking of Anushka, can we have a part of her in the Underworld with the mistress of spices? I want to know what is going on with her, and how she is doing. Why is Abheer entering Abhay and Misha's dreams? What does he want from Abhay? Misha is going to get into trouble. I just know it. Abheer is bad news, no matter how sexy he is. Sam and Natasha's confrontation  was funny. You mean you will feel passionate enough if Misha or T are in your arms? Aha, interesting. LOL Abhay and Piya are raw emotion. Nothing can stand in between them, except for Abhay's stubbornness to stay with Maithli, even when his heart tells him otherwise. But, he is remembering his love, and that is a wake-up call for him. Sam and T are really nice together. If Misha wasn't there, I would want T and Sam to be together. They are perfect for each other, and they complete each other. 

Well, that was kind of a long review as a thanks for a long update. Please update quickly!

Thank you! HeartPKYEK CVs have copied a lot of TVD but its a poor copy. They just cannot match the excellence of that epic writing and its a shame.

Kabir will doubt that something is wrong with Anushka and he himself will find out that its Zee and not Anush. Nobody can tell him because he is a slayer and they cannot endanger Zee or Anushka by letting the secret out. I will add Anushka's part in the underworld in the next to next update. Abheer is just doing the groundwork for his larger goal. Abheer is hot but he is a total badass. Abhay is going to drive Piya up the wall because he cannot handle what is going on inside him. T is just a phase in Sam's life. She just has to go and be released from this damned life.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tantrums..WiseGirlPhoenixRadar--sumana13--RitzieRB81

crazzy-girl Senior Member
crazzy-girl
crazzy-girl

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
ur ff get intersting by the update!>>>ur such a goood writer!!im always waiting fir ur updates!!!
_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
pleeez pm me
n continue sooon pleeez

Go to top